Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: If Oswald Was The Assassin, Did He Plan His Escape From The TSBD Very Well?  (Read 80153 times)

Online Charles Collins

Advertisement
You believe the rifle was in the window and moved to the stairwell? Without any photos? I hope you don’t mind if I get a second opinion on your soul diagnosis. Maybe JohnM might be brave enough to comment. I believe he was convinced by the weight of evidence.

You believe BRW sat in the sniper’s nest and ate his greasy fried chicken and left no fingerprints? Where does BRW say that he sat and ate his lunch? Don’t you think that he would know?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Colin Crow

You believe BRW sat in the sniper’s nest and ate his greasy fried chicken and left no fingerprints? Where does BRW say that he sat and ate his lunch? Don’t you think that he would know?

Were they looking for his fingerprints? Do you know when his fingerprints were obtained for comparison?

As I said, numerous officers who arrived there first all described the chicken and bag close to the SN. They described the chicken outside the bag. After all how could they see inside it? When Studebaker processed the lunch the chicken was inside the bag. How did it get there? Jump?

Have you analysed Williams various statements? I have. He lied and was deceitful in his movements. Don’t you know?

Online Charles Collins

Were they looking for his fingerprints? Do you know when his fingerprints were obtained for comparison?

As I said, numerous officers who arrived there first all described the chicken and bag close to the SN. They described the chicken outside the bag. After all how could they see inside it? When Studebaker processed the lunch the chicken was inside the bag. How did it get there? Jump?

Have you analysed Williams various statements? I have. He lied and was deceitful in his movements. Don’t you know?

I can believe that one lonely chicken bone could have been on top of one of the outer boxes of the west end of the sniper’s nest. But nothing supports your claim that BRW was IN the sniper’s nest until 12:25.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Colin Crow

I can believe that one lonely chicken bone could have been on top of one of the outer boxes of the west end of the sniper’s nest. But nothing supports your claim that BRW was IN the sniper’s nest until 12:25.

Perhaps we can start on when you think he vacated the 6 floor and the evidence for it.

Online Charles Collins

Perhaps we can start on when you think he vacated the 6 floor and the evidence for it.

No. It makes no difference to me. I believe that LHO sat in the nest hidden from view and silent while BRW ate his lunch further west. And if BRW had remained on the sixth floor, he most likely wouldn’t have known LHO was there until the shooting began. Then, after the shooting, LHO could have used the remaining bullet in the rifle to shoot BRW if he tried to stop his escape.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Colin Crow

No. It makes no difference to me. I believe that LHO sat in the nest hidden from view and silent while BRW ate his lunch further west. And if BRW had remained on the sixth floor, he most likely wouldn’t have known LHO was there until the shooting began. Then, after the shooting, LHO could have used the remaining bullet in the rifle to shoot BRW if he tried to stop his escape.

So we have established that the accumulated evidence means nothing and your opinion is based on "belief" of an unsupported narrative. Missing fingerprints that you don’t know of is part of your rebuttal. Not much else but acceptance of a proven liar by his own statements.

Williams was eating in the SN until about 12.25pm. There is ample evidence evidence in the assembled documentation that establishes that. You simply need to adjust your Oswald alone theory to accomodate for it. Or just continue to ignore the obvious inconvenient conclusions. I think we both know the route you will choose.

Online Charles Collins

So we have established that the accumulated evidence means nothing and your opinion is based on "belief" of an unsupported narrative. Missing fingerprints that you don’t know of is part of your rebuttal. Not much else but acceptance of a proven liar by his own statements.

Williams was eating in the SN until about 12.25pm. There is ample evidence evidence in the assembled documentation that establishes that. You simply need to adjust your Oswald alone theory to accomodate for it. Or just continue to ignore the obvious inconvenient conclusions. I think we both know the route you will choose.

The evidence supports my belief.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Colin Crow

The evidence supports my belief.

Well you will have no trouble laying it out then. You can copy and past if you wish. I'm ready......let’s have a discussion.

I gather you now accept that at least a piece of chicken was close to the SN.