Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 224994 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #1288 on: February 13, 2021, 03:23:58 AM »
Advertisement
When Mr Oswald buys his coke, would this be at the same time all the young ladies on the second floor are having their lunch?

Possibly, though probably after they had left.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1288 on: February 13, 2021, 03:23:58 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1289 on: February 13, 2021, 03:26:53 AM »
Mr Ford is correct. Mrs Reid stated the  bottle of coke was “full”.

So “unopened” was inaccurate.

Nevertheless, from Bakers and Trulys WC testimony  neither saw anything in
Oswalds hands such as a bottle.

Maybe they were fibbing. IDK

They were: they both saw a Coke in Mr Oswald's hand---------at the front entrance within seconds of the shooting.

If the coke that Reid saw was “full” then it’s not likely the bottle That PM was drinking  while at the front steps.

Ms Reid lied at the behest of her boss, Mr Truly

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1290 on: February 13, 2021, 03:31:32 AM »
And Baker stated that in his sworn, written affidavit, that the fiend was "drinking a coke" when he encountered him in the 2nd floor lunchroom.

More Cakebread nonsense 

"Walt apparently disagrees with the PM=Oswald theory and seems to think my attempt to construct a timeline for PM is analogous to some act that" produces nothing lasting and solid....    IOW.... The theory that PM=Oswald theory and seems to think my attempt to construct a timeline for PM is is not worth wasting the time spent to read the goofy theory...

I'm sorry that I have to be so brutally honest Zeon....  But I feel compelled to move the stalemate along.....I've been trying for over 50 years and my candle is burning low.

The reason your candle is burning low, Mr Cakebread, is that you cling stubbornly to a narrow pet theory of the case that you came up with years ago. Far from moving the stalemate along, you put all your effort into attacking those who are trying to do just that. Sorry to be so brutally honest.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1290 on: February 13, 2021, 03:31:32 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1291 on: February 13, 2021, 03:52:37 AM »
This photograph of the second floor lunchroom--------------

was supposedly taken 11/22/63 (as stamped on back)--------------

But the clock on the wall shows 12:30--------------

It's daylight outside, so unless Det. Studebaker was inside the lunchroom at the moment Pres. Kennedy was shot, the datestamp is a fraud.

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 04:45:23 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1292 on: February 13, 2021, 04:07:39 AM »
This photograph of the second floor lunchroom--------------

was supposedly taken 11/22/63 (as stamped on back)--------------

But the clock on the wall shows 12:30--------------

It's daylight outside, so unless Det. Studebaker was inside the lunchroom at the moment Pres. Kennedy was shot, the timestamp is a fraud.

Thumb1:

Please provide proof that the clock was running, and keeping accurate time....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1292 on: February 13, 2021, 04:07:39 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1293 on: February 13, 2021, 04:09:05 AM »
Please provide proof that the clock was running, and keeping accurate time....

lol

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1294 on: February 13, 2021, 04:30:01 AM »
More Cakebread nonsense 

The reason your candle is burning low, Mr Cakebread, is that you cling stubbornly to a narrow pet theory of the case that you came up with years ago. Far from moving the stalemate along, you put all your effort into attacking those who are trying to do just that. Sorry to be so brutally honest.

Actually .... I simply use the evidence that's been established for many years. ( though some of it has only surfaced in recent years)

Stubborn.... Yes...But facts are facts.... And there's no doubt that Marrion Baker encountered Lee Oswald in the second floor lunchroom at about 12:32.   This was established on the evening of 11/22/63 when Baker, Truly, and Oswald all agreed that the event had happened.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1294 on: February 13, 2021, 04:30:01 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1295 on: February 13, 2021, 04:32:48 AM »
Captain Fritz & co. knew very quickly that day that Mr Oswald had been at the front entrance at the time of the shooting. 'Now calm down, son, we know you didn't do the actual shooting. But we also know that you were involved. And that's why you're here.'

Later that night:

REPORTER: Did you kill the President?
MR OSWALD: No. I have not been charged with that. In fact, nobody has said that to me yet. The first thing I heard about it was when the newspaper reporters in the hall axed me that question.

From the Warren Report (p. 201):

"At this time Oswald had been arraigned only for the murder of Patrolman Tippett (sic.), but questioning by Captain Fritz and others had been substantially concerned with Oswald's connection with the assassination."

Had Mr Oswald known what DPD were telling the world---------that he was the sixth-floor shooter----------he would have screamed his alibi at the press at every opportunity.