Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's sack in the Sniper's nest.  (Read 76183 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Oswald's sack in the Sniper's nest.
« Reply #296 on: March 07, 2020, 05:27:50 PM »
Advertisement
That will do there. There are posting rules.

There are still a couple of paramount points not responded to in the thread...
1]  ... Not the same paper-------

https://www.maryferrell.org/pages/Essay_-_Proof_the_FBI_Changed_Documents_and_Vincent_Bugliosi_Was_Wrong.html

You can't just attribute this to a coincidental clerical typing error. The entire event is so chock full of coincidences it defies reality.

2] ..... I have read the McAdams site page written by this Magen Knuth...  https://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/bag.htm
Like Bugliosi...sidesteps the absence of oil deposits found in the bag. Saying there was no trace of gun oil found by FBI analysis because only the moving parts were oiled. This is assuming that only the moving parts were ever oiled. When I oil my guns...I oil the entire gun action and barrel because the outside of a weapon is also susceptible to rust and corrosion. Any idiot should know this.
None the less... I contend that if the rifle was dis-assembled... then naturally..even these moving parts would have been exposed and some traces of oil would have been found on the paper somewhere.

Of course you're right about some trace of oil should have been found in the bag if the disassembled rifle was ever in that paper bag....but IMO that's not the salient point ....The important point is; ...The FBI memos clearly reveal that the FBI was falsifying documents.     And there is useful information to be garnered from the memo.   ie;  The FBI originally reported that the sample of paper that they had received from Roy truly DID NOT match the paper from which the "gun case" was fabricated.   But Vince Drain retyped that memo and changed the memo to make it appear that the sample from Roy Truly DID match  the "gun case"....

But there's more cover up involved.    To explain the reason that Roy Truly's sample did not match the paper of the "gun case'  the FBI said that the rol of paper had been changed after the "gun case" was fabricated.... So when Truly took the sample it was from a different roll.    (Drain apparently realized that that flimsy explanation would never fly, because even if the roll was changed the rolls of wrapping paper all came from the same supplier ( manufacturer )

The memos are actually just another part of the "smoking gun" that reveals the truth about the coup d e'tat ......   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #296 on: March 07, 2020, 05:27:50 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #297 on: March 07, 2020, 08:41:11 PM »
\2] ..... I have read the McAdams site page written by this Magen Knuth...  https://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/bag.htm
Like Bugliosi...sidesteps the absence of oil deposits found in the bag. Saying there was no trace of gun oil found by FBI analysis because only the moving parts were oiled. This is assuming that only the moving parts were ever oiled. When I oil my guns...I oil the entire gun action and barrel because the outside of a weapon is also susceptible to rust and corrosion. Any idiot should know this.

Excessive oiling of moving parts can lead to gumming and cause dirt to stick. A drop applied through a nozzle at a few key points is recommended, and some moving parts need no oil.

With the CTs, they try to have it both ways. On the one hand, the Carcano is a piece of junk and falling apart. On the other hand, it would have been lovingly maintained as if it were a heirloom.

None the less... I contend that if the rifle was dis-assembled... then naturally..even these moving parts would have been exposed and some traces of oil would have been found on the paper somewhere.

It would have, if it had been oiled like you do.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #298 on: March 07, 2020, 08:55:05 PM »
Didn't Hoover claim that it was well-oiled?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #298 on: March 07, 2020, 08:55:05 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #299 on: March 07, 2020, 09:06:37 PM »
Didn't Hoover claim that it was well-oiled?

Well-oiled in those few necessary places, but not the lathering described by Freeman. The last time anyone oiled those parts could have been Fred Rupp, the re-conditioner.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #300 on: March 07, 2020, 10:25:25 PM »
Well-oiled in those few necessary places, but not the lathering described by Freeman. The last time anyone oiled those parts could have been Fred Rupp, the re-conditioner.
So Oswald was taught in the Marine Corps to not clean and oil his rifle?   :-\

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #300 on: March 07, 2020, 10:25:25 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #301 on: March 07, 2020, 10:44:17 PM »
WOW

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #302 on: March 07, 2020, 11:03:19 PM »
A simple question for the LN proponents. Who discovered CE142 on the sixth floor of the TSBD?

Is there no WC defender willing and able to reply? Was it not an exhaustive investigation? The silence so far has been golden.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #302 on: March 07, 2020, 11:03:19 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #303 on: March 08, 2020, 12:16:44 AM »

The last time anyone oiled those parts could have been Fred Rupp, the re-conditioner.

Really? More than a year prior to the assassination?

That's some oil!