Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 225288 times)

Offline Zeon Mason

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #1240 on: February 06, 2021, 01:29:37 AM »
Advertisement
The way I see it, Carolyn Arnold’s March 64 FBI statement does NOT refute the Nov 26 /63 statement for the reason as Mr.Ford pointed out, that there is only a statement of not seeing Oswald at the time of shooting.

However, time of exiting TSBD has changed to 12:25

Therefore the 2 statements can be ADDED together  such that Carolyn Arnold although not absolutely certain, nevertheless thinks she may have seen have seen Oswald in the 1st floor entrance foyer at approx 12:25.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1240 on: February 06, 2021, 01:29:37 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #1241 on: February 06, 2021, 01:44:22 AM »
IMO this 12:25 possible sighting by Carolyn Arnold of Oswakd in the front entrance foyer, works out quite well with Jarman and Norman’s return to back door of TSBD at approx 12:23

I have 12:23 because of Jarman and Norman having heard radio transmission at 12:22

Also Jarman and Norman have to be AT their windows on 5th floor BEFORE BRW joins them

Also BRW has to off the 6th floor by about 12:24 so that there is time for the SE gunman to get to the SE window to place a box on the window ledge by approx 12:25 when the Bronson films starts and records that box now in the window

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #1242 on: February 06, 2021, 01:47:45 AM »
There isn't a single solid piece of testimonial evidence to that effect.

?? Reid testifies all the girls left together and Baker testifies she was accompanied by Arnold on her way out.
What are you talking about? Both Dragoo and Richey confirm they were all together.

No maybe about it. She said she decided to go to the lunchroom. (Where are you getting 'return to' from btw?) I'm not inventing anything here, just listening to the witness. She was quite emphatic about this. Why would she make this up, especially when she can have had no idea of its true significance (i.e. as a startling corroboration of Mr Oswald's actual claim in custody that he visited the second floor lunchroom BEFORE the assassination)?

Where am I getting "return" from??
You're the one saying she left the lunchroom and returned to it. How else does she see Oswald in there if she didn't return to it?
Think about it

No, he could have been there before that, and she may not have gone to the toilet. What's the big problem?

He could have been there before she left the lunchroom??
What are you on about?

And then, at the last minute, he went outside to watch the P. Parade. No big deal!

Inspector Kelley - "I asked him if he viewed the parade and he said he had not..."    ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1242 on: February 06, 2021, 01:47:45 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1243 on: February 06, 2021, 01:58:33 AM »
?? Reid testifies all the girls left together

Where does she mention Ms Arnold as part of this group in the lunchroom?

and Baker testifies she was accompanied by Arnold on her way out.

Already addressed

What are you talking about? Both Dragoo and Richey confirm they were all together.

Yes-----------outside.

Where am I getting "return" from??
You're the one saying she left the lunchroom and returned to it.

No, she may not have been among the girls who ate lunch in the lunchroom.

How else does she see Oswald in there if she didn't return to it?
Think about it

She didn't have to have returned to it, merely to have gone into it.

He could have been there before she left the lunchroom??

How do you know she was in the lunchroom in the first place?

What are you on about?

Inspector Kelley - "I asked him if he viewed the parade and he said he had not..."    ;)

Already addressed. Inspector Kelley liked to gild the lily
----------Mr Oswald eating lunch alone but seeing two black coworkers pass through----------------->Mr Oswald eating lunch WITH two black coworkers
----------Mr Oswald denies shooting JFK; Mr Oswald denies shooting Gov. Connolly------------------>Mr Oswald denies those two things AND having viewed the parade (Agent Bookhout, nor anyone else, records any such statement, even though they sat in on the same interview)

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #1244 on: February 06, 2021, 03:33:47 PM »
Where does she mention Ms Arnold as part of this group in the lunchroom?

Already addressed

Yes-----------outside.

No, she may not have been among the girls who ate lunch in the lunchroom.

She didn't have to have returned to it, merely to have gone into it.

How do you know she was in the lunchroom in the first place?

Already addressed. Inspector Kelley liked to gild the lily
----------Mr Oswald eating lunch alone but seeing two black coworkers pass through----------------->Mr Oswald eating lunch WITH two black coworkers
----------Mr Oswald denies shooting JFK; Mr Oswald denies shooting Gov. Connolly------------------>Mr Oswald denies those two things AND having viewed the parade (Agent Bookhout, nor anyone else, records any such statement, even though they sat in on the same interview)

Unbelievably weak nonsense Alan.
You may have addressed Baker's description of Arnold accompanying her and the rest of the girls but you've not dealt with it.
It is clear from the 1381's this group of women are together - Arnold, Baker, Richey, Dragoo, Johnson
It is clear from the 1381's they leave together, this is confirmed by Reid's statement.
She is outside around 12:15-12:20

You can twist the meaning of anything you want and create as many maybe's as you want.
I'll stick to a common sense interpretaion of the evidence thanks very much.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1244 on: February 06, 2021, 03:33:47 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1245 on: February 06, 2021, 07:06:03 PM »
Unbelievably weak nonsense Alan.

Let's see who's the one peddling unbelievably weak nonsense, shall we, Mr O'Meara?

You may have addressed Baker's description of Arnold accompanying her and the rest of the girls but you've not dealt with it.
It is clear from the 1381's this group of women are together - Arnold, Baker, Richey, Dragoo, Johnson
It is clear from the 1381's they leave together,

I'm afraid you're still coming up empty here.........

---------Ms Arnold gives a later time for her exit from the building than any of the other four
---------Ms Arnold and Ms Richey say nothing about who they left the second floor with
---------Ms Baker gives the impression that they were all together as they exited the building, but unfortunately her account is directly contradicted by Ms Johnson
---------Ms Dragoo can't help you much, as the wording is more vague and her statement contains the same error re. Ms Johnson

CE1381 was conducted as a bureaucratic box-ticking exercise (and was thus a tremendous missed opportunity). 'When did you leave the building?' 'Who were you with outside?' 'Where exactly were you outside?' etc. The answers were then put in narrative form, and not by the interviewee. Small wonder ambiguities and apparent contradictions crept in.

Ms Arnold, Ms Dragoo, Ms Baker and Ms Richey probably lingered at the front entrance before moving out together closer to the street. It was at this point, and not at the point of first going out the front door, that they became a four-person 'team'. (Remember: Ms Johnson recalls these four having 'joined' her and the other two; at some point after this, Ms Holt & Ms Jacob headed west together.)

CE1381, in short, gives you nothing but contrived pseudo-problems with which to undermine Ms Arnold's claim to have seen Mr Oswald in the lunchroom several minutes before the assassination. Your efforts to present this claim as somehow requiring a violation of the laws of time, space and physics have gotten you-----nowhere.

this is confirmed by Reid's statement.

OK, so quote Ms Reid telling us she saw Ms Arnold, Ms Richey, Ms Dragoo, Ms Baker & Ms Johnson exit the building together. You can't, can you? You're just making this up.

She is outside around 12:15-12:20

Wanting this to be true doesn't make it true.

You can twist the meaning of anything you want and create as many maybe's as you want.
I'll stick to a common sense interpretaion of the evidence thanks very much.

Lol
« Last Edit: February 06, 2021, 07:08:58 PM by Alan Ford »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #1246 on: February 09, 2021, 12:32:40 AM »
I found the photo in this forum photo gallery of the Dr.Pepper bottle on the front steps and it’s definitely a SOLID white oval shaped label. There is NO diagonal dark slash thru it like the bottle the cop has in that other photo Mr. Ford posted earlier

SO THERE!!! It’s all connected now (IMO) quite nicely, except for Mr, Fords insistence on Oswald getting a coke from the2nd  floor lunchroom which has really no reason to have to be the case if Mrs Reid’s T shirt and coke story is being tossed aside

Even if there’s some way to reconcile Mrs Reid’s meeting with T shirt man as Oswald, it’s not really saying he did not have  a Dr. Pepper while at the position of PM

I’m
Staying with my theory that the hand holding the Dr. Pepper bottle at the base allow approx half of that solid white label exposed to the camera of Weigman and is the reason for the extra white effect.

Is less probable if it were a coke which had only white cursive lettering and this much less area of white to cause such a solid white blotch as it appears imo.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1246 on: February 09, 2021, 12:32:40 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1247 on: February 09, 2021, 01:21:40 AM »
I found the photo in this forum photo gallery of the Dr.Pepper bottle on the front steps and it’s definitely a SOLID white oval shaped label. There is NO diagonal dark slash thru it like the bottle the cop has in that other photo Mr. Ford posted earlier

SO THERE!!! It’s all connected now (IMO) quite nicely, except for Mr, Fords insistence on Oswald getting a coke from the2nd  floor lunchroom which has really no reason to have to be the case if Mrs Reid’s T shirt and coke story is being tossed aside

Even if there’s some way to reconcile Mrs Reid’s meeting with T shirt man as Oswald, it’s not really saying he did not have  a Dr. Pepper while at the position of PM

I’m
Staying with my theory that the hand holding the Dr. Pepper bottle at the base allow approx half of that solid white label exposed to the camera of Weigman and is the reason for the extra white effect.

Is less probable if it were a coke which had only white cursive lettering and this much less area of white to cause such a solid white blotch as it appears imo.

Why not simply accept Lee Oswald's statement. He said that he went to he 2nd floor lunchroom to get a.. Quote---"Coca -Cola"

And the soft drink machine in the 2nd floor lunch room was in fact a COKE machine it did not dispense Dr Pepper.