Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 224954 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #920 on: January 19, 2021, 12:29:53 AM »
Advertisement
Truly gave this affidavit the day after the assassination.
This affidavit contains the second floor lunchroom encounter.
Are you really suggesting your fake Hoax is in place that quickly?

~Yawn~

The one where Mr O'Meara plays dumb and pretends he never read Reply #876

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #920 on: January 19, 2021, 12:29:53 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #921 on: January 19, 2021, 01:24:28 AM »
~Yawn~

The one where Mr O'Meara plays dumb and pretends he never read Reply #876

Oh yeah, this gem:

"The lunchroom story was concocted at some point late 11/22 in order to get Mr Oswald away from that front entrance----------and to explain away the man encountered walking away from the stairway halfway up the building."

So, as I understand it, the boys from the DPD sat around into the late hours of the 22nd wondering how they could get Oswald away from the front entrance and explain away the encounter with the man on the 3rd/4th floor and it never occurred to them to simply say the man on the 3rd/4th floor was Oswald.
Oh no, rather than do something so straight-forward they decided to move the encounter down a floor or two (making it almost impossible for Oswald to get down there in time for the encounter).
Now why would they do that?
Why wouldn't they simply say the man Baker encountered on the 3rd/4th floor was Oswald?
Help me to understand Alan.

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #922 on: January 19, 2021, 01:44:48 AM »
Oh yeah, what about the report of officer Marvin Johnson, one of DPD's finest:

"When Patrolman M. L. Baker identified Lee Harvey Oswald as the man he stopped in the Texas School Book Depository Building, Patrolman Baker was in the Homicide Bureau giving an affidavit and Oswald was brought into the room to talk to some Secret Service men. When Baker saw Oswald he stated, "That is the man I stopped on the 4th floor of the School Book depository."

So, let me get this straight...
The DPD have concocted this story to get Oswald away from the front entrance and to explain the man Baker saw on the 3rd/4th floor.
They do this by creating a whole new scenario set in the second floor lunchroom, moving Oswald further away from the 6th floor.
Then Johnson, a DPD officer, reports Baker identified the man he saw on the 4th floor as Oswald.

What's going on here Alan?
What kind of Hoax is this?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #922 on: January 19, 2021, 01:44:48 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #923 on: January 19, 2021, 01:58:52 AM »

"When Patrolman M. L. Baker identified Lee Harvey Oswald as the man he stopped in the Texas School Book Depository Building, Patrolman Baker was in the Homicide Bureau giving an affidavit and Oswald was brought into the room to talk to some Secret Service men. When Baker saw Oswald he stated, "That is the man I stopped on the 4th floor of the School Book depository."

So, let me get this straight...
The DPD have concocted this story to get Oswald away from the front entrance and to explain the man Baker saw on the 3rd/4th floor.

They do this by creating a whole new scenario set in the second floor lunchroom, moving Oswald further away from the 6th floor.
Then Johnson, a DPD officer, reports Baker identified the man he saw on the 4th floor as Oswald.

What's going on here Alan?
What kind of Hoax is this?

Although I vehemently disagree with Mr Ford about the fabrication of the lunchroom encounter, I believe we should thank him for opening the door for discussion about Baker's affidavit.    We have determined that Baker could NOT have been referring to either the 3rd or 4th floor as the place where he encountered a suspicious acting  man who was NOT Lee Oswald.   

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #924 on: January 19, 2021, 09:22:43 AM »
Oh yeah, this gem:

"The lunchroom story was concocted at some point late 11/22 in order to get Mr Oswald away from that front entrance----------and to explain away the man encountered walking away from the stairway halfway up the building."

So, as I understand it, the boys from the DPD

That's it, Mr O'Meara, put yet more words in my mouth!

sat around into the late hours of the 22nd wondering how they could get Oswald away from the front entrance and explain away the encounter with the man on the 3rd/4th floor and it never occurred to them to simply say the man on the 3rd/4th floor was Oswald.

Too risky---------the 'investigating' authorities knew full well by now that Mr Oswald had been on the front steps at the time of the shooting. What if a photograph turns up clearly showing this? What if one of the witnesses speaks the truth to the press? What if Mr Oswald proves the fact in court? The lunchroom story is the only way of hedging bets-------------a location to which Mr Oswald could (at least notionally) have descended from the sixth floor or ascended from the first.

And then there's the professional & insitutional embarrassment factor: having let a man in a second floor lunchroom go is a whole lot less embarrassing than having let a man caught walking away from the stairway several floors up.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 09:37:03 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #924 on: January 19, 2021, 09:22:43 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #925 on: January 19, 2021, 09:27:16 AM »

If you weren't a fanatical member of Team Keep LHO Away From Them Steps, Mr O'Meara, you would allow your eye to be caught by the number 4.

Earlier in that report, we find the words "On about the 4th floor (...)". Could be fourth....... could be third........ could be fifth...... certainly not just one floor up.

Yet another nail in the coffin of the ridiculous lunchroom story! Thumb1:
« Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 09:38:34 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #926 on: January 19, 2021, 09:28:33 AM »
Although I vehemently disagree with Mr Ford about the fabrication of the lunchroom encounter, I believe we should thank him for opening the door for discussion about Baker's affidavit.    We have determined that Baker could NOT have been referring to either the 3rd or 4th floor as the place where he encountered a suspicious acting  man who was NOT Lee Oswald.   

Actually we have determined nothing of the sort, Mr Cakebread. Perfectly possible this happened on the third floor, and not impossible it happened on the fourth.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #926 on: January 19, 2021, 09:28:33 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #927 on: January 19, 2021, 12:11:52 PM »
That's it, Mr O'Meara, put yet more words in my mouth!

Well, excuse me Alan.
let's refer to this bunch of made up people as the "investigating authorities".
Obviously, there is no team of people creating this fake Hoax but I wouldn't want to be seen labelling this imaginary group incorrectly.
(I assume some elements of the DPD are in your imaginary group, maybe you'll let us all know at some point, but for now let's stick with "investigating authorities"  Thumb1:)

Too risky---------the 'investigating' authorities knew full well by now that Mr Oswald had been on the front steps at the time of the shooting. What if a photograph turns up clearly showing this? What if one of the witnesses speaks the truth to the press? What if Mr Oswald proves the fact in court? The lunchroom story is the only way of hedging bets-------------a location to which Mr Oswald could (at least notionally) have descended from the sixth floor or ascended from the first.

Brilliant  ;D
Fantasia Ford in full flow.
Just a note for readers unfamiliar with your work - everything above is completely made up, based on zero evidence yet presented as fact.
I have to confess Alan, I'm slightly jealous of the freedom you have to move so easily between the realms of fact and fantasy. It leaves me in the unenviable role of the Killjoy.

"...the 'investigating' authorities knew full well by now that Mr Oswald had been on the front steps at the time of the shooting."

In the real world we can't actually know this. Not one of the many potential witnesses who knew Oswald by sight and would have seen him standing on the steps has placed him there. Not one of the "investigating authorities" has ever placed him there. Even Oswald has never placed himself there (although in multiple instances he has placed himself in the TSBD at the time of the shooting)

"The lunchroom story is the only way of hedging bets-------------a location to which Mr Oswald could (at least notionally) have descended from the sixth floor or ascended from the first."

Those unfamiliar with the 'bendy' logic of Mr Ford will be saying to themselves, "Surely the 3rd floor is the best way to hedge your bets, midway between both points. And that way you don't have to create this ridiculous Hoax with all it's complexity and unlikeliness, dragging in scores of people to prop up this insanity. Just say the man on the 3rd floor is Oswald."
To be honest, as long as he leaves the scene before Truly and Baker it can be any floor you want. Why not have it on the 6th floor? Baker made an honest mistake in his affidavit, it wasn't the third or fourth floor, it was the 6th floor. Baker sees Oswald moving away from the southeast corner, asks Truly who that man is, Truly says he's an employee, Lee Harvey Oswald. Boom - Oswald witnessed at the scene of the crime.
Why move the encounter further away from the 6th floor?
Because if Oswald is spotted at the front entrance the 2nd floor is closer than the 3rd??
Have a little think about the logic you're using here Alan.

And then there's the professional & insitutional embarrassment factor: having let a man in a second floor lunchroom go is a whole lot less embarrassing than having let a man caught walking away from the stairway several floors up.

If there's anyone out there who can unravel the logic of this statement please get in touch.  ???
« Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 04:54:32 PM by Dan O'meara »