Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: If Oswald Was The Assassin, Did He Plan His Escape From The TSBD Very Well?  (Read 81451 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Advertisement
On the same note, you believe in Oswald's gun sack in the SN corner?

I think his logic flaw has been noted Otto.  :)

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Charles Collins

Well you will have no trouble laying it out then. You can copy and past if you wish. I'm ready......let’s have a discussion.

I gather you now accept that at least a piece of chicken was close to the SN.

I said:

I can believe that one lonely chicken bone could have been on top of one of the outer boxes of the west end of the sniper’s nest. But nothing supports your claim that BRW was IN the sniper’s nest until 12:25.

I didn’t say that it definitely was.
Just that I can believe that it could have been.

Howard Brennan said that he saw a man who resembled LHO in the sniper’s nest window at 12:22.

Edited to correct time.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 04:49:27 PM by Charles Collins »

Online Charles Collins

On the same note, you believe in Oswald's gun sack in the SN corner?

My point is that the disbelievers require a photo of the gun sack in the corner before even considering that it was there. Why do they now believe in chicken bones and lunch sack in the sniper’s nest without a photo that shows that?

The gun sack was apparently photographed, from across the floor a little after two o’clock iirc, laying on top of the boxes at the rear of the sniper’s nest. It took over 56-years for anyone to notice it. Maybe the same will happen with the chicken lunch. Or maybe not...

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Colin Crow

My point is that the disbelievers require a photo of the gun sack in the corner before even considering that it was there. Why do they now believe in chicken bones and lunch sack in the sniper’s nest without a photo that shows that?

The gun sack was apparently photographed, from across the floor a little after two o’clock iirc, laying on top of the boxes at the rear of the sniper’s nest. It took over 56-years for anyone to notice it. Maybe the same will happen with the chicken lunch. Or maybe not...

I have no doubt the sack was on the 6th floor after 2pm. Hard to photograph things before the arrival of the camera. Strange how all those officers who were present before the arrival of the camera all recalled the lunch remnants associated with the SN but none described the long sack in the corner. Unfortunately no official evidentiary photo of it exists in its supposed position. There is even an official photo of the bag (chicken inside now) in its final resting place.

Offline Jerry Freeman

Howard Brennan said that he saw a man who resembled LHO in the sniper’s nest window at 11:22.
Why was this Brennan person gazing at TSBD windows over an hour before the motorcade arrived?

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Charles Collins

Why was this Brennan person gazing at TSBD windows over an hour before the motorcade arrived?

My mistake, I meant to say 12:22. I will correct the original post. Thanks.

Offline Colin Crow

My mistake, I meant to say 12:22. I will correct the original post. Thanks.

What makes you think Brennan saw him at 12.22pm?

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Charles Collins

What makes you think Brennan saw him at 12.22pm?

Page 7 of "Eyewitness to History - The Kennedy Assassination: As Seen By Howard Brennan":

...As I worked my gaze upward, I was struck by the fact that one floor, the one next to the top, seemed to be completely empty. I didn't think much about it as I reasoned everyone would want to get on as low a floor as possible for the best view. Then looking at the corner of the building, I noticed one man in the window. What drew my attention to him with all of the other people in the area, I don't know. I looked at my watch and it was about 12:22. ...