Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 225006 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #984 on: January 21, 2021, 07:09:26 PM »
Advertisement
"All you have on video, Mr O'Meara, is Mr Oswald confirming his location at the time of the assassination: Texas School Book Depository. He's happy to confirm that he was there and nowhere else."

All I have is Oswald on video confirming he was in the building at the time of the assassination, corroborated by Holmes. The insane mental gymnastics involved in arguing that out on the front steps of the building is 'still in the building' are spooky. Nobody looks at it that way except for the zealous PM crew. The front door is right there, on one side is in the building on the other is outside the building. Please don't respond to this comment as I've heard all I need to hear about it.

Bumping this to show everyone the truly remarkable journey Mr O'Meara has been on.

He has spent months and months dismissing as "insane mental gymnastics" the very suggestion that Mr Oswald claimed to have been outside watching the P. Parade.

His current position? Read for yourselves, folks!

The important part of his false claim is that he was outside watching the P. parade, the implication being that he was outside the TSBD as JFK passed by.

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #984 on: January 21, 2021, 07:09:26 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #985 on: January 21, 2021, 07:17:20 PM »
This same question has already been answered in full.

No, Mr O'Meara, it has been answered in full vagueness.

All you have told us is that you
-------------believe that Mr Oswald had a role in the assassination
-------------don't know where Mr Oswald was at the time of the assassination.

So: What specific deed or activity do you think Mr Oswald is trying to hide by lying about having eaten lunch on one and then watched the P. Parade outside?

What evidence do you have confirming the reality of the Hoax?

How about we start with the shadow down Mr Lovelady's side in the Wiegman film? You know, the one you still can't explain.  Thumb1:

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #986 on: January 21, 2021, 08:56:34 PM »
Bumping this to show everyone the truly remarkable journey Mr O'Meara has been on.

He has spent months and months dismissing as "insane mental gymnastics" the very suggestion that Mr Oswald claimed to have been outside watching the P. Parade.

His current position? Read for yourselves, folks!

Thumb1:

You've got problems.
You couldn't have picked a better quote to highlight the depth of the problems you've got:

"All I have is Oswald on video confirming he was in the building at the time of the assassination, corroborated by Holmes. The insane mental gymnastics involved in arguing that out on the front steps of the building is 'still in the building' are spooky. Nobody looks at it that way except for the zealous PM crew. The front door is right there, on one side is in the building on the other is outside the building."

Just to paraphrase the context of the quote:
There is film of Oswald being questioned by reporters as he is led through the corridors of the DPD.
One reporter asks him where he was at the time of the shooting and Oswald basically says he was in the TSBD.
Obviously, this is a problem for someone like Alan, who is a devout Prayer Man advocate.
To have Oswald himself saying he was in the building at the time of the shooting is a massive fly in the ointment for the PM devotees.
How could Alan reconcile these polar opposites - his rabid belief Oswald was on the front steps of the TSBD at the time of the shooting and the contradictory words of his hero?
What followed wasn't the most mental thing Alan's ever said but it was right up there.

Alan's argument was that if you are stood on the steps of the TSBD you are still in the TSBD!!
That's right folks...
If you're stood outside the front door you are still in the building!!!
These were the "insane mental gymnastics" being referred to.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #986 on: January 21, 2021, 08:56:34 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #987 on: January 21, 2021, 09:21:20 PM »
No, Mr O'Meara, it has been answered in full vagueness.

All you have told us is that you
-------------believe that Mr Oswald had a role in the assassination
-------------don't know where Mr Oswald was at the time of the assassination.

So: What specific deed or activity do you think Mr Oswald is trying to hide by lying about having eaten lunch on one and then watched the P. Parade outside?

Nowhere does Oswald say he watched the parade.
You've made that up because you want it to be true.

How about we start with the shadow down Mr Lovelady's side in the Wiegman film? You know, the one you still can't explain.  Thumb1:

:D :D :D

Folks, this is where the Fantasia Ford show really kicks in.
Stills of the TSBD steps from the Wiegman film show billy Lovelady with a shadow darkening part of him.
Alan is convinced this shadow has been added to hide the fact Lovelady is wearing a long-sleeved shirt.
Why would the powers that be want to hide the fact Lovelady is wearing a long-sleeved shirt?

Alan believes the arm highlighted belongs to Oswald and this is why the Wiegman film had to be altered.
How these two things are related is anybody's guess.
How Alan has identified this as Oswald's arm is anybody's guess, especially when this is a 'normal' version of the pic:

Above all, what has any of this got to do with the fake lunchroom hoax?

Who knows 8)

Welcome to the bendy world of Alan Fantasia Ford  Walk:

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #988 on: January 21, 2021, 10:12:55 PM »
I go don't give a damn if Dan is (or is not) a WC defender.   He seems to be more candid, open minded and honest, than You Mr Ford.  I'd really love for you to make a solid case that Lee was outside watching the P.Parade at the time JFK was murdered, but alas ....I can clearly see that  you are trying to read your wishful thoughts into the hastily scribbled and truncated notes.

Says the guy who uses hastily scribbled and truncated notes to argue that Warren Caster showed three guns to Truly on Wednesday the 19th.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #988 on: January 21, 2021, 10:12:55 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #989 on: January 21, 2021, 10:22:49 PM »
Nowhere does Oswald say he watched the parade.
You've made that up because you want it to be true.

Reply #1008

I asked: "So why do you think he needs to fabricate an alibi by making a false claim about having gone to one to eat lunch and then gone outside to watch the P. Parade?"

You responded: "The important part of his false claim is that he was outside watching the P. parade, the implication being that he was outside the TSBD as JFK passed by."

Why are you pretending you never said this, Mr O'Meara?

Folks, this is where the Fantasia Ford show really kicks in.
Stills of the TSBD steps from the Wiegman film show billy Lovelady with a shadow darkening part of him.
Alan is convinced this shadow has been added to hide the fact Lovelady is wearing a long-sleeved shirt.
Why would the powers that be want to hide the fact Lovelady is wearing a long-sleeved shirt?

Alan believes the arm highlighted belongs to Oswald and this is why the Wiegman film had to be altered.
How these two things are related is anybody's guess.
How Alan has identified this as Oswald's arm is anybody's guess, especially when this is a 'normal' version of the pic:

Above all, what has any of this got to do with the fake lunchroom hoax?

Who knows 8)

Welcome to the bendy world of Alan Fantasia Ford  Walk:

In other words, you still can't explain the shadow down Mr Lovelady. Got it!  Thumb1:

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #990 on: January 21, 2021, 10:40:04 PM »
Reply #1008

I asked: "So why do you think he needs to fabricate an alibi by making a false claim about having gone to one to eat lunch and then gone outside to watch the P. Parade?"

You responded: "The important part of his false claim is that he was outside watching the P. parade, the implication being that he was outside the TSBD as JFK passed by."

Why are you pretending you never said this, Mr O'Meara?

Really Alan?
According to Hosty's notes Oswald claimed he went outside to watch the presidential parade.
I have no reason to doubt that Hosty recorded this claim made by Oswald.
Are you with me so far?
Just because Oswald claimed he did that doesn't mean it really happened.
Do you understand that?
I think it is a false claim and you asked me why I thought it was false.
Do you remember this Alan?
I thought it was a false claim because Oswald wanted an alibi.
So you asked me the following question:

"So why do you think he needs to fabricate an alibi by making a false claim about having gone to one to eat lunch and then gone outside to watch the P. Parade?"

And I provided this answer:

The important part of his false claim is that he was outside watching the P. parade, the implication being that he was outside the TSBD as JFK passed by. This is his first interrogation. He is being questioned about the shooting of the president. The shooting took place from the TSBD. Oswald is the prime suspect for the shooting. His first reaction must be to distance himself from the alleged crime.

Oswald is trying to distance himself from the crime. He is doing this by implying he is stood outside when the president passes by.
Now listen closely Alan
I'm not saying Oswald is outside at the time of the assassination.
I'm saying that Oswald wants his interrogators to believe that.
So he lies to them.
Is this so difficult to understand?

In other words, you still can't explain the shadow down Mr Lovelady. Got it!  Thumb1:

Do you see what I've got to put up with folks  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #990 on: January 21, 2021, 10:40:04 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #991 on: January 21, 2021, 10:46:30 PM »
Really Alan?
According to Hosty's notes Oswald claimed he went outside to watch the presidential parade.
I have no reason to doubt that Hosty recorded this claim made by Oswald.
Are you with me so far?
Just because Oswald claimed he did that doesn't mean it really happened.

:D

Mr Dan O'Meara: "Nowhere does Oswald say he watched the parade."
Mr Dan O'Meara: "The important part of his false claim is that he was outside watching the P. parade"