Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: If Oswald Was The Assassin, Did He Plan His Escape From The TSBD Very Well?  (Read 80161 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Advertisement
As usual your awesome research skills are beyond compare! ;D

A short google search revealed a stack of examples of Chicken on the Bone Sandwiches. LOL!

Bone-in Chicken Sandwich. Yes please
https://roadfood.com/topic/bone-in-chicken-sandwich-yes-please/

JohnM

2016!  :D

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

2016!  :D

Sorry Ford, but shifting the goalposts won't help you, I answered your question below in intricate detail, you really aren't very good at this, maybe tiddlywinks is a more appropriate hobby for you.  LOL!

Sorry to be a bore, but has anyone ever seen anyone eating a chicken leg between two slices of bread?

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

Sorry Ford, but shifting the goalposts won't help you, I answered your question below in intricate detail, you really aren't very good at this, maybe tiddlywinks is a more appropriate hobby for you.  LOL!

JohnM

2016  :D   

Pathetic.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

2016  :D   

Pathetic.

Right on cue, Ford needs all the help he can get but unfortunately he lucked out if you're the best help that he can get.

JohnM
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 09:46:53 AM by John Mytton »

Offline Alan Ford

Here's what Mr Williams told FBI 11/23/63:

I think this may be coming very close to the truth, leaving out only

--------there was somebody on the sixth floor, who told him to leave*
--------Messrs Jarman & Norman didn't join him until a good bit later
--------before that, he was in the company of at least one other employee (another black man) at the fifth-floor window (as seen by Mr Rowland)

*'seeing no one there' in the FBI report recalls the now notorious 'They saw no one there' in Mr Truly's FBI interview report, where 'there' is the building's front entrance--------where the LHO-Baker encounter the DPD had been telling the world about suddenly had NOT taken place!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 05:38:46 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Alan Ford

JohnM

:D

Mr Williams bought his lunch from the catering truck that day. You think it was a bespoke 'soul food' truck?

Offline John Mytton

:D

Mr Williams bought his lunch from the catering truck that day. You think it was a bespoke 'soul food' truck?

Mr. BALL. Did you carry your lunch that day?
Mr. WILLIAMS. Yes; I did.
Mr. BALL. Do you usually carry your lunch to work?
Mr. WILLIAMS. Yes; I do.
Mr. BALL. That was your habit, carrying your lunch?
Mr. WILLIAMS. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. And that day, on November 22d, how did you carry your lunch from home to work?
Mr. WILLIAMS. I carried my lunch from home to work in a brown paper bag. I believe it was size No. 6 or maybe 8--paper bag.

Your research skills continue to be an absolute joke, even tiddlywinks would be too complicated, maybe sitting in the corner contemplating your navel wouldn't be too much effort.  ;)

JohnM
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 11:01:51 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Dan O'meara

Do we agree that at the time FBI acquired the evidence the bag and bottle should have been included?
Trying to make sense of this. Anything forensically linked to the case from the TSBD goes through Day. He seems to be preoccupied with the rifle for most of the time until Drain takes it and certain other items off to Washington that night. These items are then returned to Dallas (why?) on the 24th but then are recollected on the 26th plus further evidence:

Missing from this list are the sack, the bottle, a packet of cigarettes and one of the spent hulls. WTF. Included in it are cartons taken from TSBD and the prints Day lifted. Day still has the sack and bottle in his office at the time of his WC testimony (so he says). I'm assuming the missing hull made it to the FBI at some point but not anything to do with "Wiliams' lunch". When the evidence was sent off on the 26th Day had no idea who the fingerprints on the bottle belonged to. Is that why he decided to hang onto them?