Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Hugh Aynesworth...Solver of the Kennedy Assassination  (Read 20893 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: Hugh Aynesworth...Solver of the Kennedy Assassination
« Reply #64 on: December 26, 2019, 07:35:39 PM »
Advertisement
No one has stated that. No one stated that either.
Merely observed that Hugh Aynesworth is a lackey for the Official Report in every way-- just like Richard Smith seems to be.

Aynesworth the "lackey" for the official report?  LOL.  You mean the same reporter who wrote a front page article in the Dallas paper criticizing the Texas Rangers for falsely implicating Henry Lee Lucas in hundreds of murders?  Yes, he sounds like a real lackey for the authorities.  Imagine the spineless coward who takes on the Texas Rangers in Texas by questioning hundreds of murder they claimed to have solved.  You have never explained why Aynesworth was a lackey for the "official report" (cue sinister conspiracy music).  You went into hysterics when I suggested you were implying his involvement in the conspiracy/frame up.  So take a shot and explain why Aynesworth was a lackey for the official report.  What was his motivation for doing so?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: December 26, 2019, 07:35:39 PM »

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #65 on: December 27, 2019, 12:17:37 AM »
New information? There was nothing wrong with the old.
If you put 10 JFK conspiracy believers in a room they'll come up with 87 different explanations as to what happened in Dallas that day. And some of you will believe every bit of each of the 87 explanations; even if they completely contradict each other.

Because this is how JFK conspiracists think. Conspiracies everywhere.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2019, 12:18:46 AM by Steve M. Galbraith »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #66 on: December 27, 2019, 01:33:03 AM »
If you put 10 JFK conspiracy believers in a room they'll come up with 87 different explanations as to what happened in Dallas that day. And some of you will believe every bit of each of the 87 explanations; even if they completely contradict each other.

Because this is how JFK conspiracists think. Conspiracies everywhere.

Sounds like fun, eh
« Last Edit: December 27, 2019, 01:40:15 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: December 27, 2019, 01:33:03 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #67 on: December 27, 2019, 03:01:24 AM »
If you put 10 JFK conspiracy believers in a room they'll come up with 87 different explanations as to what happened in Dallas that day.

Much better to make up a story that you can’t prove and just believe that.

::)
« Last Edit: December 27, 2019, 03:02:53 AM by John Iacoletti »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #68 on: December 27, 2019, 07:21:55 AM »
Much better to make up a story that you can’t prove and just believe that.
I watched with glee while your kings and queens
Fought for ten decades for the gods they made
I shouted out, "Who killed the Kennedys?"
When after all, it was you and me
Let me please introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
And I laid traps for troubadours
Who get killed before they reach Bombay
Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name
But what's puzzling you is the nature of my game

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: December 27, 2019, 07:21:55 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #69 on: December 27, 2019, 02:17:59 PM »

More incoherent nonsense but still no explanation for why Aynesworth was a "lackey" for the official report.  Another mystery for us to ponder like why a random shoe salesman, Quaker housewife, cab driver, and many others were out to link Oswald to the crime.  It is just so.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #70 on: December 27, 2019, 10:40:50 PM »
Aynesworth the "lackey" for the official report?  LOL.....
Yak yak---I would say that post was all just so much strawman blab-- but that would be insulting to strawmen everywhere.
While Officer Thomas D. McMillon testified that he heard Ruby say, “You rat son-of-a-As I was walking a' alane, I heard twa corbies makin' a mane. The tane untae the tither did say, Whaur sail we gang and dine the day, O. Whaur sail we gang and dine the day?  It's in ahint yon auld fail dyke I wot there lies a new slain knight; And naebody kens that he lies there But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair, O. But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair.  His hound is to the hunting gane His hawk to fetch the wild-fowl hame, His lady ta'en anither mate, So we may mak' our dinner swate, O. So we may mak' our dinner swate.  Ye'll sit on his white hause-bane, And I'll pike oot his bonny blue e'en Wi' ae lock o' his gowden hair We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare, O. We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare.  There's mony a ane for him maks mane But nane sail ken whaur he is gane O'er his white banes when they are bare The wind sail blaw for evermair, O. The wind sail blaw for evermair.', you shot the president,” the television footage clearly showed McMillon far removed and even looking away from the incident.
https://allthatsinteresting.com/jack-ruby
The statement was incorporated into Aynesworth's book anyway....
A book that he decided to write 50 years later for some reason---$$$ perhaps?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: December 27, 2019, 10:40:50 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #71 on: December 28, 2019, 12:10:36 AM »
Yak yak---I would say that post was all just so much strawman blab-- but that would be insulting to strawmen everywhere. https://allthatsinteresting.com/jack-ruby
The statement was incorporated into Aynesworth's book anyway....
A book that he decided to write 50 years later for some reason---$$$ perhaps?

Try to focus.  I know that is difficult for a kook but give us some explanation for why Aynesworth was a lackey for the "official report" (cue sinister music).  Don't be afraid Jerry.  Give it a shot.  It's your claim.  That Aynesworth lied or made up stuff to implicate Oswald.  So tell us why you think he did that or apologize for defaming him.  Have some guts and at least TRY to defend your nutty baseless claims.  You don't even have to provide any proof.  Just tell us why a random reporter would be untruthful regarding your hero Oswald.