Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Is the revolver a S&W?  (Read 17919 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Is the revolver a S&W?
« Reply #80 on: February 08, 2020, 12:26:26 AM »
Advertisement
Nice work "Iacoletti", Oswald's shirt when in direct sunlight appears much lighter.

JohnM

Excellent photo, Mr Mutton....  It's a shame that you aren't better versed on the fundamentals...because THAT is NOT the shirt that Lee was wearing at the TSBD that morning...   He went to his room at the rooming house at 1:00 pm  and changed his clothes....   And there were NO khaki colored clothes found in his room.  :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: February 08, 2020, 12:26:26 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #81 on: February 08, 2020, 01:12:34 AM »
Nice work "Iacoletti", Oswald's shirt when in direct sunlight appears much lighter.

Iacoletti is my real name, “Mytton”.

Still looks darker than khaki. If that’s even the same shirt he was wearing at work.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2020, 01:13:11 AM by John Iacoletti »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #82 on: February 08, 2020, 01:21:41 AM »

Still looks darker than khaki. If that’s even the same shirt he was wearing at work.

Sure it is "Iacoletti" How can you prove that "Iacoletti" just made the above post?

Still looks darker than khaki.

Not according to Brennan.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: February 08, 2020, 01:21:41 AM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #83 on: February 08, 2020, 04:10:39 AM »

« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 05:01:29 PM by Jerry Organ »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #84 on: February 08, 2020, 04:37:00 AM »
Sure it is "Iacoletti" How can you prove that "Iacoletti" just made the above post?

Not everyone is too cowardly to post under his real name.

Not according to Brennan.

Nice circular argument, “Mytton”.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2020, 06:21:35 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: February 08, 2020, 04:37:00 AM »

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #85 on: February 08, 2020, 06:16:22 AM »
If you remember the original dress photo imbroglio, there was only one photo of the dress. Some people looked at it and saw a white dress with gold accents, others saw a blue dress with black accents. At the time, there was a lot of discussion about the underlying phenomena, the upshot being that different people experience colors in slightly different ways. Sometimes, probably usually, it's not significant. Other times it is.

About twenty years ago, I was standing in line at a C-store when someone in the near gas lane drove off without paying. The cashier called the cops, who showed up before I could pay and leave, so I and a few other customers got to describe the car that just sped off. I thought it was a light metallic blue Maxima (of the "4 door sports car" early '90s generation). Someone thought it was a BMW. Someone else thought an Accord.While I thought it was blue, a couple of the other witnesses said it was silver. Someone said it was white. Someone thought it was gold. And the car couldn't have been more than 25 feet away.

Describe the person who drove off

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #86 on: February 08, 2020, 02:27:53 PM »
Describe the person who drove off

I thought he was about 5'-9", fairly stocky built, very dark haired, tanned complexion, and wearing a light blue Hawaiian shirt.  Didn't notice or remember the eye color. Somewhat stubbly-faced, as was still kinda fashionable at the time. His car was between us, so I didn't see what the lower half. I remember that someone else said that he was wearing khaki shorts and flip flops or sandals. Someone described him as "a body builder," but I'm not sure I'd go that far. I think only three or four of us had a description of him, but more remembered seeing the car itself. Everyone agreed that he had on a short-sleeve, button-up shirt.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: February 08, 2020, 02:27:53 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #87 on: February 08, 2020, 07:04:44 PM »

Would you describe this shirt as "DINGY WHITE"?  Brennan said the man's shirt was "dingy white, and his trousers were a shade lighter than the shirt.

Clearly Lee had TWO shirts that were similar....,  He was wearing one of them at the time this photo was taken.....
« Last Edit: February 08, 2020, 07:12:43 PM by Walt Cakebread »