Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 224984 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #1032 on: January 22, 2021, 11:23:42 PM »
Advertisement
Let us remind ourselves of how Agent Bookhout--------in first his solo report---------begins his account of Mr Oswald's account of his movements around the time of the assassination:

"OSWALD stated that on November 22, 1963, at the time of the search of the Texas School Book Depository building by Dallas police officers, he was on the second floor of said building..."

Notice how Agent Bookhout is going straight to "the time of the search", having skipped over the single most important bit------the time of the shooting itself.

This is the lunchroom CYA strategy in operation: do NOT put any claimed assassination-time location in Mr Oswald's mouth, nor even a denial that he had watched the P. Parade, lest proof emerge down the line that he was in fact out front------------and that YOU lied about what he said in interrogation.

As for Mr Truly and Officer Baker, they will say NOTHING incriminating about Mr Oswald's demeanor (no sweating, not out of breath, no agitation) in the lunchroom encounter. The story they tell has to work both ways.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1032 on: January 22, 2021, 11:23:42 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1033 on: January 22, 2021, 11:46:53 PM »
As for Mr Truly and Officer Baker, they will say NOTHING incriminating about Mr Oswald's demeanor (no sweating, not out of breath, no agitation) in the lunchroom encounter. The story they tell has to work both ways.

Many years later, Officer Baker takes part in the 'London Trial'. Mr Oswald's 'defense lawyer', Mr Gerry Spence, shows him a closeup of Altgens 6 and asks him if he recognizes the man in the doorway (whom we know to be Mr Billy Lovelady). Ex-Officer Baker says straight up it looks like Mr Oswald. And that's it. He does not add, 'But it can't be him, because I saw him up on the second floor just after that'. No-----------he knows two things:

-------------a) Mr Oswald was indeed in the doorway at the time of (or at least within seconds of) the shooting
-------------b) the fabricated lunchroom story was designed precisely to allow for the possibility that Mr Oswald could have been in that doorway and still, a very short time later, been up by the lunchroom as Officer Baker came off the first flight of stairs.

Had Mr Spence known the things we know----------starting with Officer Baker's 11/22 affidavit, Agent Hosty's draft interrogation report, the presence of Prayer Man----------that exchange would have gone to an even more interesting place!

Thumb1:

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1034 on: January 23, 2021, 12:11:38 AM »
Many years later, Officer Baker takes part in the 'London Trial'. Mr Oswald's 'defense lawyer', Mr Gerry Spence, shows him a closeup of Altgens 6 and asks him if he recognizes the man in the doorway (whom we know to be Mr Billy Lovelady). Ex-Officer Baker says straight up it looks like Mr Oswald. And that's it. He does not add, 'But it can't be him, because I saw him up on the second floor just after that'. No-----------he knows two things:

-------------a) Mr Oswald was indeed in the doorway at the time of (or at least within seconds of) the shooting
-------------b) the fabricated lunchroom story was designed precisely to allow for the possibility that Mr Oswald could have been in that doorway and still, a very short time later, been up by the lunchroom as Officer Baker came off the first flight of stairs.

Had Mr Spence known the things we know----------starting with Officer Baker's 11/22 affidavit, Agent Hosty's draft interrogation report, the presence of Prayer Man----------that exchange would have gone to an even more interesting place!

Thumb1:

Ex-Officer Baker says straight up it looks like Mr Oswald.

As Joe D Schmoe  said.... Big F--ing Deal!      Many folks who have seen Altgen's 6 have said that the man on the steps looks like Lee Oswald...... And I agree the image does look like Lee Oswald..... BUT since I'm convinced that Lee would NOT have been anywhere where he could have been photographed at the time the "SHOTS" were fired, because he thought it was a hoax "attempt"  and it was supposed to appear that he had attempted to shoot JFK . He would not have been anywhere to be seen or photographed during the hoax attempt, because if he had fled to Cuba and been granted asylum as a fugitive who had tried to kill Castro's enemy and a photo surfaced that showed him in a place where he couldn't possibly have been involved in the "attempted " assassination.   .....That would have been a free ticket to attend Castro's firing squad.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1034 on: January 23, 2021, 12:11:38 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1035 on: January 23, 2021, 12:15:44 AM »
Ex-Officer Baker says straight up it looks like Mr Oswald.

As Joe D Schmoe  said.... Big F--ing Deal!      Many folks who have seen Altgen's 6 have said that the man on the steps looks like Lee Oswald...... And I agree the image does look like Lee Oswald..... BUT since I'm convinced that Lee would NOT have been anywhere where he could have been photographed at the time the "SHOTS" were fired, because he thought it was a hoax "attempt"  and it was supposed to appear that he had attempted to shoot JFK . He would not have been anywhere to be seen or photographed during the hoax attempt, because if he had fled to Cuba and been granted asylum as a fugitive who had tried to kill Castro's enemy and a photo surfaced that showed him in a place where he couldn't possibly have been involved in the "attempted " assassination.   .....That would have been a free ticket to attend Castro's firing squad.

Unlike you, Mr Cakebread, I never knew Mr Oswald, nor was I privy to the amazing information you have presented here

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1036 on: January 23, 2021, 12:38:06 AM »
Unlike you, Mr Cakebread, I never knew Mr Oswald, nor was I privy to the amazing information you have presented here

Just THINK about what I've told you.......

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1036 on: January 23, 2021, 12:38:06 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #1037 on: January 23, 2021, 12:55:15 AM »
You are very gullible and naive if you truly believe that Fritz didn't take notes during the interrogation of Lee Oswald.

Mr. Cakebread does not know anything about the JFK case since Fritz himself ADMITTED he didn't take notes until several days AFTER the interrogation. I suggest you do more research before you call others gullible because you look very foolish. Mr. Cakebread doesn't even know the basics of this case. What a shame.

How do you like them apples?   

OSWALD INTERROGATION NOTES RELEASED

Thirty-four years after the assassination of John F. Kennedy, the handwritten notes of Lee Harvey Oswald's questioning have surfaced.

The handwritten notes of the Dallas police homicide chief who questioned Lee Harvey Oswald were released Thursday, two days before the 34th anniversary of John F. Kennedy's assassination. The notes, which the late police Capt. J.W. ``Will' Fritz indicated he made several days after the interrogation, supported key points made by Fritz during his testimony before the Warren Commission in 1964.

https://greensboro.com/oswald-interrogation-notes-released/article_65956323-a582-57f3-84c6-8ce96512dce3.html

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1038 on: January 23, 2021, 01:06:03 AM »

Lee was NOT in the first floor lunchroom ( the Domino Room) when Jarman and Norman passed by at 12:26 , even though he said that he was.... He was staying out of sight, and he was in the shower that was just off the Domino room.   Lee could see Jarman and Norman walking across the loading dock and approaching the back door of the shipping room, so he slipped into the shower so that they couldn't tell anybody that they had seen Lee Oswald on the first floor just a few minutes before JFK was murdered.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1038 on: January 23, 2021, 01:06:03 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1039 on: January 23, 2021, 01:15:48 AM »
Lee was NOT in the first floor lunchroom ( the Domino Room) when Jarman and Norman passed by at 12:26 , even though he said that he was.... He was staying out of sight, and he was in the shower that was just off the Domino room.   Lee could see Jarman and Norman walking across the loading dock and approaching the back door of the shipping room, so he slipped into the shower so that they couldn't tell anybody that they had seen Lee Oswald on the first floor just a few minutes before JFK was murdered.   

And you've seen 11/22/63 CCTV footage from inside the Depository? Wowzers!