Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's sack in the Sniper's nest.  (Read 76181 times)

Offline Jerry Organ

Re: Oswald's sack in the Sniper's nest.
« Reply #312 on: March 08, 2020, 02:28:44 PM »
Advertisement
I've answered that question before. Nobody knows who noticed the paper sack first. A lot of them found it there. None of them could say for certain who found it first.

Colin meant do you have motion-picture 35mm film of the discovery or can you arrange for time-travel.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #312 on: March 08, 2020, 02:28:44 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #313 on: March 08, 2020, 02:58:35 PM »
When I oil my guns...I oil the entire gun action and barrel because the outside of a weapon is also susceptible to rust and corrosion. Any idiot should know this.
None the less... I contend that if the rifle was dis-assembled... then naturally..even these moving parts would have been exposed and some traces of oil would have been found on the paper somewhere.
Excessive oiling of moving parts can lead to gumming and cause dirt to stick. A drop applied through a nozzle at a few key points is recommended, and some moving parts need no oil. 
Qualifying rapidly for my above statement. No-- I don't drench guns in oil and I didn't suggest that...so we can cut the strawman crap. The bolt handle is one moving part that still requires light cleaning and any idiot knows that the outside of the barrel is not a moving part.
Lt. J C Day testified that he did not find any fingerprints on the paper bag. However, the FBI miraculously did....even after it was contaminated with dust and everybody else's fingerprints. 
This is qualified by this post--
Nobody knows who noticed the paper sack first. A lot of them found it there. None of them could say for certain who found it first.
Now--- where is that stated in evidence? A sack on a broom handle was walked out the door like no one had touched it.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #314 on: March 08, 2020, 04:32:29 PM »
Qualifying rapidly for my above statement. No-- I don't drench guns in oil and I didn't suggest that...so we can cut the strawman crap. The bolt handle is one moving part that still requires light cleaning and any idiot knows that the outside of the barrel is not a moving part.
Lt. J C Day testified that he did not find any fingerprints on the paper bag. However, the FBI miraculously did....even after it was contaminated with dust and everybody else's fingerprints. 
This is qualified by this post-- Now--- where is that stated in evidence? A sack on a broom handle was walked out the door like no one had touched it.

A sack on a broom handle was walked out the door like no one had touched it..... 

A sack ----walked out of the door ...That must have been a startling sight!

Really??   The sack had legs??       Sorry Colin.... couldn't resist.

But seriously .... Any intelligent person can know that the bag was ALLEGEDLY  found doubled over and lying on the floor in the corner of the imaginary "Sniper's Nest" .... And the paper bag that Montgomery carried from the building most certainly is NOT doubled....

Question:.... I know the bag in the photo can't be directly measured from the photo.....  BUT....If the width of the bag at the midpoint could be ascertained....Would that provide a scale to determine the length of the bag Mongomery is carrying??

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #314 on: March 08, 2020, 04:32:29 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #315 on: March 08, 2020, 05:22:34 PM »
The 'Everything-is-either-faked-planted-or-altered' Freeman said:
'The bolt handle is one moving part that still requires light cleaning and any idiot knows that the outside of the barrel is not a moving part."

any idiot knows
Congrats for admitting to being an idiot
the outside of the barrel is not a moving part
A number of witnesses with eyes raised near Elm & Houston would disagree with that
« Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 05:38:00 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #316 on: March 08, 2020, 05:34:17 PM »
Everything-is-either-faked-planted-or-altered Freeman said:
any idiot knows
Congrats for admitting to being an idiot
the outside of the barrel is not a moving part
A number of witnesses with eyes raised near Elm & Houston would disagree with that

Please identify these "number of eyewitnesses"........

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #316 on: March 08, 2020, 05:34:17 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #317 on: March 08, 2020, 05:44:30 PM »

Please identify these "number of eyewitnesses"........

The ones who saw at least part of a rifle not in the SW window
« Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 05:48:51 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #318 on: March 08, 2020, 06:06:55 PM »
                                          ? Do what now?

Go to-----
 https://www.jfkassassinationgallery.com/albums/userpics/10001/metapth184770_xl_1989_100_0023_0005.jpg
That doesn't even look like the same bag.

Drawn to scale above one can see the absurdity of walking into work carrying this bag bald faced as can be. "Gee.. I hope no one sees me"  :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #318 on: March 08, 2020, 06:06:55 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #319 on: March 08, 2020, 06:07:55 PM »

Who are "the ones"......