Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's sack in the Sniper's nest.  (Read 76181 times)

Offline Peter Goth

Re: Oswald's sack in the Sniper's nest.
« Reply #408 on: March 13, 2020, 11:02:24 AM »
Advertisement
Studebaker, in his testimony, references a photograph ( exhibit F) where he had drawn in - dotted lines - the outline of the bag, showing where he found it, on the floor, in the sniper's nest, near the pipes.
Sadly, no photograph was taken of the bag in this location.

So, are you saying the bag was placed on top of the - three high - stack of boxes, and then photographed, inadvertently?

Colored lights can hypnotize

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #408 on: March 13, 2020, 11:02:24 AM »

Offline Peter Goth

« Reply #409 on: March 13, 2020, 11:03:35 AM »

What is surprising to me is that apparently the bag in the photograph wasn’t identified for 56-years... and it is exciting to now see it there now! Thanks again to Patrick!

that's f-n hilarious !!
« Last Edit: March 13, 2020, 11:04:35 AM by Peter Goth »

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #410 on: March 13, 2020, 03:54:17 PM »
The odds are a lot better that those for you actually dealing honestly with evidence for once and not tell us what Oswald was thinking, planning and doing....
As opposed to telling us what LBJ and Hoover and the DPD and Brewer and Postal and Norman and Brennan and Markham and on and on and on.... thought?

This forum is filled with all sorts of claims from the conspiracy crowd as to why "they" had to kill JFK. And how they planned it and carried it out. We have conspiracists telling us all of these bizarre stories about why LBJ did this or Fitz did that or why this was done or that was done.

For you to come along and complain about posters telling us what Oswald thought while all of this above conspiracy fantasies are promoted is not, for me, a "good faith" complaint.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #410 on: March 13, 2020, 03:54:17 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #411 on: March 13, 2020, 04:05:15 PM »
This forum is filled with all sorts of claims from the conspiracy crowd as to why "they" had to kill JFK. And how they planned it and carried it out. We have conspiracists telling us all of these bizarre stories about why LBJ did this or Fitz did that or why this was done or that was done.

I'm not sure why Martin would be responsible for that.

Maybe if we just stuck to the actual evidence, we wouldn't have this problem.

Offline John Tonkovich

« Reply #412 on: March 13, 2020, 04:35:48 PM »
As opposed to telling us what LBJ and Hoover and the DPD and Brewer and Postal and Norman and Brennan and Markham and on and on and on.... thought?

For you to come along and complain about posters telling us what Oswald thought while all of this above conspiracy fantasies are promoted is not, for me, a "good faith" complaint.

While there are some here who promote certain ( bizarre, unproven, ) " conspiracy" theories, there are plenty of people, including me, who are merely skeptical of the official story and point out inconsistencies, omissions and falsehoods therein. I.e. SBT, associations and motives of Jack Ruby, timeline of Oswald's activities presented, pre ,post, and during the assassination etc.

You are painting with a broad brush, and creating a "strawman" as a defense? I guess, of the Warren Commission. Instead, perhaps you could respond to the actual issues. Specifically, in this case, the rather shoddy and incomplete evidence regarding the "gunsack", and its provenance. We have conflicting stories from Studebaker, Day and Roy Truly. We have no photographs of the bag in situ. We have a photograph allegedly taken when the bag was resting on top of the stack of boxes. When was this taken? Why was the bag just lying there? Had it not already been taken into evidence?
These are just honest questions.

Oswald may well have been the actual assassin, and murderer of Tippit; the official story, at this point, does not support it's own conclusion.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #412 on: March 13, 2020, 04:35:48 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #413 on: March 13, 2020, 04:39:40 PM »

Are you claiming I ever did that? Well, then you'd better show me or withdraw the claim.

Sorry, I'm not one of those making such claims either... but feel free to prove me wrong, if you can!

Show me please where I have ever claimed to know what anybody involved in this case thought at some point in time.

Btw you argument is typical childish one; "others are doing it, so why can't I"....

Richard Smith, nor you or I hasn't got a clue what was in Oswald's mind. Nobody has, except for Oswald himself of course, but he won't tell us, will he now. Telling us what Oswald thought, as Richard and some other LNs do frequently, is mere mindless speculation which has no value whatsoever.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #414 on: March 13, 2020, 04:52:04 PM »
I stumbled across this Smithsonian Channel documentary about evidence still being uncovered in The Titanic story. And it occurred to me that we are still occasionally uncovering evidence in the JFK assassination story. And that this thread is a good example.

https://www.smithsonianchannel.com/shows/titanics-fatal-fire/0/3439558

Anyway, the Smithsonian Channel Titanic documentary served as encouragement to me to keep up the effort here. And, if the Titanic story interests any of y’all, some future broadcast dates are in the link...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #414 on: March 13, 2020, 04:52:04 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #415 on: March 13, 2020, 09:08:05 PM »
I stumbled across this Smithsonian Channel documentary about evidence still being uncovered in The Titanic story. And it occurred to me that we are still occasionally uncovering evidence in the JFK assassination story.
I believe that has been done here in this forum....Warren Report---false evidence uncovered.