Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Hugh Aynesworth...Solver of the Kennedy Assassination  (Read 20932 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: Hugh Aynesworth...Solver of the Kennedy Assassination
« Reply #120 on: March 26, 2021, 01:29:38 PM »
Advertisement
Review the earlier posts...Aynes was supposedly present when the shots were fired in Dealey. Afterwards, supposedly whisked over to the hunt for Tippit's killer....Then supposedly hot footed it to the Texas Theater just in time for Oswald's capture...Supposedly after that, he appeared over at Oswald's room and interviewed the housekeeper...Whatever else he supposedly did that day eludes me at the moment. However, he was supposedly present in the police basement when Ruby gunned down Oswald that Sunday morning.
 My question back then yea many posts ago [and was never answered] is was why in hell was Mr- HE Was Everywhere- Did Everything- Saw All Hugh Aynesworth NOT called before the Warren Commission as probably the most PROLIFIC witness of all?
Jesse Curry was called and admitted that he witnessed nothing...Henry Wade [who witnessed nothing] was called. A Helen Leslie was called. Who in hell was she?Actually ...she didn't know anything.
I don't know why Aynes 'acted' as a lackey...it just seems to me that perhaps he probably was.

Huh?  Aynesworth was a reporter.  He was just doing his job.  So many rambling words but no answer as to why he was a "lackey."  I even gave you a start.  Try again:

"Aynesworth was a lackey for the 'official report' because (fill in). This makes a difference to us over fifty years later because (fill in).  Although this behavior was in direct contrast to his debunking hundreds of murders solved by the Texas Rangers in the Henry Lee Lucas case, it is still conclusive due to the following evidence (fill in)."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #120 on: March 26, 2021, 01:29:38 PM »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #121 on: March 26, 2021, 03:52:08 PM »
Still no answer.  How are things in "Europe"?  Bullfighting season is upon us.  Do you have tickets?
Martin Weidmann and some of his allies like to say that they're just "challenging" claims about Oswald, looking into the allegations more deeply and just being skeptical about the allegations. That's all.

But when a conspiracist makes a claim - Aynesworth was a "lackey" or Oswald was a CIA agent - their willingness to challenge claims disappears, is almost nowhere to be found. The only person's behavior that isn't considered suspicious or is given the most innocent of explanations is Oswald's.

I'd call it being inconsistent but that's only if they were trying to be consistent.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 04:51:05 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #122 on: March 26, 2021, 05:49:42 PM »
Huh?  Aynesworth was a reporter.  He was just doing his job. 
Are you sure you're not a Democrat?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #122 on: March 26, 2021, 05:49:42 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #123 on: March 27, 2021, 12:17:07 AM »
Are you sure you're not a Democrat?

Still no explanation?  It appears you not only think Aynesworth is a "lackey" but was actually part of the conspiracy to kill JFK since your most recent post cast doubts on his presence at the events that he reported on.  He would have to be part of a pre-planned conspiracy to have been recruited into the plot by that early point within minutes of the assassination.  That is far out stuff. 

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #124 on: March 27, 2021, 12:35:54 AM »
Martin Weidmann and some of his allies like to say that they're just "challenging" claims about Oswald, looking into the allegations more deeply and just being skeptical about the allegations. That's all.

But when a conspiracist makes a claim - Aynesworth was a "lackey" or Oswald was a CIA agent - their willingness to challenge claims disappears, is almost nowhere to be found. The only person's behavior that isn't considered suspicious or is given the most innocent of explanations is Oswald's.

I'd call it being inconsistent but that's only if they were trying to be consistent.

Indeed, although I am not clear on who these "allies" are supposed to be. Perhaps you're just being paranoid, could that be?

But when a conspiracist makes a claim - Aynesworth was a "lackey" or Oswald was a CIA agent - their willingness to challenge claims disappears, is almost nowhere to be found.

Why would I even be interested in challenging such a claim, when I don't believe or support it. I'm not the forum police! As far as conspiracy theories go, I'm not even interested in them, despite the fact that some theories produce interesting questions about the official narrative. By the way, before you start complaining about CT's not challenging what other CT's say, when was it again that you actually challenged even the slightest bit of information in the official narrative? You wouldn't be inconsistent, would you now?

The only person's behavior that isn't considered suspicious or is given the most innocent of explanations is Oswald's.

Stop whining. There are plenty of things in Oswald's story that I question. I wonder how he could go to Russia and bring back a Russian wife so easily. I wonder how it can be that a young man arrested for a street fight in New Orleans can summon an FBI agent to his cell. I wonder why the print of a BY photo, found in George DeMohrenschildt's storage unit, was of better quality than all the others and why Oswald would write on the back. I wonder about how and when Oswald actually left the TSBD. I wonder how Oswald's grey jacket, that he was wearing during the trip to Irving on Thursday could end up at the roominghouse for him to put on on Friday afternoon.

The problem is that it doesn't get me very far because all I have is the official narrative and that simply doesn't provide any answers.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #124 on: March 27, 2021, 12:35:54 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #125 on: March 27, 2021, 01:40:45 PM »
Still no explanation?  It appears you not only think Aynesworth is a "lackey" but was actually part of the conspiracy to kill JFK since your most recent post cast doubts on his presence at the events that he reported on.  He would have to be part of a pre-planned conspiracy to have been recruited into the plot by that early point within minutes of the assassination.  That is far out stuff.
"It appears you ...think Aynesworth...was actually part of the conspiracy to kill JFK since your most recent post cast doubts on his presence at the events that he reported on... That is far out."
The only thing that is far out here is your dim mind making up crap. Why not just quit while you're behind?

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #126 on: March 28, 2021, 03:30:41 PM »
"It appears you ...think Aynesworth...was actually part of the conspiracy to kill JFK since your most recent post cast doubts on his presence at the events that he reported on... That is far out."
The only thing that is far out here is your dim mind making up crap. Why not just quit while you're behind?

Still no explanation much less evidence that Aynesworth was a "lackey" but now you are also implying he was part of the conspiracy to kill JFK.  Doubling down on lunacy.  Somewhere Caprio is jealous.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #126 on: March 28, 2021, 03:30:41 PM »

Offline John Tonkovich

« Reply #127 on: March 29, 2021, 04:41:06 AM »
Didn't Aynesworth apply to work for the C.I.A.?