Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Is This Our Man?  (Read 33705 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Is This Our Man?
« Reply #112 on: November 18, 2019, 09:17:11 PM »
Advertisement
Royell,

I don't believe any serious researcher has ever claimed that the camera cars just kept on going as though nothing had happened.

There used to be a well-made GIF on the Internet that showed the motorcade's first ten or so vehicles (including motorcycles) in their correct order, travelling down Houston to the Elm Street Curve and down Elm towards the Triple Underpass which showed the camera cars stopping (for only a few seconds, iirc), but I can't seem to find it now.

--  MWT   ;)

I have Never heard any LN admit that Any portion of the JFK Motorcade came to a STOP. Reason being we already Know that the Comm Car and the LBJ SS Follow-Up Car came to a STOP based on our seeing such on the Wiegman Film. ALL of this stoppage in the Motorcade is getting closer to there being a JFK Limo STOP at the head of this Chain. This also would explain the False Time Stamping of film and photo images due to the JFK Limo being filmed by Wiegman going under the Triple Underpass. The longer it takes Wiegman to exit his camera car and then film the JFK Limo going under the Triple Underpass, the more likely it becomes that there was a JFK Limo STOP or an Extended Very Slow Roll/Extended Rolling STOP.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #112 on: November 18, 2019, 09:17:11 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #113 on: November 18, 2019, 10:30:49 PM »
Such a GIF would be very helpful, Mr. Graves.

Though the following link, courtesy of JFK.Hood.edu, may not include that particular GIF, it does offer a comprehensive detailing of the respective motorcade cars, positioning and occupants ---->

http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/M%20Disk/Motorcade%20Route/Item%2015.pdf

Quoting from page 15 ---->

notes: Coat on right rear window deck (Wiegman film). Following
the shooting, this car and the cars forward of this point
race off immediately out of Dealey Plaza for Parkland
Hospital. The cars behind this car lag behind in Dealey
Plaza, primarily due to the fact that this and the other
camera cars stopped to let out passengers, with Camera Car #1
leading the rest and still in the Plaza at least 50 seconds
:----after fatal shot .(photo/film analysis). Kent Biffle
identifies the driver as a "Texas" highway patrolman" (DMN
11/20/83).

Mister, Mister, Mister, Mister ............. Ford,

Thanks.

At least 50 seconds, huh?

Any idea how they figured that out, Mister Ford?

--  MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 10:48:57 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #114 on: November 19, 2019, 12:03:29 AM »
Mr  Graves,

Alan is suffice. Given the mention/reference to a Texas Highway Patrolman in that page 15 quote I shared previously, I'm left to wonder if the driver of Vice-President Johnson's car, Texas  Highway Patrol Joe Henry Rich weighed in with that 50 seconds.

Of course, in fairness to researchers like the late Mr. Marrs (Jim, RIP): Mr. Weisberg (Harold, RIP); and Mr. Palamara (Vince), it would be worthwhile to read anything they have authored about witnesses who actually saw the limo come to a stop. Include researcher Greg Burnham as well because I believe he cites none other than CBS News Anchor Walter Cronkite reporting the limo coming to a complete stop.

There is even an instance, where Hugh Betzer, in a same day 11/22/63 Sheriff's Dept. affidavit mentions multiple times within that document the limo came to a stop. The point here sir is that what really happened that fateful afternoon has been tainted by a hastily contrived script amid a bogus timeline sequence of events and "evidence" to frame the wrongly accused.

Appreciate the question. but in fairness to the OP, Mr. Ford, I respectfully move we return our chief focus back to the theme of the thread., "Is This Our Man?"

Lots going on behind that picket fence during the immediate aftermath of the treasonous ambush of a duly elected representative of the people.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 12:05:09 AM by Alan J. Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #114 on: November 19, 2019, 12:03:29 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #115 on: November 19, 2019, 01:13:47 AM »
Mr  Graves,

Alan is suffice. Given the mention/reference to a Texas Highway Patrolman in that page 15 quote I shared previously, I'm left to wonder if the driver of Vice-President Johnson's car, Texas  Highway Patrol Joe Henry Rich weighed in with that 50 seconds.

Of course, in fairness to researchers like the late Mr. Marrs (Jim, RIP): Mr. Weisberg (Harold, RIP); and Mr. Palamara (Vince), it would be worthwhile to read anything they have authored about witnesses who actually saw the limo come to a stop. Include researcher Greg Burnham as well because I believe he cites none other than CBS News Anchor Walter Cronkite reporting the limo coming to a complete stop.

There is even an instance, where Hugh Betzer, in a same day 11/22/63 Sheriff's Dept. affidavit mentions multiple times within that document the limo came to a stop. The point here sir is that what really happened that fateful afternoon has been tainted by a hastily contrived script amid a bogus timeline sequence of events and "evidence" to frame the wrongly accused.

Appreciate the question. but in fairness to the OP, Mr. Ford, I respectfully move we return our chief focus back to the theme of the thread., "Is This Our Man?"

Lots going on behind that picket fence during the immediate aftermath of the treasonous ambush of a duly elected representative of the people.

Now! ----------- Mister Ford!

Did any of them say the camera cars were stopped for  "two or three" minutes?

Thank you, Mister Ford !!!!!!!

--  MWT  ;)

PS  *sufficient  or *will suffice
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 01:17:17 AM by Thomas Graves »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #116 on: November 19, 2019, 01:23:32 AM »
Now! ----------- Mister Ford!

Did any of them say the camera cars were stopped for  "two or three" minutes?

Thank you, Mister Ford !!!!!!!

--  MWT  ;)

PS  *sufficient  or *will suffice

DEAD FILMING TIME: (1) Which Photog's inside the Camera Cars were filming as the motorcade traveled down Houston St? (2) Which Photogs were filming as the motorcade Approached the corner of  Main/Houston?
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 01:50:15 AM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #116 on: November 19, 2019, 01:23:32 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #117 on: November 19, 2019, 01:28:49 AM »
    DEAD FILMING TIME: (1) Which Photog's inside the Camera Cars were filming as the motorcade traveled down Houston St? (2) Which Photogs were filming as the motorcade Approached the corner of  Main/Houston

Point being?

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #118 on: November 19, 2019, 01:56:51 AM »
Point being?

You are asking for a time period when Filming was Not being done. (2-3 minutes). I am asking you for PROOF as to EXACTLY when filming STARTED between the corner of Main/Houston to the corner of Elm/Houston. I do Not recall seeing any images taken by camera car photogs while the camera cars were traveling down the entire length of Houston. Add the time period the Camera Cars were at a DEAD STOP, and we have an extended time period when these photogs, (Darnell/Couch) were Not filming.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #118 on: November 19, 2019, 01:56:51 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #119 on: November 19, 2019, 02:12:30 AM »
    You are asking for a time period when Filming was Not being done. (2-3 minutes). I am asking you for PROOF as to EXACTLY when filming STARTED between the corner of Main/Houston to the corner of Elm/Houston. I do Not recall seeing any images taken by camera car photogs while the camera cars were traveling down the entire length of Houston. Add the time period the Camera Cars were at a DEAD STOP, and we have an extended time period when these photogs, (Darnell/Couch) were Not filming.

Royell,

What does it matter whether or not any of the photographers in the three camera cars were filming between Main and Houston and Houston and Elm?

Regardless, doesn't Weigman, filming while his car was entering and negotiating the Elm Street Curve, count?

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 02:15:01 AM by Thomas Graves »