Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald’s Seaport Trader Order Coupon Mystery Solved  (Read 19980 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Oswald’s Seaport Trader Order Coupon Mystery Solved
« Reply #128 on: June 19, 2020, 12:26:34 AM »
Advertisement
:D

Hilarious, you couldn't lie your way out of a wet paper bag. The instant that they had my IP the country of origin can be deduced immediately and btw is that all you got because you do know what a VPN is, don't you?

JohnM

Yes, I know what a VPN is... That's why I didn't say anything about the country of origin yet....

Are you so delusional as to believe that a VPN makes you completely untraceable? Just how naive are you?  Let's wait and see what they come up with, shall we?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #128 on: June 19, 2020, 12:26:34 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #129 on: June 19, 2020, 12:30:40 AM »
Yes, I know what a VPN is... That's why I didn't say anything about the country of origin yet....

Are you so delusional as to believe that a VPN makes you completely untraceable? Just how naive are you?  Let's wait and see what they come up with, shall we?

I just googled my IP address and guess what, anyway don't trust me and let's see what your team of "investigators" comes up with.

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #130 on: June 19, 2020, 12:36:52 AM »
I just googled my IP address and guess what, anyway don't trust me and let's see what your team of "investigators" comes up with.

JohnM

Funny... ever heard of a VPN?

Even more funny.... why are you so desperately trying to prove that you are in Australia when you've just said you couldn't care less....
« Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 12:53:36 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #130 on: June 19, 2020, 12:36:52 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #131 on: June 19, 2020, 12:50:11 AM »
Even more funny.... why are you so desperately trying to prove that your are in Australia when you've just said you couldn't care less....

Wrong, I said I couldn't care less where you are posting from but I care very much about where I am posting from, I'm a proud Australian and as our coronavirus statistics will tell you we are also way smarter than the majority of the rest of the World.
Anyway we are all waiting with baited breath with what your crack team of "investigators" is going to come up with. This is so seriously ridiculous you couldn't make it up, you're a classic "Martin".

JohnM

« Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 12:59:02 AM by John Mytton »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #132 on: June 19, 2020, 01:06:35 AM »
Wrong, I said I couldn't care less where you are posting from but I care very much about where I am posting from, I'm a proud Australian and as our coronavirus statistics will tell you we are also way smarter than the majority of the rest of the World.
Anyway we are all waiting with baited breath with what your crack team of "instigators" is going to come up with. This is so seriously ridiculous you couldn't make it up, you're a classic "Martin".

JohnM

and as our coronavirus statistics will tell you we are also way smarter than the majority of the rest of the World.

Let's assume that by "our" you mean Australia, which has 287,98 covid-19 infections per 1 million people.

New Zealand has 232,56 per 1 million people, Indonesia has 160,20 per 1 million people. Just about all the countries in Central Africa have less than 80 infections per 1 million people and China has 59,41 infections..... Are they all smarter than Australians?

So, how does having 297,98 infections per 1 million people make the Australians smarter than the majority of the world? Seems Australia simply has less people per square mile than the USA and Europe and covid-19 isn't easily going to spread in the outback, is it now?....

Anyway we are all waiting with baited breath with what your crack team of "instigators" is going to come up with.

Who are "we"? Why do you think it's a team? What makes you think I have "instigators" looking into it? Why are you so worried, "Johnny"?
« Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 01:10:44 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #132 on: June 19, 2020, 01:06:35 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #133 on: June 19, 2020, 01:33:05 AM »
and as our coronavirus statistics will tell you we are also way smarter than the majority of the rest of the World.

Let's assume that by "our" you mean Australia, which has 287,98 covid-19 infections per 1 million people.

New Zealand has 232,56 per 1 million people, Indonesia has 160,20 per 1 million people. Just about all the countries in Central Africa have less than 80 infections per 1 million people and China has 59,41 infections..... Are they all smarter than Australians?

So, how does having 297,98 infections per 1 million people make the Australians smarter than the majority of the world? Seems Australia simply has less people per square mile than the USA and Europe and covid-19 isn't easily going to spread in the outback, is it now?....

Anyway we are all waiting with baited breath with what your crack team of "instigators" is going to come up with.

Who are "we"? Why do you think it's a team? What makes you think I have "instigators" looking into it? Why are you so worried, "Johnny"?

Counting China's coronavirus numbers shows just how out of touch with reality you really are. Btw we have a population of 15 million and so far we only have 102 deaths from coronavirus, how does your country compare?

and covid-19 isn't easily going to spread in the outback, is it now?....

What a bizarre statement, You really don't have a clue about the population density of Australia.

Why do you think it's a team?

I was clearly being sarcastic, I exposed you within the first couple of posts.

What makes you think I have "instigators" looking into it?

I was auto-corrected with "instigators" and it was corrected to "investigators" way before your post, try again because your incompetence is very unbecoming.

Why are you so worried, "Johnny"?

What, me worry? I am just enjoying watching your desperation to make some sort of case against me.

Btw You haven't added anything new for your last dozen posts, so I'll just put you back on ignore till you can come up with something relevant.

JohnM
« Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 01:41:21 AM by John Mytton »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #134 on: June 19, 2020, 02:11:26 AM »
Counting China's coronavirus numbers shows just how out of touch with reality you really are. Btw we have a population of 15 million and so far we only have 102 deaths from coronavirus, how does your country compare?

What a bizarre statement, You really don't have a clue about the population density of Australia.

I was auto-corrected with "instigators" and it was corrected to "investigators" way before your post, try again because your incompetence is very unbecoming.

What, me worry? I am just enjoying watching your desperation to make some sort of case against me.

Btw You haven't added anything new for your last dozen posts, so I'll just put you back on ignore till you can come up with something relevant.

JohnM

Counting China's coronavirus numbers shows just how out of touch with reality you really are.

Actually, including China only demonstrated just how pathetic your claim was.

Just how delusional are you?

Sure, that's why it still says "instigators" in the quote I included in my post, which btw was actually written 9 minutes prior to your edit.... Just saying

Btw, you've got a weird auto-correct because when I write "investigators" it doesn't correct at all.... perhaps it wasn't an auto-correct issue after all..

Oh poor "Johnny".... I'm not trying to make some sort of case against you. I'm just going to expose you as the liar we all know you are... That's all

Taking the self-proclaimed "Champion"down is going to be fun!

Great stuff... You just run.... not having to deal with you and your crap makes life a lot more pleasant....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #134 on: June 19, 2020, 02:11:26 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #135 on: June 19, 2020, 02:44:26 AM »
not having to deal with you and your crap makes life a lot more pleasant....

Well that is relevant and requires a response.

not having to deal with you and your crap makes life a lot more pleasant...

Huh, as usual that doesn't make the least bit of sense, I initially didn't respond to you but out of the blue you approached me first with some off topic strange and still not proved accusation, so the only person to blame for any unpleasantness has always been you and the fact that you knowingly pursued a trail that you knew would lead to an unpleasant life simply shows us all that you are not all there.

JohnM