Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 224996 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #976 on: January 21, 2021, 02:56:12 PM »
Advertisement
Calm down Alan. Your flights of fancy are starting to get the better of you and you had been doing so well.
Just to clarify my position on this - I believe Oswald made the claims in Hosty's notes but I do not believe Oswald was being wholly truthful.
This is really simple and not open to the fantastical interpretations you claim I've "been maintaining steadfastly". (Steadfastly?? You really should listen to yourself sometime. It's great)

There is nowhere that Oswald claims to have had the encounter with Baker and Truly and to reacted to this by going to eat lunch, then going outside. This is a flight of fancy.
If Oswald's claims are to be taken at face value then he is changing his story. Not an uncommon practice of the guilty.

So in Fritz's notes where he states - "claims 2nd floor coke when off. came in" - you don't believe that's a reference to the lunchroom encounter?

There is nowhere that Oswald claims to have had the encounter with Baker and Truly and to reacted to this by going to eat lunch, then going outside. This is a flight of fancy.
If Oswald's claims are to be taken at face value then he is changing his story. Not an uncommon practice of the guilty.

Changing his story?... How so?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #976 on: January 21, 2021, 02:56:12 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #977 on: January 21, 2021, 02:59:43 PM »

There is no mention of the second floor encounter according Hosty's notes (although Fritz does seem to mention it).

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #978 on: January 21, 2021, 03:02:25 PM »

Mr O'Meara knows the interrogation reports are irreconcilable with one another and is blaming the fact on Mr Oswald, whose guilt he is convinced of.

Mr O'Meara is a WC defender pretending to be a critic of the official story.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #978 on: January 21, 2021, 03:02:25 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #979 on: January 21, 2021, 03:23:13 PM »
Mr O'Meara knows the interrogation reports are irreconcilable with one another and is blaming the fact on Mr Oswald, whose guilt he is convinced of.

I go don't give a damn if Dan is (or is not) a WC defender.   He seems to be more candid, open minded and honest, than You Mr Ford.  I'd really love for you to make a solid case that Lee was outside watching the P.Parade at the time JFK was murdered, but alas ....I can clearly see that  you are trying to read your wishful thoughts into the hastily scribbled and truncated notes.

Anybody who is truly seeking the truth should be totally unconcerned about another person's [i"]religion"[/i] as long as the other person is candid and honest and is willing to honestly examine the facts.   One of your major problems Mr Ford lies in your refusal to hear and examine any facet of a subject that conflicts with your views.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #980 on: January 21, 2021, 03:24:27 PM »
I go don't give a damn if Dan is (or is not) a WC defender.   He seems to be more candid, open minded and honest, than You Mr Ford.  I'd really love for you to make a solid case that Lee was outside watching the P.Parade at the time JFK was murdered, but alas ....I can clearly see that  you are trying to read your wishful thoughts into the hastily scribbled and truncated notes.

Anybody who is truly seeking the truth should be totally unconcerned about another person's [i"]religion"[/i] as long as the other person is candid and honest and is willing to honestly examine the facts.   One of your major problems Mr Ford lies in your refusal to hear and examine any facet of a subject that conflicts with your views.

~Shrug~

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #980 on: January 21, 2021, 03:24:27 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #981 on: January 21, 2021, 05:50:22 PM »

How do you defend something by criticising it?

The utterly moronic quality of some of your statements is astounding.

I am totally open-minded about all this and willing to have my outlook completely changed by compelling argument.
At this moment in time I'm convinced Oswald was involved in the assassination and look at his recorded statements in that light.
I find your rabid defence of something for which there is zero evidence repellent and have fun making a fool of you.
There is no evidence for the identification of Prayer Man as Oswald, equally there is no evidence for the Hoax.
You blindly argue both cases with no regard for Reason or even sanity.
Your fantastical ravings are funny.
And that's all they are.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #982 on: January 21, 2021, 06:52:38 PM »
How do you defend something by criticising it?

The utterly moronic quality of some of your statements is astounding.

I am totally open-minded about all this and willing to have my outlook completely changed by compelling argument.
At this moment in time I'm convinced Oswald was involved in the assassination and look at his recorded statements in that light.
I find your rabid defence of something for which there is zero evidence repellent and have fun making a fool of you.
There is no evidence for the identification of Prayer Man as Oswald, equally there is no evidence for the Hoax.
You blindly argue both cases with no regard for Reason or even sanity.
Your fantastical ravings are funny.
And that's all they are.

So! Your "totally open-minded" position at present is:

1. Yes, Mr Oswald did indeed claim to have gone outside and watched the P. Parade, but...
2. Mr Oswald, being guilty, was lying because he needed to construct a false alibi.

Question!

What guilty deed do you think Mr Oswald is trying to hide by lying about having eaten lunch on one and then watched the P. Parade outside?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #982 on: January 21, 2021, 06:52:38 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #983 on: January 21, 2021, 07:06:16 PM »
So! Your "totally open-minded" position at present is:

1. Yes, Mr Oswald did indeed claim to have gone outside and watched the P. Parade, but...
2. Mr Oswald, being guilty, was lying because he needed to construct a false alibi.

Question!

What guilty deed do you think Mr Oswald is trying to hide by lying about having eaten lunch on one and then watched the P. Parade outside?

This same question has already been answered in full.

What evidence do you have confirming the reality of the Hoax?