Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: If Oswald Was The Assassin, Did He Plan His Escape From The TSBD Very Well?  (Read 82317 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Advertisement
Buell is still around. Ask him.

I am just pointing out that the official schedule says 12:30, not 12:00.

He has already said he did. Surely the cogent point is what the workers thought. Agree?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 12:55:18 PM by Colin Crow »

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Charles Collins

He has already said he did. Surely the Covent point is what the workers thought. Agree?

Your question to me was WHY did Frazier ask if they could break early for lunch.

So what the heck do you mean by: “He has already said he did.”??

My opinion is that LHO was hidden from view in the sniper’s nest. He could have sat in there silently. And even if someone else was on the sixth floor at the time of the shooting , they would have been unlikely to know that he was there until he began shooting. Then it would have been too late to stop him before he got his shots off.

So no, I don’t see any importance whatsoever in what time the workers thought that the motorcade was passing by.

Offline Colin Crow

Your question to me was WHY did Frazier ask if they could break early for lunch.

So what the heck do you mean by: “He has already said he did.”??

My opinion is that LHO was hidden from view in the sniper’s nest. He could have sat in there silently. And even if someone else was on the sixth floor at the time of the shooting , they would have been unlikely to know that he was there until he began shooting. Then it would have been too late to stop him before he got his shots off.

So no, I don’t see any importance whatsoever in what time the workers thought that the motorcade was passing by.

Bonnie Ray Williams occupied the SN until about 12.25pm.

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Charles Collins

Bonnie Ray Williams occupied the SN until about 12.25pm.

The leftovers from his lunch were found a few aisles west of the sniper’s nest. What makes you think that he was in the sniper’s nest?

Offline Colin Crow

The leftovers from his lunch were found a few aisles west of the sniper’s nest. What makes you think that he was in the sniper’s nest?

Numerous officers who were on the scene prior to the arrival of Day and Studebaker describe the chicken pieces and lunch sack in the SN. Do you not know this? The lunch remnants were put into the bag and placed westward some time after the arrival of the police.

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Charles Collins

Numerous officers who were on the scene prior to the arrival of Day and Studebaker describe the chicken pieces and lunch sack in the SN. Do you not know this? The lunch remnants were put into the bag and placed westward some time after the arrival of the police.

And you believe that nonsense without any photos before they were moved?? No surprise here folks. Just another misguided soul...

Offline Colin Crow

Luke Mooney

Senator COOPER - How far was the chicken, the piece of chicken you saw, and the paper bag from the boxes near the window, and particularly the box that had the crease in it?
Mr. MOONEY - I would say they might have been 5 feet or something like that. He wouldn't have had to leave the location. He could just maybe take one step and lay it over there, if he was the one that put it there.

Officer A. D. McCurley, Deputy Sheriff, Dallas County Sheriff's Office (Statement 11/22/63)

Officer Jack Faulkner and I, together with several other City officers went to the building and started checking the floors. We were searching the 6th floor when Deputy Sheriff Mooney, who was also on the 6th floor, hollered that he had found the place where the assassin had fired from. I went over and saw 3 expended shells laying by the window that faced onto Elm Street, along with a half-eaten piece of chicken that was laying on a cardboard carton. It appeared as if the assassin had piled up a bunch of boxes to hide from the view of anyone who happened to come up on that floor and had arranged 3 other cartons of books next to the window as though to make a rifle rest. This area was roped off and guarded until Captain Will Fritz of Dallas Police Department Homicide Bureau arrived. It was about this same time that Deputy Sheriff Eugene Boone yelled that he had found the rifle which had been placed between some rows of cardboard boxes near the staircase which leads down to the 5th floor.

Officer Jack Faulkner

"There were some chicken bones."

Officer Roger Craig

Mr. BELIN - All right. Then, what did you do?
Mr. CRAIG - I went over there and--uh--didn't get too close because the shells were laying on the ground and there was--uh--oh, a sack and a bunch of things laying over there. So, you know, not to bother the area, I just went back across.
Mr. BELIN - Now, you say there was a sack laying there?
Mr. CRAIG - Yes; I believe it was laying on top of a box, if I'm not mistaken.
Mr. BELIN - How big a sack was that?
Mr. CRAIG - It was a paper bag (indicating with hands)--a small paper bag.
Mr. BELIN - Well, the kind-of paper bag that you carry your lunch in?
Mr. CRAIG - Yeah,--uh-huh.

Officer Gerald Hill

On top of the larger stack of boxes that would have been used for concealment, there was a chicken leg bone and a paper sack which appeared to have been about the size normally used for a lunch sack. I wouldn't know what the sizes were.

Also

Officers Boone, Haygood, McCurdey......

« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 01:26:40 PM by Colin Crow »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Colin Crow

And you believe that nonsense without any photos before they were moved?? No surprise here folks. Just another misguided soul...

You believe the rifle was in the window and moved to the stairwell? Without any photos? I hope you don’t mind if I get a second opinion on your soul diagnosis. Maybe JohnM might be brave enough to comment. I believe he was convinced by the weight of evidence.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 01:29:29 PM by Colin Crow »