Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Gus Rose  (Read 18658 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Gus Rose
« Reply #96 on: October 17, 2019, 08:32:12 AM »
Advertisement
I guess that it is just an honest mistake.

Finally, after ten pages of BS we arrive at the LN Classic Bailout.

it often appears that people purposely try to trip up the opposition in order to make them look foolish

Certainly not in this case, you're doing fine on your own!

On top of that you also served another LN Classic: Bugliosi Balony.

Fake quotes that tried to cover up Fritz lying his eyes out.

Collin & Chapman, flat on their faces, "connecting the dots", LOL.

See you around, guys.

Connecting the dots

« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 08:36:47 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: October 17, 2019, 08:32:12 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #97 on: October 17, 2019, 10:02:53 AM »
FYI: "Mr. Payne walked up to the house in Irving about 15 minutes after we first arrived." -- Weatherford.

His drive took how long?

Do the backward calculation, would the "Oswald" name have been out before he called RP and left work?

Didn't they arrest A.J. Hidell?

I did calculate some time back Otto, I might be wrong but Michael's workplace was not that far from Ruth's. About 15 minutes if I remember right. If Oswald was first mentioned by name at 2.42pm (credit DVP), then 3.00pm sounds about right to me. He estimated between 3pm and 3.30pm.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #98 on: October 17, 2019, 12:05:27 PM »
Mr. LIEBELER - Did you talk to your wife after you heard that the Texas School Book Depository Building was involved in the shooting, and before you subsequently heard that Oswald had been arrested in connection with the assassination?
Mr. PAINE - I don't believe so. I think I called her only once to see that she was listening to the news, and then I assumed she would know all that I knew, and as soon as she heard that I supposed she would be wondering the same thing. It wasn't many minutes later though, it seemed to me, that the name Lee Oswald was mentioned-in the theater. The newsmen didn't connect it up at all, but that is all I needed to send me home.
Mr. LIEBELER - So then you left for your home in Irving?
Mr. PAINE - Yes.

It would seem the sequence was;

An arrest in the theatre announced....

then Cops knock at the Paine front door.....

then Michael Paine heard Oswald's name in connection with the theatre arrest and leaves for Irving.

Yes, that makes sense to me.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: October 17, 2019, 12:05:27 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #99 on: October 17, 2019, 04:42:26 PM »
Connecting the dots

Yet another irrelevant movie clip from Chapmantroll.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #100 on: October 17, 2019, 06:21:22 PM »
Thanks. So if the MP timeline checks out that also kills the DP 40-minute wait. But the whole Irving raid is very strange, as Fritz, only based on a tip that an order filler had gone missing, decides to immediately leave Dallas (Boyd testimony). His purpose of first seeing Decker is very cloudy, and even after "learning" Oswald is also the cop killer he sends out three detectives to Irving to sit at the curb? BS! Decker was already short on men so if this was a a legal issue he would have called the Irving police to have them send a man out to the address as they did later to pick up Frazier. The 40-minute wait was likely put in place to fix a known or perceived timeline issue and the WC acted accordingly.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: October 17, 2019, 06:21:22 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #101 on: October 17, 2019, 08:00:09 PM »
Fair enough.  How Bugliosi decided that Oswald definitely told Fritz his Beckley Street address and did it between 2:25 and 2:30 is anybody's guess.

Here’s a clue for you Sherlock:

Words from Joe R. Cody in his interview in “No More Silence” by Larry Sneed:

Initially, I was alone in the little interrogation room with Oswald. When he told me his name, it kind of rang a bell. The only things that he told me were his name, that he had been in the Marine Corps, his serial number, and where he lived and worked.

This was right after they brought him into the police station and before Fritz returned.

I just read this for the first time and haven’t read any further. If he says anything about telling Fritz I will be back immediately to let everyone know.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #102 on: October 17, 2019, 08:34:12 PM »
Here’s a clue for you Sherlock:

Words from Joe R. Cody in his interview in “No More Silence” by Larry Sneed:

Initially, I was alone in the little interrogation room with Oswald. When he told me his name, it kind of rang a bell. The only things that he told me were his name, that he had been in the Marine Corps, his serial number, and where he lived and worked.

This was right after they brought him into the police station and before Fritz returned.

I just read this for the first time and haven’t read any further. If he says anything about telling Fritz I will be back immediately to let everyone know.

That would be super. Unfortunately, it doesn’t help us determine how Vince developed his bogus narrative.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: October 17, 2019, 08:34:12 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #103 on: October 17, 2019, 08:48:06 PM »
Yet another irrelevant movie clip from Chapmantroll.

::)

You can't even come up with a witty putdown attempt
What a dullard
#FAIL

And of course gathering the pieces of the case and putting them together is irrelevant to you, GeeItsFunToTrollHereJohnny.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 08:56:55 PM by Bill Chapman »