Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: If Oswald Was The Assassin, Did He Plan His Escape From The TSBD Very Well?  (Read 81550 times)

Offline Jim Brunsman

Advertisement
Nope, compared to nothing. Just common sense is needed. But you don't believe your own lyin' eyes and the mountain of evidence that the fatal shot came from in front. That's your prerogative. But if I see that opinion, I will challenge it because I believe it's a travesty of justice that the crime of the last century was hung on "Lee Hardly." Quite possible Oswald shot nobody on 11/22/63 just as he said. Not saying that's a certainty; only a real possibility.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Paul May

Nope, compared to nothing. Just common sense is needed. But you don't believe your own lyin' eyes and the mountain of evidence that the fatal shot came from in front. That's your prerogative. But if I see that opinion, I will challenge it because I believe it's a travesty of justice that the crime of the last century was hung on "Lee Hardly." Quite possible Oswald shot nobody on 11/22/63 just as he said. Not saying that's a certainty; only a real possibility.

4th request for this “mountain of evidence” for a frontal shot. You bring it up virtually each time you post. Let’s see it.

Offline Thomas Graves

Jear Dames I mean Dear James,

I see.

Common sense, huh?  Yes, that is the problem, actually.

The problem is that so many impressionable, "common sense" people like you have witnessed WITH THEIR VERY OWN EYES President Kennedy's upper body's "being slammed" backwards (due to the the combination of his wearing a rigid back brace / corset while undergoing a catastrophic neuromuscular reaction), and his head's going BACK AND TO THE LEFT !!!! (due to a sizeable part of his brain's being very rapidly ejected through a palm-sized hole in the upper right portion of his skull).

LOL

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 10:09:28 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Thomas Graves

4th request for this “mountain of evidence” for a frontal shot. You bring it up virtually each time you post. Let’s see it.

Paul,

It's common sense.

You can see it, yourself, in The Zapruder Film, gosh darn it.

--  MWT  Walk:

PS  I wonder if James and Otto graduated from (or at least attended) the James "Jumbo Duh" DiEugenio School of Juvenile "Put-Down" Rhetoric?

His world-famous online Master Class, perhaps?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 10:26:40 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Thomas Graves

Dear James,

Incredibly strong bullspombleprofglidnoctobuns "analysis" of the evidence, rather.

Like for example mistaking, in a profile x-ray, the fracture patterns in JFK's skull as "evidence" of two shots to his head, a solo shot from the front, or a frangible bullet from God knows where, when they, along with his tie's fibers pointing outwards at the bullet hole's edges, actually offer the strongest evidence that JFK's head was struck once and once only ... and from behind.

Misinterpreting the iconic image of JFK's head going, relatively slowly, "BACK AND TO THE LEFT!" as being a result of a strike from "the front" instead of being the combined effects of 1) JFK's catastrophic neuromuscular reaction while sitting and wearing a rigid back brace, and 2) a Newton's Third Law "jet effect" resulting from a good portion of his brains' being blown out a palm-sized hole in the upper right part of his skull.

And, of course, the fact that many witnesses mistakenly believed the last two shots were significantly closer together than the first and the second shots for the simple reason that for about 11 seconds, Dealey Plaza was a virtual echo chamber, resounding with the echos caused by three sets of supersonic bullet "cracks" and muzzle blast "booms," not only confusing almost everybody as to what was going on and where it might be coming from, but messing up their recollections of the tragic event, as well.

Etc, ad nauseam...

--  MWT  ;)

Edited

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 11:57:35 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Thomas Graves

Lovely to see you and Paulie bond, sweet!

FYI, Loser Johnny ran (probably still running) when I confronted him on the WC Carcano evidence:
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,660.310.html

I fully understand why you're not too keen on sharing your findings RE "Oswald's MC".

Dear Otto,

Maybe Mytton, like most people, doesn't like dealing with ill-tempered children.

Question:  As Mytton was kinda asking you, how many people do you figure were involved in the assassination and cover up, altogether?

Just a few?

Oodles and gobs?

--  MWT ;)

PS  I thought you said it was DVP who ran away from you regarding the "MC"?
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 08:04:56 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Thomas Graves

He did appoint me teacher, you missed that part?

The "how many people..." is the canned LN diversion when dealing with the evidence becomes too painful, the best you've got?

RE Dumpster Dave, should be buried in some thread or it might have have been some time before the crash.

Dear Otto,

Hundreds?

Thousands?

Hard to say and it doesn't matter?

LOL

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 08:57:58 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Michael Walton

It's simple Bill. Take 2 stickers. Put one where the shoulder shot is and then put one on the front of your throat then slide it around to the back of your neck.

Take a photo of it and post it here. Then, we'll see how misleading what's obvious is to many folks except you :-)