Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: If Oswald Was The Assassin, Did He Plan His Escape From The TSBD Very Well?  (Read 80159 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Advertisement
I think the best explanation is that Shelley/Lovelady spent 3 to 4 minutes outside the TSBD (as they claim in their testimonies) and then began to make their way down the dead-end street towards the railroad yard.

Mr Shelley's 11/22 affidavit states he ran out towards the 'island' and bumped into Ms Calvery. Not an encounter he would have been likely to misremember---------just a few months before he had been best man at her wedding! His WC testimony constitutes a blatant change of story.

It seems v. likely that Mr Lovelady remained on the steps that Mr Shelley had just left. (A little while later that day, Mr Lovelady would tell Mr James Jarman that he saw Mr Oswald confronted by a police officer at the front door-----and cleared by Mr Roy Truly. Postal Inspector Harry D. Holmes heard Mr Oswald tell Captain Fritz about this same front-of-house incident.)

Now! Compare Mr Lovelady in Wiegman with Mr Yellow-Arrow in Darnell-----------------------

Looks a heck of a lot like the same guy, no? 

Thumb1:

« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 02:00:36 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

Mr Shelley's 11/22 affidavit states he ran out towards the 'island' and bumped into Ms Calvery. Not an encounter he would have been likely to misremember---------just a few months before he had been best man at her wedding! His WC testimony constitutes a blatant change of story.

It seems v. likely that Mr Lovelady remained on the steps that Mr Shelley had just left. (A little while later that day, Mr Lovelady would tell Mr James Jarman that he saw Mr Oswald confronted by a police officer at the front door-----and cleared by Mr Roy Truly. Postal Inspector Harry D. Holmes heard Mr Oswald tell Captain Fritz about this same front-of-house incident.)

Now! Compare Mr Lovelady in Wiegman with Mr Yellow-Arrow in Darnell-----------------------

Thumb1:

A little while later that day, Mr Lovelady would tell Mr James Jarman that he saw Mr Oswald confronted by a police officer at the front door-----and cleared by Mr Roy Truly.

Mr Ford, is there any evidence for this and if so, where can I find it?

Online Dan O'meara

Are you really saying that the cars parked inbetween the sidewalk and the middle of the road obscured vision in such a way that you could not see who was walking on the other side of the car?

Please show me where I've written that.
A more reasonable interpretation of what I wrote would be as follows (remembering this is a purely speculative point) - if Adams/Styles are on the pavement/sidewalk moving towards the TSBD front entrance and Shelley/Lovelady are on the same pavement/sidewalk moving towards the railroad yard it would be inconceivable that they would not have some type of interaction. If, as seems to be the case, they were walking down the same street but, more or less, on opposite sides, with cars in between them, the chances of them not noticing each other rise dramatically - there's lots of people running round, they might be deeply engaged in conversation etc.
I am not saying and did not say they would be obscured from each other by a row of cars. That it a really strange interpretation of the point I was making (as far as I'm concerned)

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Dan O'meara

Love this graphic. A while back in this thread (# 728) I posted a Gif of this moment I got from the work of Sandy Larsen and Tommy Graves who make a compelling case for this showing the moment Gloria Calvery tells Billy Lovlady about the assassination, something I agree with and have argued for myself. This graphic really lends weight to the argument, it is very difficult to escape the similarity between the two 'Lovelady's' in the two images. It also lends weight to the identification of Bill Shelley stood at bottom of the steps.
Some people want to believe yellow arrow man is Joe Molina but he is absolutely adamant in his WC testimony that he doesn't move from the top step and has the glass door immediately behind him.
Once again - great graphic  Thumb1:

Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

Love this graphic. A while back in this thread (# 728) I posted a Gif of this moment I got from the work of Sandy Larsen and Tommy Graves who make a compelling case for this showing the moment Gloria Calvery tells Billy Lovlady about the assassination, something I agree with and have argued for myself. This graphic really lends weight to the argument, it is very difficult to escape the similarity between the two 'Lovelady's' in the two images. It also lends weight to the identification of Bill Shelley stood at bottom of the steps.
Some people want to believe yellow arrow man is Joe Molina but he is absolutely adamant in his WC testimony that he doesn't move from the top step and has the glass door immediately behind him.
Once again - great graphic   Thumb1:

Thank you, Mr O'Meara!  Thumb1:

Are you suggesting this guy is Mr Shelley?---------------------

Way too large, surely!

Mr Shelley appears not to have remained on the steps. Either he really did run into Ms Calvery at the corner of the park (as per his 11/22 affidavit), or his affidavit statement uses her (a personal friend) as cover to hide the fact that he immediately after the shooting went back in the building. Let's not forget what Officer Baker let slip to the WC: that he saw two white men on the first floor when he was crossing it with Mr Truly.  ???
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 12:03:45 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Alan Ford

A little while later that day, Mr Lovelady would tell Mr James Jarman that he saw Mr Oswald confronted by a police officer at the front door-----and cleared by Mr Roy Truly.

Mr Ford, is there any evidence for this and if so, where can I find it?

Mr Weidmann, this information was given to the HSCA by Mr Jarman on 25 Sep 1977

Online Martin Weidmann

Mr Weidmann, this information was given to the HSCA by Mr Jarman on 25 Sep 1977

Thanks. I've been trying to locate Jarman's HSCA testimony, but so far to no avail. I did however find an opinion article where it said Jarman told this to a HSCA investigator. Could that be correct?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 02:41:35 PM by Bill Chapman »