Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 224968 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #912 on: January 17, 2021, 11:31:07 PM »
Advertisement

CLAIM: Officer Baker, having seen an indeterminate movement behind the window of this closed door just one floor up the building, recalls it thus: "As we reached the third or fourth floor I saw a man walking away from the stairway."

SANE REACTION TO CLAIM:  :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #912 on: January 17, 2021, 11:31:07 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #913 on: January 17, 2021, 11:34:27 PM »

CLAIM: Officer Baker, seeing an indeterminate movement behind the window of this closed door just one floor up in the building whose roof he urgently wants to get up to, thinks to himself: "This might be the shooter."

« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 11:39:09 PM by Alan Ford »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #914 on: January 18, 2021, 01:45:08 AM »

CLAIM: Officer Baker, seeing an indeterminate movement behind the window of this closed door just one floor up in the building whose roof he urgently wants to get up to, thinks to himself: "This might be the shooter."

LOL!

And WHO would describe a man walking across a 4 foot wide vestibule as "walking away from the stairs??   Only a nut would describe the scene in that manner....   The major problem with that scenario is....If Lee had just entered the vestibule, the door wouldn't have had time to close....So Baker should have seen Lee through the open door.... Baker was a damned liar!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #914 on: January 18, 2021, 01:45:08 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #915 on: January 18, 2021, 11:02:28 AM »

Poor old Alan.
Let's put you out of your misery.
The following is an excerpt from Roy Truly's affidavit given on the day after the assassination:

"The officer and I went through the
shipping dept to the freight elevator. We then
started up the stair way. We hit the
second floor landing, the officer stuck his head
into the lunch room area where there
are coke and candy machines. Lee
Oswald was in there. The officer had his
gun on Oswald. And asked me if he was an
employee. I answered yes. We then went
up the stairs to the 5th floor..."

In your "analysis" you like to forget Truly was also present don't you.
Oh dear...

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #916 on: January 18, 2021, 02:57:43 PM »
Poor old Alan.
The following is an excerpt from Roy Truly's affidavit given on the day after the assassination:

Oh dear...

The officer had his gun on Oswald. And asked me if he was an employee. I answered yes. We then went

We then went up the stairs to the 5th floor..."

Notice that Truly said nothing about stopping on "either the third or fourth floor" , but he did say they continued their climb up the stairs to the FIFTH FLOOR.

I believe the fifth floor is the site where Baker spotted a man trying to avoid being seen who was walking away from the stairs, near the elevators in a dimly lit room.   

There is another part of the story that I've always had trouble accepting as true.    I doubt that Baker and Truly ran across the shipping room on the first floor and yelled for the elevator to be released.    Eddie Piper was right there on the first floor at the coffee pot, which was not far from the elevators and he said nothing in his affidavit about witnessing any such activity.   

In his Warren Commission cover up committe testimony he did say that he saw a similar event but he described Baker who was dressed in the uniform of a motorcycle officer with a large white helmet as " either a police officer or an FBI man" 

It's highly unlikely that Piper would describe a motor cycle cop as an FBI man......  I believe Piper was recalling the so called re-enactment when he thought that Baker might have been an FBI man.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #916 on: January 18, 2021, 02:57:43 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #917 on: January 18, 2021, 08:30:48 PM »
The officer had his gun on Oswald. And asked me if he was an employee. I answered yes. We then went

We then went up the stairs to the 5th floor..."

Notice that Truly said nothing about stopping on "either the third or fourth floor" , but he did say they continued their climb up the stairs to the FIFTH FLOOR.

I believe the fifth floor is the site where Baker spotted a man trying to avoid being seen who was walking away from the stairs, near the elevators in a dimly lit room.   

There is another part of the story that I've always had trouble accepting as true.    I doubt that Baker and Truly ran across the shipping room on the first floor and yelled for the elevator to be released.    Eddie Piper was right there on the first floor at the coffee pot, which was not far from the elevators and he said nothing in his affidavit about witnessing any such activity.   

In his Warren Commission cover up committe testimony he did say that he saw a similar event but he described Baker who was dressed in the uniform of a motorcycle officer with a large white helmet as " either a police officer or an FBI man" 

It's highly unlikely that Piper would describe a motor cycle cop as an FBI man......  I believe Piper was recalling the so called re-enactment when he thought that Baker might have been an FBI man.

I have been employed as janitor for the Texas School book Depository for a little over 4 years. I do the packing of the books as well as lock up at night. I came to work yesterday about 10:00 AM and I worked until 2:00 PM. There has been a man that I know only as "Lee" who has been working there about 5 weeks. He fills the orders and I pack the orders. Yesterday at about 12:00 Noon, this fello Lee says to me, "I'm going up to eat" and I went on to my lunch. I went to the front window on the first floor and ate my lunch and waited to see the President's parade go by. I saw the President pass and heard some shots and looked at the clock there and saw it was 12:55PM. The shots seemed to me like they came from up inside the building. It was about 1:00 PM when the police made us vacate the building and as we were being checked out, I noticed that "Lee" wasn't with us and I mentioned to some of the employees there checking out that Lee wasn't there and somebody said, he must have already gone out. This man Lee has never talked much to anyone and hardly said anything to me. He kept pretty much to himself and hardly even answer when I would say "Goodmorning".

/s/Eddie Piper

Subscribed and sworn to before me on this th 23rd day of November A.D. 1963

Notice that Piper says nothing about seeing a large motorcycle officer running through the 1st floor shipping room.   Could Piper have failed to notice Baker who had on a shiny white motorcycle helmet, and was yelling for an elevator to be turned loose???

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #918 on: January 18, 2021, 09:39:14 PM »
Poor old Alan.

Oh dear...

:D

The one where Mr O'Meara tries to refute the idea that Witness X is lying by giving us a quote from------Witness X

Good enough for the LNers, I guess

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #918 on: January 18, 2021, 09:39:14 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #919 on: January 19, 2021, 12:19:35 AM »
:D

The one where Mr O'Meara tries to refute the idea that Witness X is lying by giving us a quote from------Witness X

Good enough for the LNers, I guess

Truly gave this affidavit the day after the assassination.
This affidavit contains the second floor lunchroom encounter.
Are you really suggesting your fake Hoax is in place that quickly?