Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade  (Read 31434 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade
« Reply #152 on: May 26, 2020, 09:08:51 AM »
Advertisement
A corroborated alibi is powerful evidence in proving your innocence, watch the following compilation of film clips and see that Oswald had PLENTY of opportunities to claim that he was outside with his workmates watching the P'parade, but never says a word?

JohnM

So what? In response to the reporter's question, he confirms that he had not left his place of work--and that it would be ridiculous to use this against him. Neither Mr Oswald nor the reporter uses the word "inside". And, if Captain Fritz has been playing it sly as he likes to do, Mr Oswald will have been given to understand that he is not being charged as the triggerman but as the person who supplied the rifle. So he is unaware of how helpful it would be to his cause to respond to the reporter's question with, 'Well, sir, I'm going to need some semantic clarification from you before answering. When you say 'in the building', do you include the enclosed front part of the building?'

Thankfully, of course, the regrettable brevity of Mr Oswald's reply has not been a problem since this came to light:

There is literally only one place that is both part of the Texas School Book Depository and "outside": the front steps!  Thumb1:

We now know, in short, that Mr Oswald made his whereabouts at the time of the assassination perfectly clear to Captain Fritz. 'That's alright, son, we're not accusing you of doing the actual shooting, but we do have you tied to the rifle.' Little likelihood of his blurting out his alibi to the press. Meantime, the alibi he has given in interrogation can be suppressed in good ole' style.

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #152 on: May 26, 2020, 09:08:51 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #153 on: May 26, 2020, 09:17:26 PM »
There is literally only one place that is both part of the Texas School Book Depository and "outside": the front steps!

Hahahaha, that's absolutely hilarious, ye cannae change the laws of physics. Lovelady, Frazier and Shelley who were all on the outside steps all agree that they were outside.

Mr. BALL - Did you eat your lunch?
Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir; not right then I didn't. I say, you know, he was supposed to come by during our lunch hour so you don't get very many chances to see the President of the United States and being an old Texas boy, and [he] never having been down to Texas very much I went out there to see him and just like everybody else was, I was standing on the steps there and watched for the parade to come by and so I did and I stood there until he come by.

Mr. LOVELADY - That's on the second floor; so, I started going to the domino room where I generally went in to set down and eat and nobody was there and I happened to look on the outside and Mr. Shelley was standing outside with Miss Sarah Stanton, I believe her name is, and I said, "Well, I'll go out there and talk with them, sit down and eat my lunch out there, set on the steps," so I went out there.

Mr. BALL - You were standing where?
Mr. SHELLEY - Just outside the glass doors there.
Mr. BALL - That would be on the top landing of the entrance?
Mr. SHELLEY - yes.

JohnM
« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 09:18:23 PM by John Mytton »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #154 on: May 26, 2020, 10:06:42 PM »
Hahahaha, that's absolutely hilarious, ye cannae change the laws of physics. Lovelady, Frazier and Shelley who were all on the outside steps all agree that they were outside.

Mr. BALL - Did you eat your lunch?
Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir; not right then I didn't. I say, you know, he was supposed to come by during our lunch hour so you don't get very many chances to see the President of the United States and being an old Texas boy, and [he] never having been down to Texas very much I went out there to see him and just like everybody else was, I was standing on the steps there and watched for the parade to come by and so I did and I stood there until he come by.

Mr. LOVELADY - That's on the second floor; so, I started going to the domino room where I generally went in to set down and eat and nobody was there and I happened to look on the outside and Mr. Shelley was standing outside with Miss Sarah Stanton, I believe her name is, and I said, "Well, I'll go out there and talk with them, sit down and eat my lunch out there, set on the steps," so I went out there.

Mr. BALL - You were standing where?
Mr. SHELLEY - Just outside the glass doors there.
Mr. BALL - That would be on the top landing of the entrance?
Mr. SHELLEY - yes.

JohnM

And Mr Oswald told Captain Fritz he went "outside" too. Read for yourself--------------------

Perfectly clear!  Thumb1:

As for 'in the building'...

Mr Oswald is giving a curt reply to the latest question being fired at him. His tone is one of exasperation (of course I was there------it's where I work).

If someone were to ask, say, Mr Joe Molina or Ms Pauline Saunders, 'Where in the building were you when the President passed?', they might very naturally reply, 'Why, I was standing on the front steps'. What they won't do is correct the questioner's wording. Because there really is nothing to correct: that enclosed front entrance is in the building. It's certainly not part of the street!

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 10:24:17 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #154 on: May 26, 2020, 10:06:42 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #155 on: May 26, 2020, 10:29:02 PM »
And Mr Oswald told Captain Fritz he went "outside" too. Read for yourself--------------------

Perfectly clear! 

If someone were to ask, say, Mr Joe Molina or Ms Pauline Saunders, 'Where in the building were you when the President passed?', they might very naturally reply, 'Why, I was standing on the front steps '. What they won't do is correct the questioner's wording. Because there really is nothing to correct: that enclosed front entrance is in the building. It's certainly not part of the street!

And Mr Oswald told Captain Fritz he went "outside" too.

Oswald had to have left the building and be "outside" or how else would he be able to be in flight mode catching buses and cabs. Doh!

Perfectly clear! 

Yeah, as clear as mud.

If someone were to ask, say, Mr Joe Molina or Ms Pauline Saunders, 'Where in the building were you when the President passed?', they might very naturally reply, 'Why, I was standing on the front steps '. What they won't do is correct the questioner's wording. Because there really is nothing to correct: that enclosed front entrance is in the building. It's certainly not part of the street!

No, Molina and Saunders, just like Lovelady, Shelley and Frazier who were all on the same front steps would all say, just like their respective testimonies, that they were outside, not inside. There's a reason they're called front steps, that's because by definition they're out front.

Oswald said he was in the building and that's that and as I previously said if he had this rock solid alibi, then we wouldn't be here.

JohnM

« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 10:36:54 PM by John Mytton »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #156 on: May 26, 2020, 10:37:41 PM »
Oswald had to have left the building and be "outside" or how else would he be able to be in flight mode catching buses and cabs. Doh!

:D "Then went outside to watch the P. parade." Doh!

No, Molina and Saunders, just like Lovelady, Shelley and Frazier who were all on the same steps would all say, just like their respective testimonies, that they were outside, not inside.

But the reporter never used the word "inside"!  Thumb1:

There's a reason they're called front steps, that's because by definition they're out front as the name strongly implies.

Yes, but they belong to the building and are enclosed!  Thumb1:

Oswald said he was in the building and that's that

Except it's not: He also said he "went outside to watch the P. parade"!  Thumb1:

and as I previously said if he had this rock solid alibi, then we wouldn't be here.

It's because you & your buddies have had 56 years of trying but failing to convincingly get him up on the sixth floor that we're here!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #156 on: May 26, 2020, 10:37:41 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #157 on: May 26, 2020, 10:50:30 PM »

He also said he "went outside to watch the P. parade"!  Thumb1:

Yes, and as you have been told, the interrogation notes in black and white definitely say that Oswald went outside AFTER he encountered Truly and Baker.
Oswald "went outside to watch the P.parade" but just missed seeing Kennedy, so what's the problem?

JohnM

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #158 on: May 26, 2020, 10:58:40 PM »
Yes, and as you have been told, the interrogation notes in black and white definitely say that Oswald went outside AFTER he encountered Truly and Baker.

Yes, they definitely do say that-------------

------------but only after they have been put through the Soopah-Doopah-Mytton-Translation-Machine:D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #158 on: May 26, 2020, 10:58:40 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #159 on: May 26, 2020, 11:10:36 PM »
Yes, they definitely do say that-------------

------------but only after they have been put through the Soopah-Doopah-Mytton-Translation-Machine:D

Huh, how does that even begin to refute the notes I presented?

"the interrogation notes in black and white definitely say that Oswald went outside AFTER he encountered Truly and Baker."

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

JohnM
« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 11:12:15 PM by John Mytton »