Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Is the revolver a S&W?  (Read 16857 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Is the revolver a S&W?
« Reply #72 on: February 07, 2020, 05:34:39 PM »
Advertisement
You schooled these brainiacs about something they don't have a clue about. When that happens, they whine about staying strictly on topic.
Oupurz.
It doesn't help when Fox News falls for spoofs from sites like the Onion; to wit the fake 75,000 word rambling email 'from Obama' a few years back.

Watch me drop in another one, and the ensuing scramble from the crème de la crème of the local tin foil hat crowd take it ever-so-seriously. You know, the type who thrive on the chain mails from the right-wing lunatic fringe blogosphere.
You need to cut back on the booze.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: February 07, 2020, 05:34:39 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #73 on: February 07, 2020, 05:38:05 PM »
Oupurz.You need to cut back on the booze.

Yet another nothing-burger from the far shores of the lunatic fringe
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 05:39:42 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #74 on: February 07, 2020, 05:49:43 PM »
Yet another nothing-burger from the far shores of the lunatic fringe

Nice to see you finally showing some introspection.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: February 07, 2020, 05:49:43 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #75 on: February 07, 2020, 06:02:19 PM »
Mr. BRENNAN. Well, as I previously have said, I had saw the man in the window and I had saw him on television. He looked much younger on television than he did from my picture of him in the window--not much younger, but a few years younger--say 5 years younger.

Was Oswald in bright sunshine and at the same distance away from Brennan when he saw him on tv?

Still no news on what Oswald was wearing in the show up.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 10:52:53 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #76 on: February 07, 2020, 06:06:57 PM »
Nice to see you finally showing some introspection.

OMG
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 10:48:46 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: February 07, 2020, 06:06:57 PM »

Offline Mitch Todd

« Reply #77 on: February 07, 2020, 11:24:41 PM »
No doubt. But this isn’t a washed-out photo of a dress. The claim seems to be that sunlight makes a dark-brown shirt and even darker pants looks like a khaki shirt and even lighter pants. Never mind the fact that a shooter taking aim for the head shot would not be in the sunlight...

If you remember the original dress photo imbroglio, there was only one photo of the dress. Some people looked at it and saw a white dress with gold accents, others saw a blue dress with black accents. At the time, there was a lot of discussion about the underlying phenomena, the upshot being that different people experience colors in slightly different ways. Sometimes, probably usually, it's not significant. Other times it is.

About twenty years ago, I was standing in line at a C-store when someone in the near gas lane drove off without paying. The cashier called the cops, who showed up before I could pay and leave, so I and a few other customers got to describe the car that just sped off. I thought it was a light metallic blue Maxima (of the "4 door sports car" early '90s generation). Someone thought it was a BMW. Someone else thought an Accord.While I thought it was blue, a couple of the other witnesses said it was silver. Someone said it was white. Someone thought it was gold. And the car couldn't have been more than 25 feet away.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #78 on: February 07, 2020, 11:41:27 PM »
About twenty years ago, I was standing in line at a C-store when someone in the near gas lane drove off without paying. The cashier called the cops, who showed up before I could pay and leave, so I and a few other customers got to describe the car that just sped off. I thought it was a light metallic blue Maxima (of the "4 door sports car" early '90s generation). Someone thought it was a BMW. Someone else thought an Accord.While I thought it was blue, a couple of the other witnesses said it was silver. Someone said it was white. Someone thought it was gold. And the car couldn't have been more than 25 feet away.

Yes, but do you think any of these differences were due to the lighting conditions?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: February 07, 2020, 11:41:27 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #79 on: February 07, 2020, 11:55:43 PM »
But what does that have to do with sunlight?

Nice work "Iacoletti", Oswald's shirt when in direct sunlight appears much lighter.

JohnM