Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 225063 times)

Online Dan O'meara

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #592 on: October 23, 2020, 06:46:06 PM »
Advertisement
Combined with this part makes it even more exiting:

As she was standing in front of the building, she stated she thought she caught a fleeting glimpse of LEE HARVEY OSWALD standing in the hallway between the front door and the double doors leading to the warehouse, located on the first floor.

But wait, wasn't Oswald on the sixth floor stacking boxes around 12:15?

Then he apparently chills out in the Domino room where he sees Jarman and Norman entering the building (around 12:25pm), something that appears to be independently corroborated by Jarman and Norman themselves. While Oswald is 'wandering' around the first floor Arnold Rowland is keeping an eye on 'the man with the rifle' on the sixth floor.
Go figure.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #592 on: October 23, 2020, 06:46:06 PM »

Offline John Tonkovich

« Reply #593 on: October 24, 2020, 04:40:16 AM »
You're the one who gets petulant.  Every time your misinformation gets corrected.
It's kind of a pattern with Mr O'meara.
He posts. We rebut. He insults.

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #594 on: October 24, 2020, 05:13:46 PM »
It's kind of a pattern with Mr O'meara.
He posts. We rebut. He insults.

This is a baseless lie. Utterly unfounded.
On this forum I've constantly presented Ideas, theories and arguments that are there to be critiqued, the whole point being that those who know better than I do can show me where I'm going wrong. Something that has happened on a number of occasions and something I have always gladly welcomed. I've challenged the Prayer Man theory because I don't like, what I perceive to be, the mentality behind it, I've created "The First Shot" thread and presented a range of arguments to try and establish when the first shot occurred as I believe it's important to establish a consensus about something this fundamental and I've created the "Nix Illusion" thread to demonstrate to researchers such as yourself why the inconsistency you believe exists between the Zapruder and Nix films is not actually there.
Not once have you ever rebutted a single point I've made. Not once. Instead you provide cryptic, meaningless comments that contribute nothing. So I called you out on it and now I find you on another thread crying about it. Embarrassing.
I'm constantly putting things out there to be knocked down which is something I welcome. Genuine debate.
You just hide in the shadows sniping.
I'm here to learn and to challenge. I'm not here to score points in some imaginary game.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #594 on: October 24, 2020, 05:13:46 PM »

Offline John Tonkovich

« Reply #595 on: October 24, 2020, 06:47:11 PM »
Still crying about being schooled John. You're the only one getting any lessons round here.  8)
Uh, another sign of you responding to dissenting voices.
Your desire to show dominance is quite telling.
Sad. :(

Offline John Tonkovich

« Reply #596 on: October 24, 2020, 07:10:46 PM »
Suck it up and move on, you're wasting everybody's time.
You're the one who chose to respond.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #596 on: October 24, 2020, 07:10:46 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #597 on: October 24, 2020, 07:46:12 PM »
Uh, another sign of you responding to dissenting voices.
Your desire to show dominance is quite telling.
Sad. :(

The post you've selected to demonstrate how unreasonable I am was not taken from a 'dissenting voice', it was a response to a condescending voice telling me about lessons I needed.
My reply to your lies about me has been completely ignored, instead you've decided to look back in the thread and take a post completely out of context to score a point.
I couldn't agree more, you are wasting everyone's time.
Why not put your ideas out there and argue them through in a reasoned way and have the flexibility to change your point of view if, and only if, you feel a good enough argument has been made.
I'm willing to do exactly that and always will be.

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #598 on: October 24, 2020, 10:12:40 PM »
Just a thought concerning Baker's comment about seeing someone on the third or fourth floor:

" As we reached the third or fourth floor I saw a man walking away from the stairway. I called to the man and he turned around and came back toward me."  (Affidavit on day of the assassination)

If Dorothy Garner's statement to Barry Ernest has any credence the fourth floor can be ruled out as she would have been in the area it was supposed to have happened.
This leaves the third floor:

The stairs Baker and Truly were ascending are in the top left-hand corner. They would have come up the stairs to the left (north to south) turned left and left again in a tight enclosed area and then come to the bottom of the stairs going up (east to west). It would be at this point Baker would have seen the man walking away from him.
This is just a personal opinion but the space between where Baker would be standing and the elevators seems too small for the encounter with Oswald to have happened in. When Baker says he called out to the man who turned around and walked back towards him I get the impression there was quite a bit of distance between them. If it happened on the third floor the man walking away from the stairs can only have been a few feet away from Baker, maybe five to ten feet.
I'm not saying it can't have happened that way, it just doesn't 'feel' right to me. Why would the man have to walk back towards him if they were so close?
Just a thought.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #598 on: October 24, 2020, 10:12:40 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #599 on: October 24, 2020, 10:54:45 PM »
Even more odd how the man got past Truly unseen.

Considering Truly would've had to virtually push him out of the way to get up the stairs. It just seems very unlikely the encounter with Oswald happened on the third or fourth floors.