Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Operation Mongoose  (Read 14151 times)

Offline John Tonkovich

Re: Operation Mongoose
« Reply #24 on: February 29, 2020, 03:35:59 PM »
Advertisement
Of course I am, Colin.

I'm one step ahead of you, though, and I'm trying to impart some knowledge to you (and the others reading this thread) I've acquired over the past few years about how the KGB may have been involved in the assassination (even if it "only" involved its training/programming of Oswald in the USSR, and Khrushchev's getting "cold feet" too late and being unable to call Oswald off the mission), and specifically how the KGB apparently went through an elaborate, fairly long-range procedure in planting a Kremlin-protecting WW III Virus in Oswald's CIA file on Tuesday, October 1, 1963, which "virus" ensured that egg-on-his-face and Armageddon-fearing J. Edgar Hoover would cover up any indications of same, seein' as how he feared that Oswald had ostensibly been in contact with KGB's ostensible head of sabotage and assassinations in the Western Hemisphere, Valeriy Kostikov.

In a nutshell, the only reason the FBI and CIA believed Kostikov was Department 13 was because a guy who turned out to be a loyal-to-the-Kremlin triple-agent, Aleksei Kulak (FEDORA), had told the FBI shortly before Oswald (allegedly) went to Mexico City that Oleg Brykin at the U.N. was ... Department 13.

Capiche?

Didn't think so. But don't feel bad -- nobody does. It's way too complicated, there are way too many Russian names, and I haven't even told you about the "Blond Oswald In Mexico City," yet.

(Hint: Nikolai Leonov)

--  MWT  ;)
So, the Soviets ( and Cubans?) made Oswald's Mexico City meetings ( with "them", I guess?) seem more damning, so that Hoover would ..make them less damning ( for him).
But, the Soviets and Cubans had already programmed Oswald as an assassin?
Ok.

( By the way, no, I do not approve of Putin. He's an evil man.)
« Last Edit: February 29, 2020, 03:36:55 PM by John Tonkovich »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: February 29, 2020, 03:35:59 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #25 on: February 29, 2020, 04:30:29 PM »
So, the Soviets ( and Cubans?) made Oswald's Mexico City meetings ( with "them", I guess?) seem more damning, so that Hoover would ..make them less damning ( for him).
But, the Soviets and Cubans had already programmed Oswald as an assassin?
Ok.

( By the way, no, I do not approve of Putin. He's an evil man.)

Hang in there, friend.

I think you might "get" it eventually.

You're about halfway there right now.

--  MWT  ;)

Offline John Tonkovich

« Reply #26 on: February 29, 2020, 05:35:14 PM »
Hang in there, friend.

I think you might "get" it eventually.

You're about halfway there right now.

--  MWT  ;)

Uh, that's ok, I don't want to get any farther than that.

Until you present something factual.
Thanks.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: February 29, 2020, 05:35:14 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #27 on: February 29, 2020, 07:36:19 PM »
Uh, that's ok, I don't want to get any farther than that.

Until you present something factual.
Thanks.

I guess CIA and FBI docs gotten (by others) through the FOIA process aren't "factual" enough for you?

Do you believe we live in a FBI and CIA-controlled Deep State?

LOL

--  MWT  ;)

Try reading this 35-page 20154 PDF written by a guy who was on the fast-track to becoming Director of CIA until false-defector Yuri Nosenko "walked in" in Vienna in June of 1962, and then "defected" to the U.S. eight weeks after the assassination of JFK, for general information on the modus operandi of the humanitarian organization known as the KGB after it created a top-secret "KGB within the KGB" (Department D of the First Chief Directorate, and Department 14 of the Second Chief Directorate) in 1959 ...

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/08850607.2014.962362

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2020, 12:09:27 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #28 on: February 29, 2020, 07:37:41 PM »

(Duplication-by-mistake ...

(Intended for John Tonkovich):

I guess CIA and FBI docs gotten (by others) through the FOIA process aren't "factual" enough for you, John?

Do you believe we live in a FBI and CIA-controlled Deep State?

--  MWT  ;)

PS  Try reading this 35-page 2014 PDF written by a guy who was on the fast-track to becoming Director of CIA until false-defector Yuri Nosenko "walked in" in Vienna in June of 19 yuh62, and, more devastatingly, "defected" to the U.S. eight weeks after the assassination of JFK, for general information on the modus operandi of the humanitarian organization known as the KGB after it created a top-secret "KGB within the KGB" (Department D of the First Chief Directorate, and Department 14 of the Second Chief Directorate) in 1959 ...

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/08850607.2014.962362

There's hope for you and a few others, yet.

--  MWT  ;)

Edit:

You wrote, "So, the Soviets (and Cubans?) made Oswald's Mexico City meetings (with "them", I guess?) seem more damning, so that Hoover would ..make them less damning (for him). But the Soviets and Cubans had already programmed Oswald as an assassin?"

Kinda, John.  (But only kinda.)

I'm saying the KGB probably trained and/or programmed Oswald in Minsk (as the former head of the Romanian "KGB," Ion Pacepa, claims).

I'm saying that at some point after Oswald had returned to the U.S., Khrushchev got "cold feet".

I'm saying Khrushchev tried, but was unable, to call Oswald off of the "hit".

I'm saying that J. Edgar Hoover's highly-trusted Aleksei Kulak (FEDORA), who was acknowledged by FBI in 1978 to have been a Kremlin-loyal triple-agent all along, fooled the FBI (and it the CIA) into believing for a year or so that known KGB officer Valeriy Kostikov at the Soviet consulate in Mexico City was the head of KGB's Western Hemisphere assassinations and sabotage department (Department 13).

I'm saying that a German national who was living in Oklahoma -- Guenter Schulz (FBI's TUMBLEWEED) -- and KGB's Oleg Brykin at the U.N., and KGB officer Kostikov, himself, wittingly or unwittingly colluded with Kulak to get the FBI and the CIA to swallow the above.

I'm saying that the KGB triple-agent James Angleton referred to as "Byetkov*?" in his 1975 top-secret Church Committee testimony, and as "the other hangnail" in his top-secret 1976 Church Committee testimony, was the (suspiciously highly paid) "security guard" at the Soviet embassy in Mexico City, Ivan Obyedkov (Bill Simpich agrees with me on this).

I'm saying that the "short, thin, blond-haired, 35 year-old, very thin-faced, suit-wearing "Oswald" who gave Sylvia Duran some passport-sized photos of Oswald (wearing a sweater vest and a tie) and who allegedly filled out the Cuban visa application form, was 35 year-old, short, thin, blond-haired, blue-eyed, very thin-faced KGB Colonel Nikolai Leonov (who was working at the Soviet Embassy as "Third Secretary" and "Assistant Cultural Attache").

I'm saying that Leonov, probably with Fidel Castro's permission, did not pretend to be Oswald, but did give Sylvia Duran the taken-in-Minsk photos of Oswald and the probably-forged-by-KGB Cuban visa application forms, and told Duran and Cuban Consul Eusebio Azcue what to do and say regarding this "Oswald".

I'm saying that Leonov probably impersonated Oswald in the sure-to-be-tapped-by-CIA phonecall from the Cuban consulate to the Soviet embassy or consulate on Saturday, September 28, and that he probably impersonated Oswald over a sure-to-be-tapped Soviet embassy phone line on Tuesday, October 1 (in which the above-mentioned triple-agent Ivan Obyedkov "volunteered" the name that had already been made "radioactive" by Kulak, Schulz, Brykin, and Kostikov, himself (see above) -- i.e., the name "KOSTIKOV" -- thereby planting a Kremlin (and World, come to think of it -- lol) protecting WW III Virus in Oswald's CIA file.

--  MWT ;)

PS  As Peter Dale Scott points out near the end of Part II of John Newman's March 2018 youtube presentation "Spy Wars," there is a scrap of paper in CIA files that suggests the over-the-phone Oswald impersonator in Mexico City spoke both bad Russian and bad English.  As I indicated above, I believe this over-the-telephone impersonator was KGB Colonel Nikolai Leonov.  I believe that he naturally spoke bad English, and that his speaking bad Russian can be explained by his possibly not realizing how fluent Oswald was in that hard-to-learn language, i.e., that Leonov over-dramatized that aspect a bit.

« Last Edit: March 01, 2020, 12:14:38 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: February 29, 2020, 07:37:41 PM »

Offline John Tonkovich

« Reply #29 on: February 29, 2020, 10:18:36 PM »
Edit:

You wrote, "So, the Soviets (and Cubans?) made Oswald's Mexico City meetings (with "them", I guess?) seem more damning, so that Hoover would ..make them less damning (for him). But the Soviets and Cubans had already programmed Oswald as an assassin?"

Kinda, John.  (But only kinda.)

I'm saying the KGB probably trained and/or programmed Oswald in Minsk (as the former head of the Romanian "KGB," Ion Pacepa, claims).

I'm saying that at some point after Oswald had returned to the U.S., Khrushchev got "cold feet".

I'm saying Khrushchev tried, but was unable, to call Oswald off of the "hit".

I'm saying that J. Edgar Hoover's highly-trusted Aleksei Kulak (FEDORA), who was acknowledged by FBI in 1978 to have been a Kremlin-loyal triple agent all along, fooled the FBI (and it the CIA) into believing for a year or so that known KGB officer Valeriy Kostikov at the Soviet consulate in Mexico City was the head of KGB's Western Hemisphere assassinations and sabotage department (Department 13).

I'm saying that a German national who was living in Oklahoma -- Guenter Schulz (FBI's TUMBLEWEED) -- and KGB's Oleg Brykin at the U.N., and KGB officer Kostikov, himself, wittingly or unwittingly colluded with Kulak to get the FBI and the CIA to swallow the above.

I'm saying that the KGB triple-agent James Angleton referred to as "Byetkov*?" in his 1975 top-secret Church Committee testimony, and as "the other hangnail" in his top-secret 1976 Church Committee testimony, was the (suspiciously highly paid) "security guard" at the Soviet embassy in Mexico City, Ivan Obyedkov (Bill Simpich agrees with me on this).

I'm saying that the "short, thin, blond-haired, 35 year-old, very thin-faced, suit-wearing "Oswald" who gave Sylvia Duran some passport-sized photos of Oswald (wearing a sweater vest and a tie) and who allegedly filled out the Cuban visa application form, was 35 year-old, short, thin, blond-haired, blue-eyed, very thin-faced KGB Colonel Nikolai Leonov (who was working at the Soviet Embassy as "Third Secretary" and "Assistant Cultural Attache").

I'm saying that Leonov, probably with Fidel Castro's permission, did not pretend to be Oswald, but did give Sylvia Duran the taken-in-Minsk photos of Oswald and the probably-forged-by-KGB Cuban visa application forms, and told Duran and Cuban Consul Eusebio Azcue what to do and say regarding this "Oswald".

I'm saying that Leonov probably impersonated Oswald in the sure-to-be-tapped-by-CIA phonecall from the Cuban consulate to the Soviet embassy or consulate on Saturday, September 28, and that he probably impersonated Oswald over a sure-to-be-tapped Soviet embassy phone line on Tuesday, October 1 (in which the above-mentioned triple-agent Ivan Obyedkov "volunteered" the name that had already been made "radioactive" by Kulak, Schulz, Brykin, and Kostikov, himself (see above) -- i.e., the name "KOSTIKOV" -- thereby planting a Kremlin (and World, come to think of it -- lol) protecting WW III Virus in Oswald's CIA file.

--  MWT ;)

PS  As Peter Dale Scott points out near the end of Part II of John Newman's March 2018 youtube presentation "Spy Wars," there is a scrap of paper in CIA files that suggests the over-the-phone Oswald impersonator in Mexico City spoke both bad Russian and bad English.  As I indicated above, I believe this over-the-telephone impersonator was KGB Colonel Nikolai Leonov.  I believe that he naturally spoke bad English, and that his speaking bad Russian can be explained by his possibly not realizing how fluent Oswald was in that hard-to-learn language, i.e., that Leonov over-dramatized that aspect a bit.

Uh, getting beyond the fact that it was bad Spanish and English, I believe?...
I see no factual material.
I would be happy to see some.
Thanks.

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #30 on: February 29, 2020, 11:25:16 PM »

Uh, getting beyond the fact that it was bad Spanish and English, I believe?...
I see no factual material.
I would be happy to see some.
Thanks.

John,

Uh, as I said above, Peter Dale Scott says near the end of Part II of John Newman's March 2018 youtube "Spy Wars" presentation that there's a scrap of paper in CIA files that suggests the over-the-phone Oswald imposter spoke bad RUSSIAN and bad ENGLISH.

I've seen that scrap of paper on the Internet, and I agree with Scott on this.

Perhaps you can find it, too

(Why should I go to the trouble of digging it up for you?)

I will, however, post that "Spy Wars" youtube video here for you in a few minutes, and I'll even track down Scott's statement in it for you, and I'll post the "minutes and seconds" mark for you to make it really, really easy for you to find it, okay?

--  MWT  ;)

Edit:

Here it is.

Go to 38:07

PS  Fwiw, Peter Dale Scott misspeaks a few seconds before the 37-minute mark when he alleges that on Tuesday October 1st, "Oswald" told Obyedkov over the phone that he had spoken on the phone with the Soviet consul (Kostikov) the previous Saturday, (September the 28th), when in reality "Oswald" didn't say that to Obyedkov -- what he said was that he had visited the Soviet consulate that Saturday and had spoken there with the consul.

It"s interesting to see that neither Newman nor Scott believe that a phonecall from Sylvia Duran (and "Oswald") to the Soviet consulate on that Saturday took place -- Newman because "the guys at the Soviet consulate were getting ready to play a volleyball game," and Scott (apparently) because "Nechiporenko told me that the Soviet consulate's switchboard was closed on Saturdays."

I personally believe that a phonecall from Duran and "Oswald" (Nikolai Leonov) at the Cuban consulate to the Soviet consulate did take place on Saturday.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2020, 08:33:35 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 29, 2020, 11:25:16 PM »

Offline John Tonkovich

« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2020, 03:15:30 PM »
John,

Uh, as I said above, Peter Dale Scott says near the end of Part II of John Newman's March 2018 youtube "Spy Wars" presentation that there's a scrap of paper in CIA files that suggests the over-the-phone Oswald imposter spoke bad RUSSIAN and bad ENGLISH.

I've seen that scrap of paper on the Internet, and I agree with Scott on this.

Perhaps you can find it, too

(Why should I go to the trouble of digging it up for you?)

I will, however, post that "Spy Wars" youtube video here for you in a few minutes, and I'll even track down Scott's statement in it for you, and I'll post the "minutes and seconds" mark for you to make it really, really easy for you to find it, okay?

--  MWT  ;)

Edit:

Here it is.

Go to 38:07

PS  Fwiw, Peter Dale Scott misspeaks a few seconds before the 37-minute mark when he alleges that on Tuesday October 1st, "Oswald" told Obyedkov over the phone that he had spoken on the phone with the Soviet consul (Kostikov) the previous Saturday, (September the 28th), when in reality "Oswald" didn't say that to Obyedkov -- what he said was that he had visited the Soviet consulate that Saturday and had spoken there with the consul.

It"s interesting to see that neither Newman nor Scott believe that a phonecall from Sylvia Duran (and "Oswald") to the Soviet consulate on that Saturday took place -- Newman because "the guys at the Soviet consulate were getting ready to play a volleyball game," and Scott (apparently) because "Nechiporenko told me that the Soviet consulate's switchboard was closed on Saturdays."

I personally believe that a phonecall from Duran and "Oswald" (Nikolai Leonov) at the Cuban consulate to the Soviet consulate did take place on Saturday.

The Tasaroffs say "bad Russian".
And since they listened to all three calls, I think I'll say no more.