Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald killed Tippit -- Helen Markham confirms her ID on CBS 1964  (Read 13146 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Oswald killed Tippit -- Helen Markham confirms her ID on CBS 1964
« Reply #72 on: April 10, 2020, 04:54:37 PM »
Advertisement
Ross is another one in a long line of people who thinks that arrogance and condescension is a good substitute for evidence.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: April 10, 2020, 04:54:37 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #73 on: April 10, 2020, 05:43:16 PM »
Cunningham testified to this about ejecting the shells:
Mr. EISENBERG. Now, Mr. Cunningham, would you show how you would eject the five expended shells?
Mr. CUNNINGHAM. yes. These are very difficult, by the way, to extract, due to the fact that the chamber has been rechambered. And as you can see, you get on your cartridge cases a little ballooning with these smaller diameter cases in the .38 Special.

"Difficult .... to extract" due to a "balloning" of the shells. Oswald used "undersized" bullets that expanded or "ballooned" upon firing. They would then "stick" and he would have to shake them out. Witnesses saw him shaking the revolver to remove them.

Those shells that stuck were of two types and were the same type of bullets founds on Oswald when he was arrested.

And ballistic tests done on the revolver using this smaller ammunition showed this to happen.

Here is Cunningham's full testimony: http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/cunningham1.htm

I'm more than familiar with Cunningham's testimony
(A fine example of how life can turn on a dime)

However, my 'no problem' response was in reply to Wallyburger's 'don't take my word for it'

----------------
WALLYBURGER
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=wallyburger
an annoying person who makes slanderous comments and then repeats themself like a child again and again whilst ignoring culpability and denying reality in a sanctimonious holier-than-thou manner

« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 06:04:58 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #74 on: April 10, 2020, 06:17:34 PM »
Testimony Of Domingo Benavides

Mr. BELIN - Where were you when your vehicle stopped?
Mr. BENAVIDES - About 15 foot, just directly across the street and maybe a car length away from the police car.

~snip~

Mr. Belin: Let me ask you now, I would like you to relate again the action of the man with the gun as you saw him now.

Mr. Benavides: As I saw him, I really--I mean really got a good view of the man after the bullets were fired he had just turned. He was just turning away........

~snip~

Mr. BENAVIDES - I remember the back of his head seemed like his hairline was sort of--looked like his hairline sort of went square instead of tapered off. and he looked like he needed a haircut for about 2 weeks, but his hair didn't taper off, it kind of went down and squared off and made his head look fiat in back.

~snip~

Where's his jacket? Y'know, the one Earlene saw him (with her one good eye) zipping up as he practiclly ran past her out the door? And the one witnesses @Tippit eyeballed?

Oh. wait...
« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 10:21:13 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: April 10, 2020, 06:17:34 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #75 on: April 10, 2020, 06:32:15 PM »
I'm more than familiar with Cunningham's testimony
(A fine example of how life can turn on a dime)

That whole dime business is pure speculation.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #76 on: April 10, 2020, 07:01:06 PM »
That whole dime business is pure speculation.

CSI right there. No screwdriver found...
« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 07:05:02 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: April 10, 2020, 07:01:06 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #77 on: April 10, 2020, 07:09:22 PM »
Where's his jacket? Y'know, the one Earlene saw him (with her one good eye) zipping up as he practiclly ran passed her out the door? And the one witnesses @Tippit eyeballed?

Oh. wait...

Where's the squared off hairline that made the back of the killer's head appear to be flat?   Hint: You'll need to extract your head to see that Lee Oswald's hair was TAPERED and the back of his head DID NOT appear to be flat.
Mr. BENAVIDES - I remember the back of his head seemed like his hairline was sort of--looked like his hairline sort of went square instead of tapered off. and he looked like he needed a haircut for about 2 weeks, but his hair didn't taper off, it kind of went down and squared off and made his head look fiat in back.

~snip~

« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 07:12:04 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #78 on: April 10, 2020, 07:29:22 PM »
And if other witnesses had seen Callaway leaving the scene with a gun, would that be evidence that Callaway just shot Tippit? That’s the folly of the LN argument.

Callaway heard some gunfire.
Saw a guy with a gun in his hand.
Identified the guy as Oswald.

Callaway didn't see anybody get shot.
Callaway wasn't @Tippit.

Cool that Callaway saw Oswald near the scene brandishing a gun, though.
Raises my eyebrows, I can tell you..
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 12:24:43 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: April 10, 2020, 07:29:22 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #79 on: April 10, 2020, 07:40:25 PM »
Where's the squared off hairline that made the back of the killer's head appear to be flat?   Hint: You'll need to extract your head to see that Lee Oswald's hair was TAPERED and the back of his head DID NOT appear to be flat.

~snip~

Again, where's the jacket in that photo
In addition, where's the re-enactment of the witness view
« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 07:45:01 PM by Bill Chapman »