Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Gus Rose  (Read 18658 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Re: Gus Rose
« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2019, 03:28:29 PM »
Advertisement
If the officer was someone informed by Decker who was informed by Walthers 

I haven’t seen any evidence that that is the case.

Well I am sorry they failed to interrogate Fritz further. These guys just seem to forget lots of little things. I wonder why Vince made up the conversation where Oswald told Fritz.....much neater isn’t it? Even footnoted.....wonder what that says.

"… You better watch out
There may be dogs about
I've looked over Jordan, and I have seen
Things are not what they seem…"

Pink Floyd
« Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 03:31:18 PM by Colin Crow »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2019, 03:28:29 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #57 on: October 16, 2019, 03:31:29 PM »
If the officer was someone informed by Decker who was informed by Walthers? Maybe Fritz learned of this sometime after commencing the interrogation. He doesn’t seem all that clear in his recollection does he now.

The whole point of this is that I am trying to support your original point. Don’t you see that? It’s just that Vince (or his ghostwriters) didn’t dig deep enough and used 3.30pm from Rose's report. Hopefully you can see just because it's in RH it might not be the way it happened. Facts need to be cross checked from primary documents.

The whole point of this is that I am trying to support your original point. Don’t you see that? It’s just that Vince (or his ghostwriters) didn’t dig deep enough and used 3.30pm from Rose's report. Hopefully you can see just because it's in RH it might not be the way it happened. Facts need to be cross checked from primary documents.

I get it. You pointed out a conflict. Thanks. That seems to be enough for most CTs to start expounding their theories (innuendo) of sinister explanations. As you can hopefully see, there is most likely going to be some conflicting accounts. (If there were none, I would probably become suspicious of a coverup.) If you come up with credible evidence of sinister actions please let us know.

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #58 on: October 16, 2019, 03:38:27 PM »

I get it. You pointed out a conflict. Thanks. That seems to be enough for most CTs to start expounding their theories (innuendo) of sinister explanations. As you can hopefully see, there is most likely going to be some conflicting accounts. (If there were none, I would probably become suspicious of a coverup.) If you come up with credible evidence of sinister actions please let us know.

At least one of will keep checking things. You can keep posting items that you find reassuring to your established position. But if you do, I hope you don’t mind if I point out some things that appear inconsistent from primary sources. That 40 minute wait was strange after all wasnt it. I wonder why it needed to be created.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: October 16, 2019, 03:38:27 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #59 on: October 16, 2019, 03:40:00 PM »
Source note 605. CE 2003, 24 H 286

There's nothing in 24H286 that says that Oswald told Fritz about the 1026 Beckley address between 2:25 and 2:30.

Bad Vince.

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #60 on: October 16, 2019, 03:41:16 PM »
There's nothing in 24H286 that says that Oswald told Fritz about the 1026 Beckley address between 2:25 and 2:30.

Bad Vince.

Seems like some Stone "poetic licence" to me.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: October 16, 2019, 03:41:16 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #61 on: October 16, 2019, 03:48:55 PM »
I haven't seen any evidence that that is the case.

With no need to pursue it further?.... what a surprise!

This is something that Colin is suggesting. If he has any evidence that he is correct, then I am interested. If not, it would be ridiculous for me to go off on some wild goose chase looking for something that is only in his imagination.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #62 on: October 16, 2019, 03:52:53 PM »
Well I am sorry they failed to interrogate Fritz further. These guys just seem to forget lots of little things. I wonder why Vince made up the conversation where Oswald told Fritz.....much neater isn’t it? Even footnoted.....wonder what that says.

"… You better watch out
There may be dogs about
I've looked over Jordan, and I have seen
Things are not what they seem…"

Pink Floyd

If all you have is innuendo, you are wasting everyone’s time.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: October 16, 2019, 03:52:53 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #63 on: October 16, 2019, 04:06:48 PM »

Bad Vince.

Y’all love to find conflicting information. And you get a brownie point for that. What have you accomplished other than pointing out that Fritz’s memory of who told him might not agree with what is written in RH?