Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Am I the only CT here who can meet the LN's more than half way? If not ...  (Read 40809 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Am I the only CT here who can meet the LN's more than half way? If not ...
« Reply #88 on: February 16, 2018, 07:45:29 PM »
Advertisement
Perhaps true if Oswald was the shooter. But who in their right mind would rely on Oswald alone to be the shooter? Who in their right mind would use a crappy bolt action rifle with a useless scope to do the shooting? That's what the Mauser was for. The MC was the plant gun and the DPD staged the crime scene before and after the Big Event. They needed to clear out the actual shooters and then convince Oswald to stick around and wait to be caught and carried out feet 1st. Oswald was having none of that. He might have fled the scene once he realized he was being set up as the patsy. IMO, he did everything according to plan until things went awry at the pick up location where Tippit got murdered. That's when Oswald knew he was the pasty.

All it takes is 1 other person involved in the Big Event for Oswald to not be a lone nut assassin. I'd say the actions of the Keystone DPD and much of the evidence demonstrate that this was clearly a conspiracy. In which case, Oswald was not a lone nut, he was a patsy. Every good coup needs one. How involved he was in the Big Event, is the only thing up for debate. IMO.

The erratic route that Oswald took to reach his rooming house would indicate he realized he had been patsied Prior to leaving the TSBD. While on-the-fly, he was simultaneously considering what to do next.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: February 16, 2018, 07:45:29 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #89 on: February 16, 2018, 08:01:14 PM »
What exactly do you believe Fritz did, related to being a conspirator?

Controlled the investigators subordinate to him..... And those subordinates destroyed the original photos and substituted "reconstructed photos" and then presented them as authentic photos .

That is evidence tampering and it is a felony....

He said that he took no notes during the interrogation of Lee Oswald....  You've seen the notes he scribbled....So at the least he was a damned liar.... 

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #90 on: February 16, 2018, 08:35:48 PM »
Controlled the investigators subordinate to him..... And those subordinates destroyed the original photos and substituted "reconstructed photos" and then presented them as authentic photos .

That is evidence tampering and it is a felony....

He said that he took no notes during the interrogation of Lee Oswald....  You've seen the notes he scribbled....So at the least he was a damned liar....

As for the notes, Fritz could have put those down after the interrogations, based on memory.

I was asking though, in your opinion, was Fritz directly involved in framing Lee Oswald?  Did Fritz know about the assassination beforehand?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: February 16, 2018, 08:35:48 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #91 on: February 16, 2018, 08:55:35 PM »
As for the notes, Fritz could have put those down after the interrogations, based on memory.

I was asking though, in your opinion, was Fritz directly involved in framing Lee Oswald?  Did Fritz know about the assassination beforehand?

I believe that he did.....

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #92 on: February 16, 2018, 08:57:59 PM »
I believe that he did.....

And yet, after the assassination happens, Fritz then (apparently at the very extreme last minute) tries to add Buell Frazier as one of the patsies?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #92 on: February 16, 2018, 08:57:59 PM »

Offline Dan DAlimonte

« Reply #93 on: February 16, 2018, 09:10:30 PM »
And yet, after the assassination happens, Fritz then (apparently at the very extreme last minute) tries to add Buell Frazier as one of the patsies?

Not only that but he interrogates the Hell out of Molina.
It doesn't add up.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #94 on: February 16, 2018, 09:36:31 PM »
So.... Marina stated (in a signed affidavit, unless Marina's signature was not signed by herself)

No, she stated something in Russian.

that she saw a rifle in the blanket.

That's it.  No more.  No less.

Ok.  That's about as useful as Marina stating that Oswald took a gun to go take a look at Nixon.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #94 on: February 16, 2018, 09:36:31 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #95 on: February 16, 2018, 09:38:05 PM »
Not only that but he interrogates the Hell out of Molina.
It doesn't add up.

Exactly.

I'm curious about Cakebread's thoughts on it.