Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Hugh Aynesworth...Solver of the Kennedy Assassination  (Read 20429 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: Hugh Aynesworth...Solver of the Kennedy Assassination
« Reply #112 on: March 25, 2021, 06:15:00 PM »
Advertisement
How do you know that it isn't adulterated BS?  :) Ignores that the shoe salesman's lies were exposed in threads past. No one "had it in for Oswald" but the Dallas cops and whoever gave him to them.
The Lucas story is fairly accurate. Aynes was no [sole] cracker of that case either. Thing was...in their zeal to close the books on a lot of unsolved murders, the law in several states swallowed Lucas' story. A lot of reporters saw through that. Funny again, how Aynes captured all the credit in the Texas Monthly. They liked him a lot.

All these words but still no explanation for why Aynesworth acted as a "lackey" as have you alleged.  You acknowledge that he took on the Texas Rangers in questioning hundreds of murder allegations against Lucas.  But once again you leave unaddressed why he was a lackey in the JFK case.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #112 on: March 25, 2021, 06:15:00 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #113 on: March 25, 2021, 08:35:07 PM »
All these words but still no explanation for why Aynesworth acted as a "lackey" as have you alleged.  You acknowledge that he took on the Texas Rangers in questioning hundreds of murder allegations against Lucas.  But once again you leave unaddressed why he was a lackey in the JFK case.

Stop whining, cry baby!

Complaining about unanswered questions when you never ever answer a question yourself is extremely hypocritical.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #114 on: March 25, 2021, 10:57:30 PM »
Stop whining, cry baby!

Complaining about unanswered questions when you never ever answer a question yourself is extremely hypocritical.

Still no answer.  How are things in "Europe"?  Bullfighting season is upon us.  Do you have tickets?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #114 on: March 25, 2021, 10:57:30 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #115 on: March 25, 2021, 11:42:21 PM »
Still no answer.  How are things in "Europe"?  Bullfighting season is upon us.  Do you have tickets?

Asks "Richard Smith" of nowhere in particular.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #116 on: March 26, 2021, 12:15:03 AM »
Asks "Richard Smith" of nowhere in particular.

Yeah, "Richard" knows things nobody else knows.... or at least he thinks he does.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #116 on: March 26, 2021, 12:15:03 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #117 on: March 26, 2021, 12:17:05 AM »

Things in Europe are fine, at least where I am staying.

How things are in your imaginary "Europe" I can not say.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #118 on: March 26, 2021, 02:14:46 AM »
All these words but still no explanation for why Aynesworth acted as a "lackey" as have you alleged. 
Review the earlier posts...Aynes was supposedly present when the shots were fired in Dealey. Afterwards, supposedly whisked over to the hunt for Tippit's killer....Then supposedly hot footed it to the Texas Theater just in time for Oswald's capture...Supposedly after that, he appeared over at Oswald's room and interviewed the housekeeper...Whatever else he supposedly did that day eludes me at the moment. However, he was supposedly present in the police basement when Ruby gunned down Oswald that Sunday morning.
 My question back then yea many posts ago [and was never answered] is was why in hell was Mr- HE Was Everywhere- Did Everything- Saw All Hugh Aynesworth NOT called before the Warren Commission as probably the most PROLIFIC witness of all?
Jesse Curry was called and admitted that he witnessed nothing...Henry Wade [who witnessed nothing] was called. A Helen Leslie was called. Who in hell was she?
Mrs. LESLIE. I will be glad to--as much as I can.
Mr. JENNER. You just sit back and relax and nothing is going to happen to you.
Mrs. LESLIE. I don't think I know very much; actually it is very little.
Actually ...she didn't know anything.

....no explanation for why Aynesworth acted as a "lackey"
I don't know why Aynes 'acted' as a lackey...it just seems to me that perhaps he probably was.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #118 on: March 26, 2021, 02:14:46 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #119 on: March 26, 2021, 01:24:59 PM »
Yeah, "Richard" knows things nobody else knows.... or at least he thinks he does.

More words but still no answer.  Not even an attempt to make something up.