Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 225022 times)

Online Dan O'meara

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #1264 on: February 11, 2021, 12:24:26 PM »
Advertisement
None of this low-stakes conversation has anything to do with Mr Oswald's bombshell claim to have gone outside to watch the P. Parade

Or Kelley's claim that he didn't.

And FYI, the Roberdeau map is trusted by may researchers. If there is a glaring error, it is something people should be aware of.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1264 on: February 11, 2021, 12:24:26 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #1265 on: February 11, 2021, 09:47:43 PM »
Ive calculated that Baker entered the front door of TSBD approx 35 sec post shots

It would have taken only about 5-7 secs more to cross the front foyer heading for the front staircase where Baker draws his gun in preparation to begin ascending a staircase he thought led to  the rooftop of TSBD.

So Baker already has gun drawn when he sees Oswald either having opened the storage room door or just having entered.

HEY YOU!! Baker shouts at Oswald, (still wearing his brown shirt.) Do you work here? I need to get to the roof.

Oswald answers: Uh, yea, I work in this building, That staircase doesn’t go to the roof though, only to the 2nd floor.

This bit of conversation takes another
8 secs of time

At this point Truly has entered and sees Baker with gun in hand talking to somebody just out of LOS of Truly

So Truly walks to Baker and then sees  Oswald and mistakes Baker thinking Oswald is suspicious because of  the gun drawn, and Truly confirms Oswald is an employee.

So this sequence adds the required extra 15 seconds that explain Baker/Truly not opening the “double doors” (as Carolyn Arnold referenced in the Nov 26/63 FBI report) until approx 55 -60sec post shots and after another delay 5-7 seconds as Truly had to unlock the countertop, why Baker/Truly did not start their  diagonal trek to rear elevators and staircase until approx 65 sec post shots.

That Is why Baker/Truly did NOT see Adams and Stiles (and vis versa) on rear staircase to 1st floor and A&S exiting  the roll up door beside west elevator by 60 sec post shots.

Now the Mrs Reid 2 minute post shots meeting with Oswald in a T-shirt can plausibly be solved

If at 55 to 60 sec post shots, Baker/Truly have left Oswald at the storage room, this gives the following Oswald movement sequence:

1. Returns to storage room to take off his brown shirt = 10 sec
2. Exits storage room in just his T - shirt and walks to passenger elevator= 10 sec
3 Elevator to 2nd floor = 5 sec
4. 50 ft hallway + 30 ft hallway +10ft vestibule at 5ft/sec pace= 90/5= 18
sec
The time of passing in the 2nd floor “vestibule” is therefore at earliest =
43 secs after Baker/Truly leave Oswald at 55 sec post shots, = 98 seconds post shots= TOO late to have a 2nd encounter with Baker at 85 sec post shots on 2nd floor landing.

But it works out perfectly with Mrs Reid meeting because if Oswald enters lunchroom approx 98-100 secs post shots it takes about another 20 secs to walk across floor to Coke machine, buy the coke, walk back across floor, and enter the 2nd floor office rear door at approx 120 sec = 2min post shots

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1266 on: February 11, 2021, 10:33:28 PM »
Interesting.
I used this and got a very different result

I agree.  It looks like about 40 yards on that one.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1266 on: February 11, 2021, 10:33:28 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1267 on: February 11, 2021, 10:43:29 PM »

This isn't rocket science.....The TSBD measures 100 feet across the south face ( Actually the TSBD was 100 ' square.)

It' a piece o cake to use the TSBD as a scale to determine ant distance in the plaza.

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #1268 on: February 11, 2021, 10:44:19 PM »

Have a look at this one and see what you think
(I can't upload it because it's massive and when I shrink it all the detail get's lost when I zoom in)

https://craigciccone.wordpress.com/schematic-of-dealey-plaza/

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1268 on: February 11, 2021, 10:44:19 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #1269 on: February 11, 2021, 10:45:20 PM »
This isn't rocket science.....The TSBD measures 100 feet across the south face ( Actually the TSBD was 100 ' square.)

It' a piece o cake to use the TSBD as a scale to determine ant distance in the plaza.

Where are you getting this info from Walt?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1270 on: February 11, 2021, 11:02:05 PM »
Have a look at this one and see what you think
(I can't upload it because it's massive and when I shrink it all the detail get's lost when I zoom in)

https://craigciccone.wordpress.com/schematic-of-dealey-plaza/

Yes, that looks like about 33 yards to me.  Here's a crop I did with the scale attached.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1270 on: February 11, 2021, 11:02:05 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #1271 on: February 11, 2021, 11:24:04 PM »
Yes, that looks like about 33 yards to me.  Here's a crop I did with the scale attached.

I think someone needs to be getting in touch with Mr Roberdeau.