Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's sack in the Sniper's nest.  (Read 77200 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: Oswald's sack in the Sniper's nest.
« Reply #616 on: March 25, 2020, 01:25:46 PM »
Advertisement
Mike Paine was instrumental in the framing of Lee Oswald......

Is that because he did the obvious things someone trying to frame Oswald would do like confirming Oswald owned a rifle and stored it in the garage, hated JFK, and was a violent nut job?  This is where you don't understand the point but tell me he didn't do those things. 
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 08:44:59 PM by Richard Smith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #616 on: March 25, 2020, 01:25:46 PM »

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #617 on: March 25, 2020, 02:21:49 PM »

Is that because he did the obvious things someone trying to frame Oswald would do like confirming Oswald owned a rifle and stored it in the garage, hated JFK, and was a violent nut job?  This where you don't understand the point but tell me he didn't do those things.
We've asked these type of questions repeatedly - it's one way of looking at the assassination from a different perspective, as a sort of attempt at proving a negative - and every time these "Why didn't?" type questions are asked the conspiracy believers and the so-called "undecideds" get quite angry and upset. Very angry. They don't like these questions. Not a bit.

If a person is truly interested in taking this event apart, in looking at it inside and out, upside down, as a sort of intellectual exercise then these types of questions should be welcomed.

How can one prove a negative? That is, that Marina wasn't coerced into lying about Oswald? Okay, how about asking the question that if she was coerced why didn't she say he hated JFK? Or that she saw him with the rifle that morning? The same can be asked about the Paines. If they were part of this framing then why didn't they more fully implicate Oswald?

Again, these are legitimate questions. Except for those who are unwilling to consider the possibility that their conspiracy beliefs are flat out nonsense. Which they are.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #618 on: March 25, 2020, 02:52:04 PM »
Wow! Details please Walt.

Here's a helpful starting point: During 1963, Michael Paine was employed as an engineer at Bell Helicopter in Irving Texas. Bell Helicopter was part of the military-industrial complex. I cannot get beyond that: Maybe you can?

On the night of 11/22/63 Mike Paine showed Captain Fritz a BY photo .... (133c)  Fritz asked him if he knew where the photo was taken, but apparently Paine didn't know where the photo had been taken, so Fritz displayed the photo to Lee Oswald and asked him where the photo had been taken ...Lee told Fritz that the photo was a fake....

I'm sure you know that the back yard photo shows Lee Oswald holding a Mannlicher Carcano  like the one the FBI claimed was the murder weapon.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #618 on: March 25, 2020, 02:52:04 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #619 on: March 25, 2020, 04:22:23 PM »

Is that because he did the obvious things someone trying to frame Oswald would do like confirming Oswald owned a rifle and stored it in the garage, hated JFK, and was a violent nut job?  This where you don't understand the point but tell me he didn't do those things.

You're an idiot Mr "Smith"......   You simpleton....  Didn't Mike Paine claim that he didn't know anything about a rifle in Lee's possession??  And yet YOU Mr "Smith" just wrote....." he did the obvious things someone trying to frame Oswald would do like confirming Oswald owned a rifle and stored it in the garage,"

How could Mike Paine have done that if he didn't know about the rifle in the blanket???   Hmmmmm?

hated JFK,   Really, Mr "Smith"?? ...Do you think that Mike Paine knew Lee better than Marina??    Marina testified that Lee admired JFK.....

was a violent nut job?

Mr "Smith"  Are you referring to the same man who had a confrontation with Carlos Bringuer, the anti Castro Cuban, on the street in New Orleans.  Are you referring to that " violent" man ?   The one who never raised a hand to defend himself ........ 

You're not the sharpest tool in the shed...are you Mr. "Smith"
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 04:39:34 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #620 on: March 25, 2020, 05:06:06 PM »

How come there are only 2 [empty] shells and one live round in the display?
I've seen similar photos in Mexican crime tabloids.
How tacky is that?

I believe that two shells is all there were originally.....  The stage play scene called for it to appear as though there two shots to be fired from the TSBD .  Therefore there were only two shells planted.   However, When they became aware that most witnesses said they heard more than two shots, and there was physical evidence that at least five shots had been fired, they were just smart enough to  realize that since "Oswald's accomplice" had screwed them by failing to play the role they had planned, they would have to blame the murder on Lee Oswald without any accomplices.   Thus they had to add a shell.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #620 on: March 25, 2020, 05:06:06 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #621 on: March 25, 2020, 05:47:48 PM »
How can one prove a negative? That is, that Marina wasn't coerced into lying about Oswald? Okay, how about asking the question that if she was coerced why didn't she say he hated JFK? Or that she saw him with the rifle that morning? The same can be asked about the Paines. If they were part of this framing then why didn't they more fully implicate Oswald?

No, it's an attempt to have it both ways.  If they more fully implicated Oswald then you would trumpet that as proof for your position too.  You wouldn't assume that they were coerced.  So Oswald loses either way.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #622 on: March 25, 2020, 06:19:17 PM »
You're not the sharpest tool in the shed...are you Mr. "Smith"
Some might think he is quite a tool :D
Oswald owned a rifle and stored it in the garage, hated JFK, and was a violent nut job? 
Guilt by accusation persists to this very day...also called "the lynch mob mentality". 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #622 on: March 25, 2020, 06:19:17 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #623 on: March 25, 2020, 07:21:41 PM »
Mr. BALL. How was Lee dressed that morning?
Mrs. RANDLE. He had on a white T-shirt, I just saw him from the waist up, I didn't pay any attention to his pants or anything, when he was going with the package. I was more interested in that. But he had on a white T-shirt and I remember some sort of brown or tan shirt and he had a gray jacket, I believe.
Mr. BALL. What was he carrying?
Mrs. RANDLE. He was carrying a package in a sort of a heavy brown bag, heavier than a grocery bag it looked to me. It was about, if I might measure, about this long, I suppose, and he carried it in his right hand, had the top sort of folded down and had a grip like this, and the bottom, he carried it this way, you know, and it almost touched the ground as he carried it.
Mr. BALL. Let me see. He carried it in his right hand, did he?
Mrs. RANDLE. That is right.
Mr. BALL. And where was his hand gripping the middle of the package?
Mrs. RANDLE. No, sir; the top with just a little bit sticking up. You know just like you grab something like that.
Mrs Randle testified that she only saw Oswald from the waist up...so how could she know that this alleged package 'touched the ground as he carried it'? How could she then discern that it was 'heavier than a grocery bag'? And if Oswald was carrying this alleged package as she described it...then why were there no fingerprints discovered showing this manner of gripping?

This is a photo of the Randle house as it existed....

Senator COOPER. When he placed the package in there do you remember whether he used one hand or two?
Mrs. RANDLE. No; because I only opened the door briefly and what made me establish the door on Wesley's car, it is an old car and that door, the window is broken and everything and it is hard to close, so that cinched in my mind which door it was, too. But it was only briefly that I looked.
Mrs Randle said she was 'more interested in the bag'. If she was so damned interested...why didn't she just go out and have a good look?
The arrow shows where Frazier's car was parked. There was a barrier between the carport and the parked car. Randle said she saw the car from the back door...How in hell could she?