Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald’s Seaport Trader Order Coupon Mystery Solved  (Read 19982 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Oswald’s Seaport Trader Order Coupon Mystery Solved
« Reply #96 on: June 18, 2020, 11:01:28 AM »
Advertisement
Sure go ahead and "order an investigation, I've always wanted to know where I live. -snigger-

Yes.

No kidding, you've already been fully investigated and you're just an unemployed loser, "Manager of managers" My ass Hahaha!

JohnM

Sure go ahead and "order an investigation

As you wish

you're just an unemployed loser

Your ego won't agree, but it's never a good thing to use bluff, speculation and BS to underestimate an opponent.

Btw, "Johnny"... people who need to call themselves "the champion" usually aren't.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 11:16:59 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: June 18, 2020, 11:01:28 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #97 on: June 18, 2020, 11:34:37 AM »
Sure go ahead and "order an investigation

As you wish

you're just an unemployed loser

Your ego won't agree, but it's never a good thing to use bluff, speculation and BS to underestimate an opponent.

YAWN! As if an unemployed loser who still lives with his mother is any kind of threat at all and let's let everyone know that I've encouragingly replied to your threats a thousand times to fully investigate me and a decade later you're still making the same claims.

Anyway, maybe this time you can actually follow through and tell me where I live?

JohnM
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 11:35:16 AM by John Mytton »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #98 on: June 18, 2020, 11:50:30 AM »
YAWN! As if an unemployed loser who still lives with his mother is any kind of threat at all and let's let everyone know that I've encouragingly replied to your threats a thousand times to fully investigate me and a decade later you're still making the same claims.

Anyway, maybe this time you can actually follow through and tell me where I live?

JohnM

As if an unemployed loser who still lives with his mother is any kind of threat at all

That would be hilarious, if it wasn't for the fact that my mother died 18 years ago...

So much for your "investigation"......But it shows just how low you will go.....

let's let everyone know that I've encouragingly replied to your threats a thousand times to fully investigate me

Post one link where this actually happened or expose yourself as the liar you are.... your choice

a decade later you're still making the same claims.

I haven't had the displeasure of dealing with you for a decade..... care to try again?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: June 18, 2020, 11:50:30 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #99 on: June 18, 2020, 12:18:13 PM »
As if an unemployed loser who still lives with his mother is any kind of threat at all

That would be hilarious, if it wasn't for the fact that my mother died 18 years ago...

So much for your "investigation"......But it shows just how low you will go.....

let's let everyone know that I've encouragingly replied to your threats a thousand times to fully investigate me

Post one link where this actually happened or expose yourself as the liar you are.... your choice

a decade later you're still making the same claims.

I haven't had the displeasure of dealing with you for a decade..... care to try again?

Martin, you know how I can tell you're lying, your mouth is moving.

Anyway, you wanted to do an investigation and I give you FULL permission to do so, why are you waiting?

Btw your claims were on the old site and are unfortunately irretrievable but the ball is now in your court and as I have told you a bazillion times, just go ahead investigate me, or just crawl back under your rock as you have done every other time. K?

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #100 on: June 18, 2020, 12:39:38 PM »
Martin, you know how I can tell you're lying, your mouth is moving.

Anyway, you wanted to do an investigation and I give you FULL permission to do so, why are you waiting?

Btw your claims were on the old site and are unfortunately irretrievable but the ball is now in your court and as I have told you a bazillion times, just go ahead investigate me, or just crawl back under your rock as you have done every other time. K?

JohnM

Btw your claims were on the old site and are unfortunately irretrievable

Yeah right... how convenient. But aren't you the creepy paranoid guy who saves screenshots of just about every discussion?

Btw.. you clearly are clueless how such investigations work, because if you did you wouldn't be asking for instant results.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: June 18, 2020, 12:39:38 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #101 on: June 18, 2020, 03:44:48 PM »
Yeah, says the guy who uses a cartoon avatar. Hilarious!

A cartoon made just for me by Jerry Organ, not a photo of a dead celebrity to go with your fake dead person's name.

The proofs in the pudding, there was never a St. W." and the annals of history show that my deductive reasoning skills were absolutely correct, I am the Champion and we have no time for losers.

Champion at claiming your speculations are facts.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #102 on: June 18, 2020, 06:49:05 PM »
A cartoon made just for me by Jerry Organ, not a photo of a dead celebrity to go with your fake dead person's name.

A cartoon made just for me...

It doesn't change the fact that you're hiding behind a cartoon, Hypocrite!

to go with your fake dead person's name.

Holy WOW Fatman. You googled my name and attempted to search the internet to discover exactly what about me?, how fcuking creepy and you wonder why I use a fake name. DUH!

Btw I asked whoever is posting here as "Iacoletti" to prove that the posts were actually done by "Iacoletti" but all I hear is a deafening silence, therefore if you can't prove that the "Iacoletti" posts were actually written by "Iacoletti" then that leaves whoever I'm interacting with, looking pretty stupid.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: June 18, 2020, 06:49:05 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #103 on: June 18, 2020, 07:08:52 PM »
It doesn't change the fact that you're hiding behind a cartoon, Hypocrite!

I'm not "hiding".  The drawing was based upon the real photo of me that I previously used as an avatar.  All you've ever used are fake photos to go along with your fake name and your fake claims.