Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's sack in the Sniper's nest.  (Read 76177 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Re: Oswald's sack in the Sniper's nest.
« Reply #288 on: March 07, 2020, 06:41:01 AM »
Advertisement
“It was immediately locked up by Day and kept in his possession until it was turned over to FBI agent Drain for transmittal to the laboratory."

Thanks Walt, This answers the question that I asked earlier in the thread regarding that.

Therefore, based on this confirmation that it was secured in the crime labs and the sun angle study that Mytton and myself presented, the photo in which Patrick found the bag laying on top of the boxes does appear to have been taken about 2:00 pm on 11/22/63.

I have no problem with the photo at 2pm or so. I believe it was taken after Day had left with the rifle and taken back up to the sixth floor from the first floor wrapping table by Studebaker.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 06:42:32 AM by Colin Crow »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #288 on: March 07, 2020, 06:41:01 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #289 on: March 07, 2020, 06:44:45 AM »
A simple question for the LN proponents. Who discovered CE142 on the sixth floor of the TSBD?

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #290 on: March 07, 2020, 02:06:38 PM »
considering you don't know, that's it's the bag , or that its Nov 22nd...don't go running with that thing in your mouth.
ok?

Okay, I will postpone the History Channel and PBS special programs just for you. When are you expecting to have the evidence that suggests that it is something other than the bag on 11/23/63? All the TV advertising agents want to know!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #290 on: March 07, 2020, 02:06:38 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #291 on: March 07, 2020, 03:25:40 PM »
Okay, I will postpone the History Channel and PBS special programs just for you. When are you expecting to have the evidence that suggests that it is something other than the bag on 11/23/63? All the TV advertising agents want to know!

I will postpone the History Channel and PBS special programs just for you.

That is an EXCELLENT idea, Charles.   IMO those programs are simply more disinformation and propaganda...... 

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #292 on: March 07, 2020, 03:36:20 PM »
I will postpone the History Channel and PBS special programs just for you.

That is an EXCELLENT idea, Charles.   IMO those programs are simply more disinformation and propaganda......

Yep, sometimes they do have an agenda, one way or the other...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #292 on: March 07, 2020, 03:36:20 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #293 on: March 07, 2020, 03:46:10 PM »
Yep, sometimes they do have an agenda, one way or the other...

I'm happy that we are in harmony, on this tune......  It seems to me that all of the TV "specials" have a common core theme.....The guilt of Lee Harvey Oswald.   He's guilty and it's just a matter of solving the mystery behind his actions......   But as I said.... I don't watch the "specials" so I could be wrong. 

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #294 on: March 07, 2020, 04:03:32 PM »

~snip~

Mr. BALL. How long did you stay at the Texas School Book Depository after you found the rifle?
Mr. FRITZ. After he told me about this man almost, I left immediately after he told me that

~snip~
This photo has been cropped....There was a civilian gawking at the detectives as they contaminated the imaginary "Sniper's Nest"....  The gawker seems to be a TSBD employee ( he doesn't appear to be a reporter. )

Anybody want to guess at the reason that the gawker was cropped off the photo?

Mr. TRULY. And there were other officers with him. Chief Lumpkin stepped over and told Captain Fritz that I had something that I wanted to tell him.
Mr. BELIN. All right. And then what happened
Mr. TRULY. So Captain Fritz left the men he was with and walked over about 8 or 10 feet and said, "What is it, Mr. Truly," or words to that effect.
And I told him about this boy missing and gave him his address and telephone number and general description. And he says, "Thank you, Mr. Truly. We will take care of it.

~snip~

Mr. DULLES. When was the paper bag covering that apparently he brought the rifle in, was that discovered in the sixth floor about the same time?
Mr. FRITZ. No, sir; that was recovered a little later. I wasn't down there when that was found.
Mr. DULLES. It was recovered on the sixth floor, was it not?
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir; I believe so. We can check here and see. I believe it was. But I wasn't there when that was recovered.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #294 on: March 07, 2020, 04:03:32 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #295 on: March 07, 2020, 04:23:30 PM »
“It was immediately locked up by Day and kept in his possession until it was turned over to FBI agent Drain for transmittal to the laboratory."

Thanks Walt, This answers the question that I asked earlier in the thread regarding that.

Therefore, based on this confirmation that it was secured in the crime labs and the sun angle study that Mytton and myself presented, the photo in which Patrick found the bag laying on top of the boxes does appear to have been taken about 2:00 pm on 11/22/63.

I'm sorry that I can't refer you to a statement ( written ?)  by Detective John Carl Day, in which He said that he and Roy Truly were somewhere in the TSBD when he (Day ) spotted a "gun case SHAPED paper sack".   ( Gun cases are usually triangular shaped ) When Day picked it up he turned to Roy Truly and asked him if he had ever seen it before.  Truly of course replied that he'd never seen the "gun case" before..... Whereupon , Day folded the sack up and put it in his pocket and later swore that he'd never displayed the "gun case" to anybody but Roy Truly.     

I believe that this happened when Day returned to the TSBD after he had taken the carcano to the DPD crime lab.

This bit of information has always been ignored and swept aside......