Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald’s Seaport Trader Order Coupon Mystery Solved  (Read 19982 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Oswald’s Seaport Trader Order Coupon Mystery Solved
« Reply #136 on: June 19, 2020, 02:55:20 AM »
Advertisement
Well that is relevant and requires a response.

Huh, as usual that doesn't make the least bit of sense, I initially didn't respond to you but out of the blue you approached me first with some off topic strange and still not proved accusation, so the only person to blame for any unpleasantness has always been you and the fact that you knowingly pursued a trail that you knew would lead to an unpleasant life simply shows us all that you are not all there.

JohnM

Hey, what happened to the "ignore" thing? So, something that makes no sense to you is somehow relevant? Well, that truly doesn't make sense?

as usual that doesn't make the least bit of sense

Of course it makes sense. My comment related to all the times I've had to displeasure of dealing with you.

Are you so dumb that you don't understand that?

but out of the blue you approached me first with some off topic strange and still not proved accusation

Really? I asked you a question...

Is your name really John Mytton?

Anyone who uses their real name and photo is a fool but if your name is really John Tonkovich then good luck to you because personally I couldn't give a fcuk!

JohnM

So, John Mytton isn't you real name after all?

so what was the "off topic strange and still not proved accusation" ?
« Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 03:10:55 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #136 on: June 19, 2020, 02:55:20 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #137 on: June 19, 2020, 03:12:46 AM »

as usual that doesn't make the least bit of sense

Of course it makes sense. My comment related to all the times I've had to displeasure of dealing with you.

Are you so dumb that you don't understand that?

Thanks for admitting that you feel that dealing with me is an unpleasant experience, so I have to ask why would you interact with me at all are you a glutton for punishment?

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #138 on: June 19, 2020, 03:19:59 AM »
Thanks for admitting that you feel that dealing with me is an unpleasant experience, so I have to ask why would you interact with me at all are you a glutton for punishment?

JohnM

It might be an unpleasant experience, but somebody has to ensure that you don't mislead people with lies and misrepresentations....

It's a bit like taking out the trash.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #138 on: June 19, 2020, 03:19:59 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #139 on: June 19, 2020, 03:29:14 AM »
It might be an unpleasant experience, but somebody has to ensure that you don't mislead people with lies and misrepresentations....

It's a bit like taking out the trash.

But the unpleasant experience that you subjected yourself to had nothing to do with the topic, for some obscure reason you consider my living in Australia to be a lie and a misrepresentation which somehow damages my credibility, so I'm not going to let this go until you are forced to admit this silly unwarranted accusation is just another "Martin" fabrication.

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #140 on: June 19, 2020, 03:38:07 AM »
But the unpleasant experience that you subjected yourself to had nothing to do with the topic, for some obscure reason you consider my living in Australia to be a lie and a misrepresentation which somehow damages my credibility, so I'm not going to let this go until you are forced to admit this silly unwarranted accusation is just another "Martin" fabrication.

JohnM

Boy, the things you consider to be relevant are really pathetic.

you consider my living in Australia to be a lie and a misrepresentation which somehow damages my credibility

I never said it was a misrepresentation and you haven't got any credibility to damage. Beyond that, you are on the mark.

I'm not going to let this go until you are forced to admit this silly unwarranted accusation is just another "Martin" fabrication.

As it isn't a "silly unwarranted accusation" it can not be a fabrication.  It really is very simple; I just don't believe a word you say, which isn't hard to understand as you are already on record basically saying that you have been lying about your name for years.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 03:39:59 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #140 on: June 19, 2020, 03:38:07 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #141 on: June 19, 2020, 03:40:35 AM »
Boy, the things you consider to be relevant are really pathetic.

you consider my living in Australia to be a lie and a misrepresentation which somehow damages my credibility

I never said it was a misrepresentation and you haven't got any credibility to damage. Beyond that, you are on the mark.

I'm not going to let this go until you are forced to admit this silly unwarranted accusation is just another "Martin" fabrication.

As it isn't a "silly unwarranted accusation" it can not be a fabrication. I just don't believe a word you say, it's as simple as that.

Well "Martin" for the record, that post was irrelevant. Try again.

EDIT Now that you've edited your post, I'll edit mine.

as you are already on record basically saying that you have been lying about your name for years.

Wow, your best example of my lying is something that you basically can't prove? Hilarious!

JohnM
« Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 04:03:41 AM by John Mytton »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #142 on: June 19, 2020, 03:59:24 AM »
Well "Martin" for the record, that post was irrelevant. Try again.

JohnM

You were going to ignore me, unless my post was relevant, yet here you are responding to a post you call irrelevant.....

You are really one confused puppy

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #142 on: June 19, 2020, 03:59:24 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #143 on: June 19, 2020, 04:19:08 AM »
You were going to ignore me, unless my post was relevant, yet here you are responding to a post you call irrelevant.....

You are really one confused puppy

Pay close attention, You edited your post 36 seconds before I posted my response and after I saw the new additional relevant comments I responded.
In future stop adding additional information and you can avoid this embarrassment.

JohnM