Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 224950 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #1296 on: February 13, 2021, 04:34:46 AM »
Advertisement
Actually .... I simply use the evidence that's been established for many years. ( though some of it has only surfaced in recent years)

Stubborn.... Yes...But facts are facts.... And there's no doubt that Marrion Baker encountered Lee Oswald in the second floor lunchroom at about 12:32.   This was established on the evening of 11/22/63 when Baker, Truly, and Oswald all agreed that the event had happened.

You're living in a fantasy world, Mr Cakebread

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1296 on: February 13, 2021, 04:34:46 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1297 on: February 13, 2021, 05:10:22 AM »
Captain Fritz & co. knew very quickly that day that Mr Oswald had been at the front entrance at the time of the shooting. 'Now calm down, son, we know you didn't do the actual shooting. But we also know that you were involved. And that's why you're here.'

Later that night:

REPORTER: Did you kill the President?
MR OSWALD: No. I have not been charged with that. In fact, nobody has said that to me yet. The first thing I heard about it was when the newspaper reporters in the hall axed me that question.

From the Warren Report (p. 201):

"At this time Oswald had been arraigned only for the murder of Patrolman Tippett (sic.), but questioning by Captain Fritz and others had been substantially concerned with Oswald's connection with the assassination."

Had Mr Oswald known what DPD were telling the world---------that he was the sixth-floor shooter----------he would have screamed his alibi at the press at every opportunity.

Had Mr Oswald known what DPD were telling the world---------that he was the sixth-floor shooter----------he would have screamed his alibi at the press at every opportunity.

No, he wouldn't have..... Lee was first and foremost a patriotic American agent..... He would put his life on the line at the request of the FBI....or any American agency that he thought he was working for.....   And he would NEVER have revealed that he was a secret agent..... He trusted his handler and "knew" that the agency would pull his "fat from the fire"....On that note...lee actually alluded to believing that he was going to be pulled from the clutches of the DPD just minutes before the conspirators gunned him down.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1298 on: February 13, 2021, 03:36:19 PM »

No, he wouldn't have..... Lee was first and foremost a patriotic American agent..... He would put his life on the line at the request of the FBI....or any American agency that he thought he was working for.....   And he would NEVER have revealed that he was a secret agent..... He trusted his handler and "knew" that the agency would pull his "fat from the fire"....On that note...lee actually alluded to believing that he was going to be pulled from the clutches of the DPD just minutes before the conspirators gunned him down.

More uncontrolled fantasy. You came up with this garbage years ago, Mr Cakebread, and just can't bring yourself to let any of it go.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1298 on: February 13, 2021, 03:36:19 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1299 on: February 14, 2021, 01:22:40 AM »
This photograph of the second floor lunchroom--------------

was supposedly taken 11/22/63 (as stamped on back)--------------

But the clock on the wall shows 12:30--------------

It's daylight outside, so unless Det. Studebaker was inside the lunchroom at the moment Pres. Kennedy was shot, the datestamp is a fraud.

Thumb1:

The photo is CE 741...and in the book 1st Day Evidence it is shown on page 289...It was taken on 11/25/63 NOT 11/22/63 Because on 11/22/63 there would have been no reason to take a photo of the lunchroom.  The limelight wasn't cast on the lunchroom until late in the afternoon on 11/22.  The clock reads 3:05 or  1:17  (it's difficult to determine which is the long minute hand and which is the shorter hour hand.)

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1300 on: February 14, 2021, 01:30:37 AM »
The photo is CE 741...and in the book 1st Day Evidence it is shown on page 289...It was taken on 11/25/63 NOT 11/22/63 Because on 11/22/63 there would have been no reason to take a photo of the lunchroom.  The limelight wasn't cast on the lunchroom until late in the afternoon on 11/22.  The clock reads 3:05 or  1:17  (it's difficult to determine which is the long minute hand and which is the shorter hour hand.)

On the back of ONE copy we find the datestamp 11/22/63; on the back of ANOTHER 11/25/63.

NOBODY was talking about a lunchroom encounter for the first few hours after the assassination. It hadn't been invented yet.

Good to see you've dropped the broken clock silliness. The time shown is 12:30.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1300 on: February 14, 2021, 01:30:37 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1301 on: February 15, 2021, 02:27:36 AM »
On the back of ONE copy we find the datestamp 11/22/63; on the back of ANOTHER 11/25/63.

NOBODY was talking about a lunchroom encounter for the first few hours after the assassination. It hadn't been invented yet.

Good to see you've dropped the broken clock silliness. The time shown is 12:30.

I'm sure that it was 12:30 somewhere..... But it wasn't 12:30 in Dallas at the time CE 741 was taken.  As I said, I can't see which is the minute hand and which is the hour hand...but the two hands are definitely not aligned vertically, as they would be if the clock read 12:30.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1302 on: February 15, 2021, 06:09:39 PM »
I'm sure that it was 12:30 somewhere..... But it wasn't 12:30 in Dallas at the time CE 741 was taken.  As I said, I can't see which is the minute hand and which is the hour hand...but the two hands are definitely not aligned vertically, as they would be if the clock read 12:30.

Good grief!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1302 on: February 15, 2021, 06:09:39 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1303 on: February 15, 2021, 09:54:58 PM »
Good grief!

Thank you , Charlie Brown....  I'll take that as an admission that the clock in the lunchroom does NOT indicate 12:30.