Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: If Oswald Was The Assassin, Did He Plan His Escape From The TSBD Very Well?  (Read 81259 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Advertisement
;D ;D or she deliberately lied about it because she knew what chaos it would cause in the future.

The first time it is mentioned that Adams saw Shelley and Lovelady is in the report Jim Leavelle wrote on 02/07/64.

He showed up at Adams' new addres, where she had only just moved in, and told her he needed to interview her again because a previous interview had gone lost.
I don't believe Vickie Adams ever saw the report Leavelle wrote, but it was that document that the WC focused on and which by itself seems to have been enough for them to leave Adams out of the reconstruction in March 1964, prior to taking her testimony.

This, to me, seems a very strange way of doing things, as the purpose of a reconstruction is to determine what actually happened. You can not do that if you start leaving out people before doing the reconstruction!

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

I rule out option 3 altogether.

Why?  Other testimony was tampered with.

Offline John Iacoletti

The first time it is mentioned that Adams saw Shelley and Lovelady is in the report Jim Leavelle wrote on 02/07/64.

He showed up at Adams' new addres, where she had only just moved in, and told her he needed to interview her again because a previous interview had gone lost.

And what exactly was Leavelle's motivation for doing this, as there had been no fire at the police station?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

If there is a fourth option, please let me know, because I can't think of it....

Is there any possibility that she could have seen Lovelady and Shelley still on the first floor when she re-entered the front door at 12:36?

Online Martin Weidmann

Is there any possibility that she could have seen Lovelady and Shelley still on the first floor when she re-entered the front door at 12:36?

No, because, according to her testimony, she never returned to the first floor.

She entered the building, and took the stairs in the south east corner. They only went to the 2nd floor, so she walked through the office space to the freight elevators in the back. When she got there she saw two men whom she believed to be law enforcement officers. They all went on the elevator, but it wouldn't work. So, Adams came off the elevator and took the stairs in the north west corner to the 4th floor.

In theory it could be that, instant of going up straight away, she first went down the stairs to the 1st floor, maybe to get to the other elevator, and then went back up the stairs again to the 4th floor, but if she did, there is no mention of it anywhere. It could however, at least in theory, explain the sighting of Shelley and Lovelady

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

No, because, according to her testimony, she never returned to the first floor.

She entered the building, and took the stairs in the south east corner.

Well, she would have briefly been on the first floor in order to take the stairs up to the second floor.

Online Martin Weidmann

Well, she would have briefly been on the first floor in order to take the stairs up to the second floor.

Well, if you put it that way, yes she was on the first floor for perhaps a couple of seconds before she took the stairs to the 2nd floor.

But let me be more precise; there is nothing in her testimony that suggests she ever went beyond the boundry of the hallway behind the main entrance or returned to the shipping area on the first floor.

I seriously doubt that she could have seen Shelley and Lovelady from the hallway, if that's where you were going with this. The stairs to the 2nd floor are against the east wall of the building, which means that she would have to make a right turn as soon as she walked into the hallway. There would be no need for her to walk all the way to the counter that separated the hallway from the shipping warehouse.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 07:40:27 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

What I'm getting at is could see have seen them in the shipping area when coming in through the main entrance?