Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A Candidate For Prayer Person?  (Read 26218 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: A Candidate For Prayer Person?
« Reply #104 on: December 28, 2019, 08:17:45 PM »
Advertisement
The "continuity of Prayer Man" is an understandable assumption (I used to make it myself). However, it is not the only possibility. PrayerManInWiegman and PrayerManInDarnell are not standing in the exact same spot, and IMO PrayerManInDarnell does not have his hands in the 'prayer' formation!

Thumb1:

Yet in both instances, Mr. Ford, his manner of dress reveals his forearms remain fully exposed. That's undeniable.

Lots of people's forearms were fully exposed!

I do not believe Bill Shelley, who was otherwise dressed in full business attire would roll his suit coat up to expose his forearms.

I've already shown you footage of Mr Shelley from 11/22/63 in which he is wearing his business shirt with forearms exposed. And we do not know for sure that he wasn't dressed more casually prior to going down to give his affidavit. There is nothing ruling out his being PrayerManInWiegman, and much to speak for it!

The lack of business attire worn by Prayer Man rules out Bill Shelley in Weigman.

We simply cannot see enough detail in Wiegman to say that!

Once again: where is Mr DuVall in Altgens and/or Wiegman and/or Darnell and/or Couch??

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #104 on: December 28, 2019, 08:17:45 PM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #105 on: December 29, 2019, 12:34:50 AM »
Lots of people's forearms were fully exposed!

Yes, however, Mr. Ford, within the CE 1381 Statements none of them place themselves in Prayer Man's precise position.

I've already shown you footage of Mr Shelley from 11/22/63 in which he is wearing his business shirt with forearms exposed. And we do not know for sure that he wasn't dressed more casually prior to going down to give his affidavit. There is nothing ruling out his being PrayerManInWiegman, and much to speak for it!

Please share that photo again (I wasn't aware that there was an actual photo of Bill Shelley on that afternoon without full business attire)

« Last Edit: December 29, 2019, 12:36:41 AM by Alan J. Ford »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #106 on: December 29, 2019, 12:42:48 AM »

Thank you, sir! It is worth reminding ourselves of our common ground here:

1a. Mr Oswald told Captain Fritz he bought a Coca Cola in the second floor lunchroom before the assassination

1b. Mr Oswald bought a Coca Cola in the second floor lunchroom before the assassination

2a. Mr Oswald told Captain Fritz he went outside to watch the Presidential parade

2b. Mr Oswald went outside to watch the Presidential parade

3. Mr Oswald was in the entranceway at the time of the assassination

We both say: Mr Oswald was not up at the Sniper's Nest window firing at JFK. And we are both right about that!  Thumb1:

Hear!, hear!

Encore, encore!, Mr. Ford

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #106 on: December 29, 2019, 12:42:48 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #107 on: December 31, 2019, 07:37:03 AM »
You can ignore what you like, but that’s not going to make Frazier, Lovelady, or Stanton say things that they never actually said.

BS: It does nothing of the kind.

Your “Davidson’s metadata” argument is something you completely made up. Davidson never posted anything about metadata and said that he didn’t prove anything. Your misrepresentation of him is highly dishonest and downright criminal.

Iacoletti,

Do you think Chris should press charges?

Btw, you surprised me on another thread a couple of hours ago when you disparaged the findings of that father and son forensics gun-shot team in the PBS Nova "Cold Case JFK" special.

And here I thought you were scientifically minded! 

But no, you're just an arch contrarian Conspiracy Theorist who undoubetly believes that oodles and gobs of people were "in" on the assassination and the cover up!

LOL

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 2019, 07:38:54 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #108 on: December 31, 2019, 02:16:27 PM »
Btw, you surprised me on another thread a couple of hours ago when you disparaged the findings of that father and son forensics gun-shot team in the PBS Nova "Cold Case JFK" special.

You surprised me on another thread a couple of hours ago when you beat your wife.

Get a life, Graves, and stop strawmanning.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #108 on: December 31, 2019, 02:16:27 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #109 on: December 31, 2019, 08:20:25 PM »
Don't like the results of the ballistics tests shown in Cold Case: JFK?

Bummer, dude.

When did I ever say that?

Get a life, dude.

As you can well imagine (you are capable of imagining, aren't you?) I get particularly satisfying sadistic pleasure in torturing the likes of  "dualies" Storing and Klienschmidt and, from a distance, James "Jumbo Duh" at the so-called Education Forum!

The only thing you manage to torture is a logical argument.

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #110 on: December 31, 2019, 11:31:12 PM »
When did I ever say that?

Get a life, dude.

The only thing you manage to torture is a logical argument.

Your ostensibly logical denunciations, which, unfortunately, eschew circumstantial evidence and take things out of context to a Heisenbergish level of uncertainty, based as they are on your patent psychological (or is it ideological, comrade?) need to "pull the wool" over other students' eyes and prevent them from ascertaining Oswald's Marxism-motivated guilt -- are tortuous and twisted like a Mobius Strip -- which, when sliced all-the-way down the middle, reveals one big loop to all of us, John "Heisenberg" Iacoletti.

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 04:36:22 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #110 on: December 31, 2019, 11:31:12 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #111 on: January 01, 2020, 05:04:32 AM »
You gave your thesaurus quite a workout putting together that nonsensical and irrelevant paragraph.