Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Free Book Now Available -- Hasty Judgment: Why the JFK Case Is Not Closed  (Read 36751 times)

Offline John Mytton

Advertisement
After looking at literally hundreds of 1960's Dallas Tex (postal stamps or machine cancellation numbers) I found a definite trend of these numbers being 11,12,13,14 and even 1A,2B,3B,4A etc which are a little odd for postal zones?, anyway considering that Dallas had 35 or so postal zones I never found any corresponding numbers in the twenties or thirties, now of course this is anecdotal and anybody is free to believe what they want but this evidence isn't hard to find and I welcome any doubting Thomas's to find at least 1 number in the 20's or 30's and I will gladly capitulate. Any takers?

Also worth a look is the following website which was written by someone who appears either way to be completely unbiased.
http://www.machinecancel.org/forum/ludeman/ludeman.html

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Tim Nickerson

Armstrong provides a detailed, illustrated explanation of how money orders were processed in Oswald's day:

http://harveyandlee.net/Guns/PMO/Money_Orders.html

Armstrong really took a thumping from Lance Payette. And Lance had been an admirer of Armstrong. That "illustrated explanation of how money orders were processed in Oswald's day" resulted from that thumping. And he still went ahead and made this unsupported claim : "All postal money orders had to be date stamped/endorsed by the bank receiving the deposit. Without the endorsement, the Federal Reserve would have no way of knowing to which bank the money order was to be credited."

To my knowledge, he has yet to provide any proof for that claim.

Regarding Oswald's Jaggars-Stovall timesheet, if we look at the timesheet, we see that every print job had a job number and that the time spent on each job had to be noted:

Oswald was rather thorough in his fakery.

Finally, notice the obvious difference in how the "A" in "A. Hidell" is written on the color original of the order form vs. how it is written in Cadigan Exhibit 3A:

Clearly, somebody was meddling with the writing of the name on the order form between the time the order form was first filled out and the time it was copied as an evidence exhibit for the WC.

The order form filled out with blue ink is a fake. How could you not know that? The original order form was destroyed by Klein's. They kept all of their records on microfilm.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 04:29:51 AM by Tim Nickerson »

Offline Tim Nickerson

After looking at literally hundreds of 1960's Dallas Tex (postal stamps or machine cancellation numbers) I found a definite trend of these numbers being 11,12,13,14 and even 1A,2B,3B,4A etc which are a little odd for postal zones?, anyway considering that Dallas had 35 or so postal zones I never found any corresponding numbers in the twenties or thirties, now of course this is anecdotal and anybody is free to believe what they want but this evidence isn't hard to find and I welcome any doubting Thomas's to find at least 1 number in the 20's or 30's and I will gladly capitulate. Any takers?

Also worth a look is the following website which was written by someone who appears either way to be completely unbiased.
http://www.machinecancel.org/forum/ludeman/ludeman.html

JohnM

Thumb1: Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

I've read Stovall's testimony. You're going to have to highlight the part of it where he offers, or even hints, that Oswald could not have just disappeared for 30 minutes, or even longer, without someone noticing. Because I don't see it. All I see is him noting that Oswald never took any days off. He also noted that Oswald was a slacker. He was not very productive at all.

Hi Tim, has it ever been established when the Dallas Post Office in 1963 actually opened?

JohnM

Offline Tim Nickerson

Hi Tim, has it ever been established when the Dallas Post Office in 1963 actually opened?

JohnM

Not to my knowledge. It is possible that it opened sometime before 8AM.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

JohnM

Offline Michael T. Griffith

anyway considering that Dallas had 35 or so postal zones I never found any corresponding numbers in the twenties or thirties, now of course this is anecdotal and anybody is free to believe what they want but this evidence isn't hard to find and I welcome any doubting Thomas's to find at least 1 number in the 20's or 30's and I will gladly capitulate. Any takers?

Yes, absolutely: here is a postmark made in Dallas showing postal zone 32:

As you might notice, this is a WC exhibit of a letter sent from Oswald's post office box in Dallas to an address in New York.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

Yes, absolutely: here is a postmark made in Dallas showing postal zone 32:

As you might notice, this is a WC exhibit of a letter sent from Oswald's post office box in Dallas to an address in New York.

Sorry Michael but that's definitely a "2B". But keep trying and let's see what you can find. K?

JohnM