Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Am I the only CT here who can meet the LN's more than half way? If not ...  (Read 40442 times)

Offline Dan DAlimonte

Re: Am I the only CT here who can meet the LN's more than half way? If not ...
« Reply #96 on: February 16, 2018, 10:21:14 PM »
Advertisement
Perhaps true if Oswald was the shooter. But who in their right mind would rely on Oswald alone to be the shooter? Who in their right mind would use a crappy bolt action rifle with a useless scope to do the shooting? That's what the Mauser was for. The MC was the plant gun and the DPD staged the crime scene before and after the Big Event. They needed to clear out the actual shooters and then convince Oswald to stick around and wait to be caught and carried out feet 1st. Oswald was having none of that. He might have fled the scene once he realized he was being set up as the patsy. IMO, he did everything according to plan until things went awry at the pick up location where Tippit got murdered. That's when Oswald knew he was the pasty.

All it takes is 1 other person involved in the Big Event for Oswald to not be a lone nut assassin. I'd say the actions of the Keystone DPD and much of the evidence demonstrate that this was clearly a conspiracy. In which case, Oswald was not a lone nut, he was a patsy. Every good coup needs one. How involved he was in the Big Event, is the only thing up for debate. IMO.

Hey, Jack.  To me anyway Oswald was involved up to his neck ... Yes, most likely ... not the shooter.
Here's my take on his involvement.

If you look at what the LN's support they have two big things going for them.
One - the physical evidence and .... and ... and ... his own actions
Now let's just look at the latter for a second.

Just before the Big Event as you put it.

Goes home Thursday ... not his regular routine.
Leaves wedding ring and a sizable amount of money behind  Why?
Well, to me, he is saying Good-bye and I don't know, given the events of the day,
how anyone could think otherwise.
Brings a package to work.
Tells Frazier he won't be needing a ride home.
Walks well ahead of Frazier going into the TSBD.

Gees, talk about telegraphing what he's about to do.

Now, let's just say Oswald was part of a team of two to three people.
And let's say further that they were going to escape in a station wagon
and he's job was to direct the police's attention to him.  To be a decoy of sorts.
Him having his own escape plans AND them having their own plan by leaving by plane
at Red Bird Airfield. 

So ... if this was Oswald's plan where would he be, but on the lower floors?
Staying in the background.  Not drawing attention to himself. 
Since he was involved he'd have no WTF moment with anyone.  No asking of questions.
Nothing.  Maybe drinking a pop.  Just biding his time so he could calmly walk out of the building
which was sure to be sealed off in let's say, 5 -10 minutes, or so he thought

And .. it goes on but this is what I believe took place and I still maintain that ALL assassins
were captured that day and then ... given the identity of these assassins all roads had to lead to Oswald
acting alone.

Just my opinion of course with scanty evidence to support me.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 10:39:03 PM by Dan DAlimonte »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: February 16, 2018, 10:21:14 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #97 on: February 16, 2018, 10:30:11 PM »

But not the first time he broke his regular routine.

Well, to me, he is saying Good-bye and I don't know, given the events of the day,

They had an argument and she refused to move back in with him.

That Frazier and Randle said was not long enough to carry the alleged murder weapon.

Again, he and Marina had a fight and she refused to move back in with him.

Frazier was lollygagging, first "charging" his battery and then looking at the trains.

Offline Dan DAlimonte

« Reply #98 on: February 16, 2018, 10:41:13 PM »
But not the first time he broke his regular routine.

They had an argument and she refused to move back in with him.

That Frazier and Randle said was not long enough to carry the alleged murder weapon.

Again, he and Marina had a fight and she refused to move back in with him.

Frazier was lollygagging, first "charging" his battery and then looking at the trains.

John, am I to believe that Oswald's marriage was over the same time he was being framed as a patsy?
Here again, the unluckiest guy who ever lived syndrome.  If he was indoors when the shooting began how did he know there were shots aimed at the President or if any hit or killed him?  He went from just a regular guy going to work and suddenly coming to the realization that he was going to be framed for this.  Again, one would think that at some time he would have called his wife and asked her in Russian given Paine's religious viewpoints ... Could you go to the garage and see if the rifle is still there?  At least that way
he would know for sure. 
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 11:18:12 PM by Dan DAlimonte »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: February 16, 2018, 10:41:13 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #99 on: February 17, 2018, 12:22:23 AM »
Hey, Jack.  To me anyway Oswald was involved up to his neck ... Yes, most likely ... not the shooter.

One - the physical evidence and .... and ... and ... his own actions

and he's job was to direct the police's attention to him.  To be a decoy of sorts.
Him having his own escape plans AND them having their own plan by leaving by plane
at Red Bird Airfield. 

Since he was involved he'd have no WTF moment with anyone.  No asking of questions.
Nothing.  Maybe drinking a pop.  Just biding his time so he could calmly walk out of the building

And .. it goes on but this is what I believe took place and I still maintain that ALL assassins
were captured that day and then ... given the identity of these assassins all roads had to lead to Oswald
acting alone.

He knows that if the hoax shooting at JFK is activated he'll have to flee for Cuba ...which is the role he's playing.  Very much like the role he played at Walker's house back in April.

He realizes how dangerous this game is and he may wind up dead....Just as he told Marina in the note he left for her on the night of April 10 1963....   "If I am alive and taken prisoner, the city Jail is located at the end of the bridge through which we always passed on going to the city"

Well, to me, he is saying Good-bye and I don't know, given the events of the day, how anyone could think otherwise.

You're right.....That's exactly what he was doing.....Not Unlike a soldier who knows he's going off to combat, and might not return.

He told Fritz the sack contained his lunch....  The conspirators have covered up Lee's statement and cast sinister implications on the sack he carried....  But they appear as KOOKS because the sack was NOT big enough to have held a carcano rifle.

Yes...He thought that he'd be fleeing because someone had shot AT  JFK and the evidence that had been planted would indicate that it was he who had fired the shots ...Just like the Walker incident.

He knew he had only a couple of minutes to get inside before it was after 8:00 o'clock.....And the rain had weakened his lunch sack so he had to put his hand under the sack to prevent his lunch from falling out....
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 12:37:02 AM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #100 on: February 17, 2018, 12:33:13 AM »

One - the physical evidence

Evidence like the MC rifle which Oswald smuggled into the TSBD, disassembled (including a useless scope) and placed in a paper bag, which he reassembled on the 6th floor without leaving a single finger print on the rifle, scope, clip and ammo? How was it even possible to NOT leave his prints on the rifle? And why weren't his prints all over the barricade of boxes near the SN?

Evidence like the 3 spent hulls in a tight group near the window in the SN which Fritz picked up with his bare hands, then later staged for photos in a more "believable" arrangement?

You mean like the 6+ BYPs with Oswald holding the murder weapons and commie lit, that Marina said she only took 2 of and burned one? And how several photos showed up in the darndest places including a darkroom cutout of a BY photo that had not even been submitted into evidence. Baaa.

Never mind that no one has matched Oswald's shooting using a MC and a wonky scope, 3 shots, 2 hits in under 10 secs. And why would Oswald include the scope with the disassembled MC when he knew he would be using the iron sights? Ans: because the MC had to include the scope to match the rifle he was holding in the BYPs, as part of his sheep-dipping.

And how did 1 of those FMJ bullets somehow explode in JFK's head? And how did the MB crash thru flesh and bone and magically show up on the wrong gurney, without a trace of blood, flesh or bone on it, in magical swimming pool condition? Note, all questions are rhetorical.

and .... and ... and ... his own actions

at Red Bird Airfield. 

acting alone.

I agree that all of Oswald's actions indicate his degree of involvement but the bottom line is if Oswald was not the shooter then he was part of a conspiracy. And if this was a conspiracy then Oswald was not a lone nut. He could have known that he was the designated patsy from the get go, which is why he went along with all the sheep-dipping. But to go along with it all, he must have been promised a safe escape and refuge out of the country.  I'm sure he knew the risks going in but he naively thought the CIA had his back. Instead he was silenced right in front of the Keystone DPD, who yet again achieved plausible deniability thru the guise of ineptitude. Oswald was exactly what he claimed to be, a patsy that knew too much.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 12:41:43 AM by Jack Trojan »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: February 17, 2018, 12:33:13 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #101 on: February 17, 2018, 12:46:26 AM »
Not only that but he interrogates the Hell out of Molina.
It doesn't add up.

We don't know what Hoover was trying to do .....But we do know that Hoover thought that Molina was a communist.  He may have been trying to frame Molina as Lee's accomplice..... but Molina foiled his scheme and had an airtight alibi.

Offline Dan DAlimonte

« Reply #102 on: February 17, 2018, 02:15:47 AM »
We don't know what Hoover was trying to do .....But we do know that Hoover thought that Molina was a communist.  He may have been trying to frame Molina as Lee's accomplice..... but Molina foiled his scheme and had an airtight alibi.

If they had Lee dead to rights and soon to be dead in cuffs
they wouldn't have needed Molina at all.  Let alone interrogate him
for six hours.  A patsy if needed?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: February 17, 2018, 02:15:47 AM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #103 on: February 17, 2018, 02:32:19 AM »

He told Fritz the sack contained his lunch....  The conspirators have covered up Lee's statement and cast sinister implications on the sack he carried....  But they appear as KOOKS because the sack was NOT big enough to have held a carcano rifle.

According to a fellow who wasn't paying much attention.

He knew he had only a couple of minutes to get inside before it was after 8:00 o'clock.....And the rain had weakened his lunch sack so he had to put his hand under the sack to prevent his lunch from falling out....

A sack that delicate makes me wonder why he would go through ALL that trouble to open the back door and lay it across the back seat. The first heavy braking would send it flying forward off the seat. Better just putting it on your lap, like a normal person would do.