Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Texas honors Officer J.D. Tippit and names his killer - Lee Harvey Oswald  (Read 14680 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Advertisement
Not if you've got something to contribute.....  Which you've done on rare occasions.

As do you when you're in your sane (ie:LNer) mode
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 06:45:11 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

Says OAK (Oswald Arse Kisser)#1B

See, that's what I mean... Comedy gold...

You actually believe that somebody would dig up a corpse that's been in the ground for 56 years to kiss his arse.... and then you want to be considered to be sane?

Offline Bill Chapman

See, that's what I mean... Comedy gold...

You actually believe that somebody would dig up a corpse that's been in the ground for 56 years to kiss his arse.... and then you want to be considered to be sane?

comedy gold
> Not that you didn't rip that off from Richard

::) You just keep digging your (virtual) grave

« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 07:38:54 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

comedy gold

"Richard" invented "comedy gold"?

Now that's comedy gold!

Online Martin Weidmann

comedy gold

::) You just keep digging your (virtual) grave

Hilarious...

It's pretty obvious to everybody else that you are just spewing some words hoping that combined they mean something but really don't. It is absolutely comical that you actually believe that you are saying something coherent when you don't even know what the word means...

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

'Hilarious'
> Congrats for not ripping off Richard again. Baby steps, OAK... baby steps.

Still desperately trying to be "clever" and failing spectacularly as usual. And you still don't get just how comical this is? Really?

Offline Walt Cakebread

As do you when you're in your sane (ie:LNer) mode

I have no LNer mode..... But every good lie has to contain some truth......Thus I believe some of the same things that LNer's espouse.  As an example...I believe that Lee Oswald did order the rifle from Kleins.   I know that this is heresy to most CT's ..... But it simply makes sense.   There's so much evidence that Lee did POSSESS ( not necessarily own) a carcano that he used to take the hilarious carnival prop photo ( CE133A)  that portrayed him as a rabid, heavily armed, communist revolutionary

I believe a hard headed CT does himself a disservice by denying that Lee ordered the rifle and had a carcano in his possession in April of 1963.  But THAT HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WHATS SO EVER TO DO WITH THE MURDER OF JFK.    The rifle was ordered to be used as a stage prop ( CE 133A) and a throw down gun at the scene of the hoax shooting at General Walker's house on 4 /10 /63.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Not if you've got something to contribute.....  Which you've done on rare occasions.

Name one.