Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Hugh Aynesworth...Solver of the Kennedy Assassination  (Read 20892 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Hugh Aynesworth...Solver of the Kennedy Assassination
« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2019, 07:03:49 PM »
Advertisement
Good.  So we can agree there is no point whatsoever to your endless posts on the topic.  Just passing the time beating up Aynesworth because he believes (correctly) that Oswald is guilty.  Time well spent. 

It pales in comparison to the time you spend telling everyone (incorrectly) that there is a “mountain of evidence”.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2019, 07:03:49 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2019, 07:12:50 PM »
Good.  So we can agree there is no point whatsoever to your endless posts on the topic.  Just passing the time beating up Aynesworth because he believes (correctly) that Oswald is guilty.  Time well spent.  We are left to ponder from this amazing revelation why Aynesworth is a "lackey" (whatever unspecified definition your are applying to that term if you are not implying he was involved in the conspiracy) for the official report (cue sinister music).   He believes, as any reasonable person does based on the evidence, that Oswald is guilty.  If he made a few misstatements over the last 50 years about minor nonsense like someone being a landlady vs housekeeper then who cares?  Only pedantic nuts who grasp at any straw in a desperate attempt to equate a mountain of evidence with a handful of pebbles that they have frantically searched for over the last fifty years and counting.
So we can agree there is no point whatsoever to your endless posts on the topic.
If you don't like to see the posts...then don't look at them anymore---simple as that. Agreed?

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2019, 10:23:21 PM »
Writers have constantly referred to Earlene Roberts as Oswald's 'landlady'...
#17 -While in his room for approximately three to four minutes, his landlady, Earlene Roberts, saw a Dallas Police Department squad car pull up “directly in front” of the residence with two police officers inside. The driver honked the horn twice before driving away. Moments later, Oswald left the house wearing a dark colored jacket. Earlene last saw Oswald standing across the street waiting at the bus stop for a bus that would have taken him in the opposite direction of where Dallas PD Officer J.D. Tippit was about to be killed (a murder Oswald would be blamed for).
https://medium.com/@j.l.pattison/25-facts-about-lee-harvey-oswald-you-were-never-told-about-3e372e216ffa
In the video interview Aynesworth reflects that the landlady [not mentioned by name] offered to give him the 'receipt' that had the name O H Lee.
This was never mentioned in testimony by anyone...& one wonders--Why would she do that anyway?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2019, 10:23:21 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #59 on: December 18, 2019, 03:49:47 PM »
Jim Ewell:'Everything in me ached'

One couldn't help hearing the blare over the police car radios around me. I heard Sgt. Gerald Henslee, the chief dispatcher, dispatching cars to Oak Cliff on a report a cop had been shot.
Aynesworth ran up to me and asked if one of us shouldn't go to Oak Cliff."
Take off, I''ll stay here," I told Aynesworth. I saw him run toward a carload of cops.

Police Capt. W.R. Westbrook and a Sgt. Stringer headed for a car and asked if I wanted to come along.
I piled in and rode with them across the Houston Street Viaduct.
I kept wondering if my decision to leave the book depository had been a mistake, but I wanted to know what cop had been shot.
The police radio talked of a suspect running south from the 400 block of East 10th Street, and squads were converging on this area.
I left the squad car at a 7-11 store on East Jefferson and called the city desk, getting Bogen on the line.
 I told him I needed a photographer, that the cops were running all over the place for someone who had shot an officer.
When I rejoined cops I knew they were searching a ancient 2-story apartment house on East Jefferson. I saw Asst. DA Bill Alexander cross the balcony porch with pistol drawn.
I remember thinking, "Well, Bill is getting to use his gun." Bill has long carried a pistol which had made him the butt of many jokes among newsmen.
 I saw Sgt. Hill and asked him what cop had been shot.
"J.D. Tippit," he answered. I didn't recognize the name.
Hill said Tippit was probably DOA.
It was in my mind and I think it was in the minds of most cops that Tippit's shooting had some connection with the assassination. 
http://the-puzzle-palace.com/files/220112_jfk-jimewell.html

Another point of contradiction...In his video [starting @ 14:10] Aynesworth states that he heard about the policeman shooting ...reported it to the other newsmen and jumping in the TV van--joined the newsmen in the dash to Oak Cliff. Which reporter scooped who?
 "It was in my mind and I think it was in the minds of most cops that Tippit's shooting had some connection with the assassination."
That was also what Aynesworth stated in the interview. Almost like it was supposed to be that way :-\  Wasn't it nice of Westbrook to invite Ewell to come along ?
I never have found a report..statement...affidavit...deposition...or any kind of testimony of that day from William Alexander --Assistant District Attorney turned homicide cop.
Oh..that video again....

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #60 on: December 18, 2019, 10:19:37 PM »
If you don't like to see the posts...then don't look at them anymore---simple as that. Agreed?

That's great advice.  I think everyone else here has already taken it. I was just trying to give you an opportunity to make a point thinking erroneously that perhaps there was one.  Once it became clear that your only motivation was to beat up on Aynesworth because he dared to believe Oswald was guilty then it is a waste of time. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: December 18, 2019, 10:19:37 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #61 on: December 18, 2019, 10:52:41 PM »
That's great advice.  I think everyone else here has already taken it. I was just trying to give you an opportunity to make a point thinking erroneously that perhaps there was one.  Once it became clear that your only motivation was to beat up on Aynesworth because he dared to believe Oswald was guilty then it is a waste of time.
Then certainly don't waste anymore [yet here you are] :D
your only motivation was to beat up on Aynesworth
Wrong about that [and I think you know that]

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #62 on: December 19, 2019, 07:19:03 PM »
At the end of his book on the assassination, "Witness to History", Aynesworth concluded with these words:

"I have never disputed the possibility of a conspiracy, or conspiracies, behind the Kennedy assassination. Do not doubt that's a story I'd love to break. However, the proof of such a plot continues to elude us.

"So let me add, after fifty year of covering the Kennedy assassination, I am open to any new information if it comes to light and would welcome it no matter where it would lead."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: December 19, 2019, 07:19:03 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #63 on: December 19, 2019, 09:14:59 PM »
  Aynesworth concluded with these words:
 "I am open to any new information if it comes to light and would welcome it no matter where it would lead."
New information? There was nothing wrong with the old.