Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: If Oswald Was The Assassin, Did He Plan His Escape From The TSBD Very Well?  (Read 81374 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Advertisement
Well argued, Mr Crow---------and this makes it seem highly unlikely IMO that Mr Williams was part of the conspiracy. He could have fed Mr Oswald to the lions with a contrived story, such as.... 'Oswald was real unfriendly as usual, so when I heard Junior & Harold arrive down below I decided to join them.' But no, he gives the WC nothing in that line.

Bottom line! Anyone apart from Mr Oswald up on the sixth floor up to very shortly before the motorcade is a disaster for the official story. And that this anyone is seen simultaneously with a man holding a rifle only adds compound interest to said disaster!

Here we agree entirely. It was not Oswald who "encouraged" Williams to leave the sixth floor. It seems we now have opened other possibilities. Did Williams go to the 6th floor with his lunch after noon at all? He certainly didn’t mention that on the afternoon of the assassination. Why might he fail to remember that important detail and yet the very next day he recalled venturing to the 6th floor albeit momentarily?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Alan Ford

Here we agree entirely. It was not Oswald who "encouraged" Williams to leave the sixth floor. It seems we now have opened other possibilities. Did Williams go to the 6th floor with his lunch after noon at all? He certainly didn’t mention that on the afternoon of the assassination. Why might he fail to remember that important detail and yet the very next day he recalled venturing to the 6th floor albeit momentarily?

Excellent question, Mr Crow!

Perhaps Mr Williams told the 'investigating' authorities how he was not allowed on to the sixth floor, and they leaned on him to pretend he had actually managed to spend at least some time up there? They badly needed to scotch any unhelpful claims/rumors of an alien presence up there shortly before the motorcade. Otherwise pinning the crime on Mr Oswald as a lone actor would become impossible.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 09:10:43 PM by Alan Ford »

Offline Colin Crow

Excellent question, Mr Crow!

Perhaps Mr Williams told the 'investigating' authorities how he was not allowed on to the sixth floor, and they leaned on him to pretend he had actually managed to spend at least some time up there? They badly needed to scotch any unhelpful claims/rumors of an alien presence up there shortly before the motorcade. Otherwise pinning the crime on Mr Oswald as a lone actor would become impossible.

Maybe we can conduct an exercise to establish common ground and see what can be concluded. I would include Dan in this (and anyone else who would like to participate rationally).

First question, were remnants of a lunch, an empty Dr Pepper bottle, chicken bones, including an unfinished piece, a lunch sack and Doritos bag found on the sixth floor by police about half an hour after the shots?

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Dan O'meara

Maybe we can conduct an exercise to establish common ground and see what can be concluded. I would include Dan in this (and anyone else who would like to participate rationally).

First question, were remnants of a lunch, an empty Dr Pepper bottle, chicken bones, including an unfinished piece, a lunch sack and Doritos bag found on the sixth floor by police about half an hour after the shots?
I'll start the ball rolling with Luke Mooney's next day 'Sheriff's Report':

"I then went on back to the 6th floor and went direct to the far corner and then discovered a cubby hole which had been constructed out of cartons which protected it from sight and found where someone had been in an area of perhaps 2 feet surrounded by cardboard cartons of books. Inside this cubby hole affair was three more boxes so arranged as to provide what appeared to be a rest for a rifle. On one of these cartons was a half-eaten piece of chicken. The minute that I saw the expended shells on the floor..."

To me this report isn't ringing any alarm bells. A description of the SN and a rifle rest. It seems that the half-eaten piece of chicken (I'm assuming this is a piece of fried chicken on the bone) is his first real observation. However, no mention of a lunch bag, soda bottle, Fritos etc just the chicken piece.
That it was half-eaten cries out that the owner was interrupted whilst eating it. In my mind it also demonstrates a lack of professionalism if we are talking about a trained assassin here. On a job this big it is difficult to imagine a professional hitman bringing his lunch with him.

Offline Colin Crow

I think that the basics are fairly straightforward. The inclusion of the Doritos bag may not be essential but was mentioned by Studebaker during his WC testimony.

Unless anyone objects I believe we can agree that the lunch remnants were found on the 6th floor within half an hour or so of the shots.

My next question is, in what state were they originally found? Were all the chicken bones inside the lunch sack or were there bones outside the bag?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 01:53:32 PM by Colin Crow »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Colin Crow

Something else to consider. The chicken lunch and pop bottle were widely considered to be the assassin's for days. We know Studebaker dusted the bottle and likely the lunch sack in situ. They left the building about 3pm with Det Johnson and were entered into evidence by him about 3.20pm.

Does anyone think Day checked these items for Oswald's prints before Vince Drain was provided the evidence that night? Methinks he was preoccupied with CE139. Why doesn’t the pop bottle and lunch sack appear on that list of items transferred to the FBI? After all, Day by his own admission did not discover that another TSBD employee had eaten lunch on the 6th floor until Monday 25th. Why with hold it from the FBI for analysis? You can add the wooden weatherstrip to that select group also.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 03:48:14 PM by Colin Crow »

Offline Joffrey van de Wiel

I would be very careful with any admissions by Day, remember that palm print?

The palm print is such an obvious plant, you could water it and call it a Dahlia. 

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Dan O'meara

Something else to consider. The chicken lunch and pop bottle were widely considered to be the assassin's for days. We know Studebaker dusted the bottle and likely the lunch sack in situ. They left the building about 3pm with Det Johnson and were entered into evidence by him about 3.20pm.

Does anyone think Day checked these items for Oswald's prints before Vince Drain was provided the evidence that night? Methinks he was preoccupied with CE139. Why doesn’t the pop bottle and lunch sack appear on that list of items transferred to the FBI? After all, Day by his own admission did not discover that another TSBD employee had eaten lunch on the 6th floor until Monday 25th. Why with hold it from the FBI for analysis? You can add the wooden weatherstrip to that select group also.

In his WCT Day states:
"... there was a sack of some chicken bones and a bottle brought into the identification bureau. I think I still have that sack and bottle down there. The chicken bones, I finally threw them away that laid around there. In my talking to the men who were working on that floor, November 25, they stated, one of them stated, he had eaten lunch over there.
Is he saying he still has the bottle and sack at the DPD as late his WC testimony?