Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Vote: Is Calling Someone "Fredo" In a Forum Post An Ethic Slur?  (Read 18838 times)

Offline Jack Trojan

Re: Vote: Is Calling Someone "Fredo" In a Forum Post An Ethic Slur?
« Reply #80 on: April 30, 2020, 01:15:52 AM »
Advertisement
I just don't get the "Fredo" thing. Don't know where it's racist at all. You can come out with a movie...." The Godfather". and all of the sequilles and never once any one says it's racist until someone doesn't like the result??????….Bullspombleprofglidnoctobuns.

So you don't think Fredo's race has anything to do with it? Why do you think Rush Limbaugh called Chris Cuomo Fredo? You know Rush and his audience are bigots, right?

Is "wop" an ethnic slur? Why? Because it's a derogatory term directed at Italians. Why is it worse than Fredo? Like Royell, you have a problem with semantics. They're just free speech to you. It's the context you put them in which gives them clout. Just don't play dumb and claim that you didn't realize they were racially insensitive. This isn't about political correctness. It's fine to joke around with your redneck friends but this is a public forum and not all members are like-minded and/or White Nationalists. Decorum 1st, childish name calling and ethnic slurs 2nd.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: April 30, 2020, 01:15:52 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #81 on: April 30, 2020, 01:24:13 AM »
So you don't think Fredo's race has anything to do with it? Why do you think Rush Limbaugh called Chris Cuomo Fredo? You know Rush and his audience are bigots, right?

Is "wop" an ethnic slur? Why? Because it's a derogatory term directed at Italians. Why is it worse than Fredo? Like Royell, you have a problem with semantics. They're just free speech to you. It's the context you put them in which gives them clout. Just don't play dumb and claim that you didn't realize they were racially insensitive. This isn't about political correctness. It's fine to joke around with your redneck friends but this is a public forum and not all members are like-minded and/or White Nationalists. Decorum 1st, childish name calling and ethnic slurs 2nd.

My, My, My!  Here you are atop your soapbox going off about "ethnic slurs", and then You drop a "redneck" Bomb of your own. You are completely consumed with HATE and unaware of your own verbiage revealing You are a Hypocrite that is hopelessly consumed with Trump Derangement Syndrome. Seek Help Jackie.

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #82 on: April 30, 2020, 01:30:06 AM »
       My, My, My!  Here you are atop your soapbox going off about "ethnic slurs", and then You drop a "redneck" Bomb of your own. You are completely consumed with HATE and unaware of your own verbiage revealing You are a Hypocrite that is hopelessly consumed with Trump Derangement Syndrome. Seek Help Jackie.

Because "redneck" is an ethnic slur against the "white" race?  :D Too easy.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: April 30, 2020, 01:30:06 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #83 on: April 30, 2020, 01:32:54 AM »

You continue Validating EVERYTHING I am saying. This is why You Haters can Not understand how you got Rebuked almost 3-1 on the Forum Vote. You are Completely Detached from Reality.

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #84 on: April 30, 2020, 02:02:37 AM »
Royell, did you get Duncan to start this thread?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: April 30, 2020, 02:02:37 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #85 on: April 30, 2020, 02:08:47 AM »

Just count the votes Jackie. You Haters have been Rebuked!

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #86 on: April 30, 2020, 02:15:49 AM »
Royell, did you get Duncan to start this thread?

So your ans is yes. Interesting.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: April 30, 2020, 02:15:49 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #87 on: April 30, 2020, 05:25:24 PM »
  Just count the votes Jackie. You Haters have been Rebuked!

Only in Royell's world is a "hater" somebody who protests against the use of slurs.