Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Hugh Aynesworth...Solver of the Kennedy Assassination  (Read 20423 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Hugh Aynesworth...Solver of the Kennedy Assassination
« Reply #80 on: December 28, 2019, 05:17:50 PM »
Advertisement
@CT StrawGraspers:

"At one time or another, doubters of the lone gunman theory "have accused 42 groups, 82 assassins and 214 people of being involved in the assassination," said author Vincent Bugliosi

-Dave Perry

Nice of you to admit that you were lifting Bugliosi without attribution in your previous post.

“Bugliosi said it so it must be true” - LN strawgraspers
« Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 05:18:46 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: December 28, 2019, 05:17:50 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #81 on: December 28, 2019, 06:17:15 PM »
@CT StrawGraspers
The idea that Aynesworth is the most knowledgeable person on the JFK assassination is laughable and sad. In 1979 he told a reporter from Dallas PBS affiliate KERA: "I'm not saying there wasn't a conspiracy...*I just refuse to accept it and that's my life's work."

Researcher Shirley Martin wrote in a 1967 letter: "In the summer of '64, I had a long talk with Mr. Aynesworth, introducing myself to him as a friend of a relative to General Clyde Watts, ex-Major General Edwin A. Walker's close friend and attorney (Oxford). Mr. Aynesworth mistakenly assumed that I was a political conservative and immediately deluged me with disgusting anti-Kennedy stories. ("Kennedy needed a trip to Dallas like a hole in the head," etc.) At the same time Mr. Aynesworth heaped what seemed to me to be inordinate praise on the city of Dallas, the Dallas police (Lt. George Butler, Captain Fritz, Chief Curry, etc.), and the Dallas Morning News (for which newspaper Aynesworth was working at the time). He confided, too, that Tom Buchanan (Paris) was a "fairy" and detailed for me a number of extremely slanderous alleged incidents in the life of Mark Lane. In addition, Mr. Aynesworth definitively labeiled Mr. Lane a "communist." ... In addition, Aynesworth boasted that a Commission attorney had already confided to him (in July) what the Commission verdict was to be (in September). Oswald would be named, but according to Aynesworth it was in reality "...a communist plot. Warren will do a cover-up for Moscow." Aynesworth insisted that Marina had had an affair with him after the assassination, and that during this period she had revealed to him that she and Ruth Paine had shared a Lesbian relationship prior to November 22, 1963. Aynesworth also declared that he had been on 10th Street "looking down on the Tippit murder scene at 1:05pm, not later than 1:10..." on November 22nd." (This would be remarkable, since the Warren Commission placed the time of the murder several minutes later).

Jim DiEugenio wrote: "He has maintained that on November 22, 1963 he was in Dealey Plaza and a witness to the assassination --- although there is no photograph that reveals such. At times, he has also maintained he was at the scene where Tippit was shot --- although it is difficult to locate a time for his being there. He has also stated that he was at the Texas Theater where Oswald was arrested --- although, again, no film or photo attests to this. Further, he has written that he was in the basement of the Dallas Police Department when Oswald was killed by Jack Ruby. Like Priscilla Johnson, Aynesworth soon decided to make his career out of this event... With the work of the Assassination Records Review Board, many more pages of documents have been released showing how tightly bound Aynesworth was with the intelligence community. It has been demonstrated that Aynesworth was - at the minimum - working with the Dallas Police, Shaw's defense team, and the FBI. He was also an informant to the White House, and had once applied for work with the CIA. As I have noted elsewhere, in the annals of this case, I can think of no reporter who had such extensive contacts with those trying to cover up the facts in the JFK case. And only two come close: Edward Epstein and Gerald Posner."
Book review---  https://www.amazon.fr/JFK-Breaking-News-Aynesworth-2003-11-02/dp/B01K3N930G
*I refuse to accept the official report and I get bashed for it :-\

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #82 on: December 28, 2019, 06:38:21 PM »
Nice of you to admit that you were lifting Bugliosi without attribution in your previous post.

“Bugliosi said it so it must be true” - LN strawgraspers

OMG

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: December 28, 2019, 06:38:21 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #83 on: December 28, 2019, 06:40:10 PM »
They wouldn’t. But “Richard” claimed that they linked Oswald to the crime.

OMG

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #84 on: December 28, 2019, 08:46:38 PM »
Somebody nudge Chapman. He’s stuck in an “OMG” loop.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: December 28, 2019, 08:46:38 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #85 on: December 28, 2019, 08:57:15 PM »
Go re-read the thread and then blow up your date for tonight--- LOL

Keep running.  I'll give you a start:

"Aynesworth was a lackey for the 'official report' because (fill in). This makes a difference to us over fifty years later because (fill in).  Although this behavior is in direct contrast to his front page report casting doubt on hundreds of murder convictions solved by the Texas Rangers in the Henry Lee Lucas case, it is still conclusive due to the following evidence (fill in)." 

Now just fill in the blanks.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #86 on: December 29, 2019, 12:01:56 AM »
Somebody nudge Chapman. He’s stuck in an “OMG” loop.

OMG

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: December 29, 2019, 12:01:56 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #87 on: December 29, 2019, 03:07:08 PM »
His inflatable doll has a leak.

Guttersnipe