Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's sack in the Sniper's nest.  (Read 76177 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: Oswald's sack in the Sniper's nest.
« Reply #240 on: March 06, 2020, 12:21:29 PM »
Advertisement
And on and on he goes... desperately trying to find a way to not having to accept he was and still is wrong in his assumptions.

Stop embarrasing yourself and try to get this in your head; asking a question is not the same as making a statement or having an opinion!

I think I got it in my head now. I don't have to be accountable for anything I say as long as it has a question mark at the end. Here is an example of your way to ask a question without expressing an opinion:

It would be a hell of a thing if Martin actually had a brain, don't you think?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #240 on: March 06, 2020, 12:21:29 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #241 on: March 06, 2020, 01:03:23 PM »

Because knowing something and doubting something are two different things.

Using your "logic" then: Would Martin want to win an argument by admitting that he gave his opinions on things he knows nothing about, I seriously doubt it.

That's indeed a question - a silly one but a question nevertheless -  and, regardless if you doubt it or not, the answer would be: No, Martin does not want to win an argument, simply because no argument to be won exists outside your head.

How anybody can win an argument by admitting that he is talking about something he knows nothing about is actually beyond any sane person's comprehension.

Btw your mindset about "wanting to win an argument" is very telling.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 01:24:41 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #242 on: March 06, 2020, 01:09:52 PM »
I think I got it in my head now. I don't have to be accountable for anything I say as long as it has a question mark at the end. Here is an example of your way to ask a question without expressing an opinion:

I think I got it in my head now.

Perhaps......  it's just too bad that what you have in your head seems not to be functioning correctly.

I don't have to be accountable for anything I say as long as it has a question mark at the end.

When there is a question mark at the end, it's a question and thus not something you are saying. This really isn't all that difficult to understand, so why are you struggling to comprehend it?

Let's try it this way, genius. Tell me please, what (if any) is the difference between these two sentences;

But that would be hell of a way to "conceal" a rifle he had just used in an attempted murder, don't you think?

and

Don't you think that would be hell of a way to "conceal" a rifle he had just used in an attempted murder?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #242 on: March 06, 2020, 01:09:52 PM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #243 on: March 06, 2020, 01:48:51 PM »
A simple question for the LN proponents. Who discovered CE142 on the sixth floor of the TSBD?

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #244 on: March 06, 2020, 01:53:18 PM »
A simple question for the LN proponents. Who discovered CE142 on the sixth floor of the TSBD?

Here is what could be Charles Collins' reply;

Colin, how in the world can you state that a guy named "Who" found CE142?  ;)

* Sorry, Colin... couldn't resist!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #244 on: March 06, 2020, 01:53:18 PM »

Online Patrick Jackson

« Reply #245 on: March 06, 2020, 02:01:55 PM »
I am a bit disappointed with the forum members: pages and pages of writing and still NOBODY tried to make a paper sack and see how the paper will act.
I have done it a couple of years ago and made my conclusions but I had no rifle so would be quite useful if somebody will spare some time and effort and try it with a rifle.
Once again, if the sack and rifle were handled by Oswald as in the official story, there is no chance paper sack to be in the condition as it was found and presented.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #246 on: March 06, 2020, 03:25:45 PM »

That would be a loaded question.  You still have no understanding.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 03:27:47 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #246 on: March 06, 2020, 03:25:45 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #247 on: March 06, 2020, 03:43:37 PM »
That would be a loaded question.  You still have no understanding.

And Martin's "question" wasn't loaded?