Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: If Oswald Was The Assassin, Did He Plan His Escape From The TSBD Very Well?  (Read 81410 times)

Online Dan O'meara

Advertisement
The sack was photographed near the soda bottle on the 6th floor. It was well away from the snipers window.
The sack was first noticed on the same box as the chicken piece by Mooney. This box was confirmed to be the tall stack on the right as you enter the SN.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 09:12:37 PM by Dan O'meara »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Alan Ford

Interesting discussion, gents!

Sorry to be a bore, but has anyone ever seen anyone eating a chicken leg between two slices of bread? And were any crusts or crumbs found in the vicinity of bones/bottle to alleviate one's sense that the weird confection Mr Williams described to the WC was never consumed by him or any other Depository employee on 11/22/63 or any other date?

Seems to me pretty obvious that Mr Williams is haplessly and hopelessy trying to reconcile his actual victuals (chicken sandwich) with the chicken bone(s) found on the sixth floor.

Thumb1:

Online Dan O'meara

Sorry to be a bore, but has anyone ever seen anyone eating a chicken leg between two slices of bread? And were any crusts or crumbs found in the vicinity of bones/bottle to alleviate one's sense that the weird confection Mr Williams described to the WC was never consumed by him or any other Depository employee on 11/22/63 or any other date?

Seems to me pretty obvious that Mr Williams is haplessly and hopelessy trying to reconcile his actual victuals (chicken sandwich) with the chicken bone(s) found on the sixth floor.

Thumb1:
Agreed. There is no such thing as a chicken-on-the-bone sandwich, not even among Texans. I can't come up with a better idea as to why he's saying this but I don't understand why he doesn't just say a piece of chicken. There's no mention of bread anywhere and it's not like he hasn't had time to think about it or to be 'coached'.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Alan Ford

Agreed. There is no such thing as a chicken-on-the-bone sandwich, not even among Texans. I can't come up with a better idea as to why he's saying this but I don't understand why he doesn't just say a piece of chicken. There's no mention of bread anywhere and it's not like he hasn't had time to think about it or to be 'coached'.

Whatever reason he has for describing such an absurd sandwich, it's evident he's working too hard to please someone!

Thumb1:

Offline Colin Crow

Something else to consider. The chicken lunch and pop bottle were widely considered to be the assassin's for days. We know Studebaker dusted the bottle and likely the lunch sack in situ. They left the building about 3pm with Det Johnson and were entered into evidence by him about 3.20pm.

Does anyone think Day checked these items for Oswald's prints before Vince Drain was provided the evidence that night? Methinks he was preoccupied with CE139. Why doesn’t the pop bottle and lunch sack appear on that list of items transferred to the FBI? After all, Day by his own admission did not discover that another TSBD employee had eaten lunch on the 6th floor until Monday 25th. Why with hold it from the FBI for analysis? You can add the wooden weatherstrip to that select group also.

Do we agree that at the time FBI acquired the evidence the bag and bottle should have been included?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

Thumb1:

Sorry to be a bore, but has anyone ever seen anyone eating a chicken leg between two slices of bread?

As usual your awesome research skills are beyond compare! ;D

A short google search revealed a stack of examples of Chicken on the Bone Sandwiches. LOL!

Bone-in Chicken Sandwich. Yes please
https://roadfood.com/topic/bone-in-chicken-sandwich-yes-please/

JohnM

Offline Gerry Down

Is Williams still alive? Maybe someone could ask him.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Colin Crow

The sack was first noticed on the same box as the chicken piece by Mooney. This box was confirmed to be the tall stack on the right as you enter the SN.

JIM EWELL, NEWS REPORTER
I had been a newspaper reporter for about fifteen years, and I thought that I was a seasoned professional. But now that the weight of this was coming down on me, I was beginning to get woozy. I felt light headed. But I do remember standing there with the police not knowing if they still had somebody trapped
upstairs, or if there was going to be an outbreak of gunfire if they exposed somebody. And again, we didn't know how badly hurt was, at least I didn't. Meanwhile Jerry Hill worked his way up to the sixth floor, leaned out an open window, and he had what was thought to be Oswald's little fried chicken lunch. It in a little pop box. Jerry was holding that box and holding up one of the chicken bones exclaiming to everybody that listened to him down on the street that the fried chicken what he had been eating. About that time there was a commotion around one of the squad cars, and we could hear a radio saying that an officer had been shot in Oak Cliff.

From No More Silence.