Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's sack in the Sniper's nest.  (Read 76179 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: Oswald's sack in the Sniper's nest.
« Reply #632 on: March 25, 2020, 10:02:47 PM »
Advertisement
he would have confirmed things like Oswald owned a rifle,

Paine testified at LBJ's "Special Select Blue Ribbon Committee" hearings, that he never knew that Lee Oswald had possession of a rifle.   So how could he have "confirmed things like Oswald owned a rifle"     Are you now saying that Paine lied to the WC ??

Ugh.  Do you have a learning disability?  I said that Paine WOULD have said things like he knew Oswald owned a rifle if he were attempting to frame him.  Not that he did say that.  That is the entire point.  The fact that Paine didn't say these types of things suggests his intent was not to frame Oswald.  I can't dumb it down any further for you. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #632 on: March 25, 2020, 10:02:47 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #633 on: March 25, 2020, 10:07:23 PM »
Ugh.  Do you have a learning disability?  I said that Paine WOULD have said things like he knew Oswald owned a rifle if he were attempting to frame him.  Not that he did say that.  That is the entire point.  The fact that Paine didn't say these types of things suggests his intent was not to frame Oswald.  I can't dumb it down any further for you.

The fact that Paine didn't say these types of things suggests his intent was not to frame Oswald.

No, it does not suggest that at all.

The argument can just as easily be made that when you try to frame somebody it shouldn't be done too obviously. Sometimes less is more!

The "camping gear in the blanket" story does not confirm that Paine knew Oswald had a rifle, yet is sufficient to "suggest" that there was really a rifle in that blanket.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 10:09:17 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #634 on: March 25, 2020, 11:22:53 PM »
On the night of 11/22/63 Mike Paine showed Captain Fritz a BY photo ....

Walt, this isn't what happened.

On Friday evening an FBI agent showed a BY photo to Paine and asked him if he knew where it was taken. Paine told him it was Neely Street and that information was somehow relayed to Captain Fritz who asked Oswald about it on Saturday morning....

Mr. LIEBELER - Did the FBI or any other investigatory agency of the Government ever show you a picture of the rifle that was supposed to have been used to assassinate the President?
Mr. PAINE - They asked me at first, the first night of the assassination if I could locate, identify the place where Lee was standing when he was holding this rifle and some, the picture on the cover of Life.
Mr. LIEBELER - Were you able to?
Mr. PAINE - I identified the place by the fine clapboard structure of the house.
Mr. LIEBELER - By the what?
Mr. PAINE - By the small clapboard structure, the house has an unusually small clapboard.
Mr. LIEBELER - What did you identify the place as being?
Mr. PAINE - The Neely Street address. He didn't drive a car, so to have them over for dinner I had to go over and pick them up.

The trouble with this is of course that the BY photos were officially not found until the second search (this time with a warrant) of Ruth Paine's house on Saturday afternoon.

Please do not present testimony from LBJ's Special Select Blue Ribbon Committee in attempting to support your point.....  The Warren Commission's  mission was not to uncover evidence and bring the truth to the taxpayers whose money they were stuffing in their bank accounts.    Their mission was to convince the piss ants that Lee Oswald was the killer.     

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #634 on: March 25, 2020, 11:22:53 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #635 on: March 25, 2020, 11:24:14 PM »
The fact that Paine didn't say these types of things suggests his intent was not to frame Oswald.

No, it does not suggest that at all.

The argument can just as easily be made that when you try to frame somebody it shouldn't be done too obviously. Sometimes less is more!

The "camping gear in the blanket" story does not confirm that Paine knew Oswald had a rifle, yet is sufficient to "suggest" that there was really a rifle in that blanket.

"Richard" loves his "if I were a conspirator, I would have done X" arguments.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #636 on: March 25, 2020, 11:29:01 PM »

You can find it just as I did.....  Hint....Appendix  XI......

There's nothing in Appendix XI about Michael Paine finding a photo.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #636 on: March 25, 2020, 11:29:01 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #637 on: March 25, 2020, 11:38:27 PM »
On the night of 11/22/63 Mike Paine showed Captain Fritz a BY photo ....

Walt, this isn't what happened.

On Friday evening an FBI agent showed a BY photo to Paine and asked him if he knew where it was taken. Paine told him it was Neely Street and that information was somehow relayed to Captain Fritz who asked Oswald about it on Saturday morning....

Mr. LIEBELER - Did the FBI or any other investigatory agency of the Government ever show you a picture of the rifle that was supposed to have been used to assassinate the President?
Mr. PAINE - They asked me at first, the first night of the assassination if I could locate, identify the place where Lee was standing when he was holding this rifle and some, the picture on the cover of Life.
Mr. LIEBELER - Were you able to?
Mr. PAINE - I identified the place by the fine clapboard structure of the house.
Mr. LIEBELER - By the what?
Mr. PAINE - By the small clapboard structure, the house has an unusually small clapboard.
Mr. LIEBELER - What did you identify the place as being?
Mr. PAINE - The Neely Street address. He didn't drive a car, so to have them over for dinner I had to go over and pick them up.

The trouble with this is of course that the BY photos were officially not found until the second search (this time with a warrant) of Ruth Paine's house on Saturday afternoon.

On Friday evening an FBI agent showed a BY photo to Paine and asked him if he knew where it was taken.

Are you serious Martin ??....  First off WHERE? did the FBI agent get the BY photo?   Second ...Why would he ask Mike Paine??   Why wouldn't he ask Marina or Lee about the photo..? 

Don't you think the first thing the FBI agent would ask Paine would be....Where Did you get this photo?... And the second thing he would ask, Do you know when and where this photo was taken.

The fact that he asked Mike Paine about the photo,  is a strong indication that Mike Paine gave him the photo.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #638 on: March 25, 2020, 11:54:35 PM »
There's nothing in Appendix XI about Michael Paine finding a photo.

There IS the tale about the BY photo ....   Captain Fritz clearly had a BY photo in his possession,.....   Because at 12:35 pm 11 /23 /63  he called for Lee Oswald to be brought to his office for another interrogation.  Then he started questioning Lee about the photo which he described by items that appeared in the BY photo.  He couldn't have described the identifying aspects of the photo if he didn't have a photo.  Fritz said that inspector Kelley was present...which leads me to believe that it was Kelley who presented the photo to Fritz....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #638 on: March 25, 2020, 11:54:35 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #639 on: March 25, 2020, 11:57:49 PM »
We must stay on topic!!! 8)

The FBI interviewed Randle and creating the package that she describes it was 27 inches long.
It needed to be at least 36" WTF?  ::)
 https://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh24/pdf/WH24_CE_2009.pdf
  We are all over the place again with Paine and BY photos.