Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: No coffee for Randle, no job for Oswald -- at the TSBD  (Read 15960 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Re: No coffee for Randle, no job for Oswald -- at the TSBD
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2020, 02:01:02 AM »
Advertisement
Anyone wonder why Linnie May never mentioned the "curtain rod" story to Adamcek? After all she supposedly quizzed Buell about it the afternoon before. Maybe it hadn’t been dreamt up at that point.

Bump.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 02:01:28 AM by Colin Crow »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2020, 02:01:02 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2020, 02:06:32 AM »
Well was it normally unlocked or the lock broken? I can’t remember which was the final story. Can you?

I wasn't there
Ask Buell

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2020, 02:44:57 AM »
I wasn't there
Ask Buell

I take it you don’t know. I believe he was asked a few times. I can’t remember his last offering.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2020, 02:44:57 AM »

Offline Ross Lidell

« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2020, 04:26:45 AM »
So you are a CT (coincidence theorist)? You CTs think that everything was happenstance to support your LNer position. Who owned the TSBD? Why was the motorcade rerouted down Elm? How do you know Paine wasn't one of Oswald's handlers? Why didn't Oswald take a shot when JFK's limo curbed out and stopped right in front of the TSBD 60 feet from the 6th floor window? Oswald couldn't have missed even with a wonky scope. Why did Oswald get the job only 3 weeks before the Big Event, after the failure of Plan A in Chicago? Did you know about Plan A in Chicago with Oswald's doppelganger, Thomas Arthur Vallee? Oswald was Plan B, which was only in effect if Plan A failed, which it did.

How many coincidences trump a hearsay conversation between Randle and Oswald's handler, Paine? It was Paine who called Superintendent Roy Truly to ask about work for Oswald. Getting the patsy a job in the ideal building was to be accomplished as discreetly as possible. Paine knew enough not to blow her cover. And what do you know about Randle? Your problem is you believe a single tale by possible conspirators proves your case and you ignore everything else and chalk them up to coincidence, just like the conspirators banked on. I'm sure if any are still alive they'd thank you for your patronage. Like most, I believe this was a conspiracy so I consider "no coffee for Randle, no job for Oswald" to be a non-sequitur. Way too many coincidences for my liking.

Timeline
Kennedy's upcoming trip to Dallas was first announced to the public in September 1963
Oswald applied for the TSBD job October 15th 1963
The motorcade route was finalized November 18th, which included a funky turn onto Elm

How convenient for Lucky Lee that the planets aligned for him to get the perfect job, at just the right time, in the perfect building to assassinate the POTUS. Next you'll be telling me that Drumpf made a "Perfect Call" to Ukraine.

What a waste of time is your post. None of your speculation means anything. Did you read and comprehend my post?

If Mrs Linnie Mae Randle does not go across the street (the first week in October 1963) to Mrs Robert's house for coffee: Marina Oswald and Ruth Paine (next door neighbors to Mrs Roberts) do not learn about the possibility of a job being available for an order-filler at the TSBD. If MO and RP do not learn about the job from LMR, Lee Oswald is never advised of the vacancy and does not get a job at the TSBD.

You can speculate all you like about other imagined plots to assassinate President Kennedy: Oswald cannot be framed as a patsy (in the TSBD) on 22 November 1963 . It's reasonable to deduce President Kennedy leaves Dallas alive.

All your questions are of no consequence.

Why, why, why daddy?  ::)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 04:59:45 AM by Ross Lidell »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2020, 04:32:33 AM »
What a waste of time is your post. None of your speculation means anything. Did you read and comprehend my post?

If Mrs Linnie Mae Randle does not go across the street (the first week in October 1963) to Mrs Robert's house for coffee: Marina Oswald and Ruth Paine (next door neighbors to Mrs Roberts) do not learn about the possibility of a job being available for an order-filler at the TSBD. If MO and RP do not learn about the job from LMR, Lee Oswald is never advised of the vacancy and does not get a job at the TSBD.

You can speculate all you like about other imagined plots to assassination President Kennedy: Oswald cannot be framed as a patsy (in the TSBD) on 22 November 1963 . It's reasonable to deduce President Kennedy leaves Dallas alive.

All your questions are of no consequence.

Why, why, why daddy?  ::)

If you say so.  ;D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2020, 04:32:33 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2020, 04:48:38 AM »
If you say so.  ;D

Isn't it amazing that Ross considers just about everything he believes "reasonable"?

The only thing that isn't reasonable is people telling him something different from what he believes....

So much for being reasonable....

Offline Ross Lidell

« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2020, 04:58:33 AM »
This:  "If Oswald does not get a job at the TSBD, President Kennedy leaves Dallas alive."

Well, if Michael T. Griffith [not Griffiths] starts posting here, you can argue with him about it.

What is your evidence that "most of the conspiracy books posit Lee Harvey Oswald as being placed in the TSBD as an employee by conspirators"?

See above.  You think the only way that JFK could have been killed in Dallas is by LHO from the TSBD.

There is evidence, none of it very good.  For example, James Files, E. Howard Hunt, Loran Hall, William Seymour, Gerry Patrick Hemming, Ralph Yates, etc, etc, etc.

Just like there is not very good evidence against Oswald.  You keep special-pleading your own claims as winning by default.

Well, if Michael T. Griffith [not Griffiths] starts posting here, you can argue with him about it.

Irrelevant, immaterial idiotic post: Griffith was mentioned as an example of a prominent believer in the theory that Lee Harvey Oswald was innocent of murdering John F. Kennedy.

What is your evidence that "most of the conspiracy books posit Lee Harvey Oswald as being placed in the TSBD as an employee by conspirators"?

It's well known that conspiracy books posit Lee Harvey Oswald as an innocent patsy. You are simply repeating your technique of demanding "this or that" ad infinitum--for no good reason.

See above.  You think the only way that JFK could have been killed in Dallas is by LHO from the TSBD.

That's what happened. You have zero evidence for any alternative.

There is evidence, none of it very good.  For example, James Files, E. Howard Hunt, Loran Hall, William Seymour, Gerry Patrick Hemming, Ralph Yates, etc, etc, etc.

"... none of it very good".  : Quite rightly. Peoples names are not evidence.

Just like there is not very good evidence against Oswald.  You keep special-pleading your own claims as winning by default.

There is good evidence: You just dispute it all routinely.

For your education...

Non sequitur: A conclusion that does not follow logically. Alternately there are conclusions that do follow logically. Such as:

Mrs Randle does not go across the street to Mrs Robert's house: It follows that she does not hear the conversation about pregnant Marina Oswald's husband Lee not having a job.

It follows that Marina Oswald and Ruth Paine never hear about the possibility of a job being available at the TSBD.

It follows that Ruth Paine never telephones the TSBD and speaks to the manager Mr Roy Truly.

It follows that Lee Oswald never hears about the possibility of a job being available at the TSBD.

It follows that Lee Oswald never goes to the TSBD to be interviewed by Mr Truly.

It follows that Lee Oswald is never employed at the TSBD.

It follows that Lee Oswald is working somewhere else on 22 November 1963.

It follows that:

a.) Lee Harvey Oswald never gets to fire rifle shots at President Kennedy and kill him.

b.) Conspirators  never get to put into action a plot to assassinate President Kennedy on 22 November 1963--in which an innocent Harvey Oswald is framed.

Now what was that about "non sequiturs" ???

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2020, 04:58:33 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2020, 05:02:01 AM »
And if Bonnie Ray had not vacated the sixth floor minutes before the shots.

And if Arnold Rowland had told the cop about the guy with the rifle.

And if the ammunition for the rife had been lost in transit.

And if there was no dime to assemble the rifle.

And if Jarman and Norman had decided to go to the sixth floor, or Lovelady and Arce as planned.

And if Ruth Paine had caught Oswald packaging the rifle in the garage.

And if Frazier had been sick and not able to work that morning.

And if the bag had broken open and spilled the contents.

And if a butterfly.....