Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: If Oswald Was The Assassin, Did He Plan His Escape From The TSBD Very Well?  (Read 80164 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Advertisement
::)
 ::)

I must say, by far one of the best counter-arguments you've come up with in all the time you've been on this forum. Well done  Thumb1:
« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 12:46:36 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Charles Collins

Fascinating analysis about Brennan's focus during the WC testimony....

And yet...

Mr. BELIN. And then after lunch, where did you go?
Mr. BRENNAN. I finished lunch and I glanced at a clock--I don't know exactly where the clock is located--and noticed it was 12:18. So I thought I still had a few minutes, that I might see the parade and the President. I walked to the corner of Houston and Elm.

Later he simply offers 12.22-12.24. No recollection of his watch at that point in 1964 under oath.

He offers this. He remembered a specific time leaving the cafe....go figure. He obviously lost focus later on and forgot about looking at his watch but remembered doing so for a book written years later.....of course. One published posthumously in 1987. Right on the money.

And you say I am full of it.....

The book was written in 1983. Howard Brennan read the book before he died in December of 1983. Here are some of Howard Brennan's own words in the introduction:

Early in 1983 my pastor, Edward Cherryholmes, convinced me that I should tell my complete story for future generation who will want to know the truth. Some things in this book will reveal new aspects never before known. I have wanted for a long time to tell publically how it really felt to be an integral part of an historic event. Thousands of times since that day I have asked myself, "Why me?" I still don't know for certain, but I have accepted the fact that I was chosen to be the witness because of certain qualities I possess, as you will learn in this book. Someone like me had to survive to say what really happened. Volumes have been written about the assassination, but this is the only eyewitness account of what actually transpired.

On the afternoon of 11/22/63 Howard Brennan went home to his wife Louise. Here is part of what he wrote about that:

Louise wanted to know everything that had happened in the minutest detail. I repeated the events of the day to her, recounting details that were larger than life.

The copy of "Witness to History" that I have was signed by Louise Brennan on 10-24-88. She writes: Dear Lanella & Dan, In loving memory of your friend & cousin (Howard Brennan) Lots of love your cousin Louise Brennan.

Louise was told by Howard Brennan, in minute detail, the events of 11/22/63. I don't believe that she would be signing her name to a book that she didn't believe told the truth.

If you think that its all bullspombleprofglidnoctobuns. Its only because it doesn't fit your fantasy scenario.

Offline Bill Chapman

I must say, one of your best counter-arguments you've come up with in all the time you've been on this forum. Well done  Thumb1:

Easy enough to debunk CTers & JAQers (aka OAKers) around here

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

Easy enough to debunk CTers & JAQers (aka OAKers) around here

Now why did you go and spoil the moment with another display of ignorance?

Offline Bill Chapman

Now why did you go and spoil the moment with another display of ignorance?

OAKer

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Colin Crow

The book was written in 1983. Howard Brennan read the book before he died in December of 1983. Here are some of Howard Brennan's own words in the introduction:

Early in 1983 my pastor, Edward Cherryholmes, convinced me that I should tell my complete story for future generation who will want to know the truth. Some things in this book will reveal new aspects never before known. I have wanted for a long time to tell publically how it really felt to be an integral part of an historic event. Thousands of times since that day I have asked myself, "Why me?" I still don't know for certain, but I have accepted the fact that I was chosen to be the witness because of certain qualities I possess, as you will learn in this book. Someone like me had to survive to say what really happened. Volumes have been written about the assassination, but this is the only eyewitness account of what actually transpired.

On the afternoon of 11/22/63 Howard Brennan went home to his wife Louise. Here is part of what he wrote about that:

Louise wanted to know everything that had happened in the minutest detail. I repeated the events of the day to her, recounting details that were larger than life.

The copy of "Witness to History" that I have was signed by Louise Brennan on 10-24-88. She writes: Dear Lanella & Dan, In loving memory of your friend & cousin (Howard Brennan) Lots of love your cousin Louise Brennan.

Louise was told by Howard Brennan, in minute detail, the events of 11/22/63. I don't believe that she would be signing her name to a book that she didn't believe told the truth.

If you think that its all bullspombleprofglidnoctobuns. Its only because it doesn't fit your fantasy scenario.

How long did it take you to type all that?

Do you have nothing to rebut the testimony of Brennan himself other than some "loss of focus" in front of the Commission? He managed to remember looking at a clock at the time he left the cafe and yet forgets he looked at his watch and it said 12.22. When did that specific memory jump back into his consciousness before publication of the book? I don’t need it to fit my fantasy scenario because it simply doesn’t fit the assembled facts when analysed.

A simple question for you, it’s a yes/no.

Did Williams leave the 6th floor after Norman and Jarman arrived on the 5th floor? Are you game?

Offline Bill Chapman

Yes!

It's clearly, clearly, clearly, clearly very, very OBVIOUS that that lyin' POS, Brennan, JUST LIKE AT LEAST FIVE-HUNDRED OTHER PEOPLES, wuz involved in the assassination and/or "the cover up"!!!!

WE LIVE IN A CIA AND FBI-CONTROLLED DEEP STATE, I TELLS YA!!!

--  MWT   ???

PS  And dat nice widdle Vladimir Putin is a twue humanitarian, Geraldine and O. Gwamquacka.

I didn't leave spaces between the list of alternate words for 'corroboration' You changed that.
DON'T FCK WITH MY BLUEBOX
« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 01:03:49 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum